The Gentleman and The Tramps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers

Broncs went on a scouting mission as himself. The ex's mansion was up for sale as a bank repossession. That was enough to tell us that we had been successful in getting Kate's money back and giving him a taste of the pain he had inflicted on Kate.

While he was gone, we started the clean up. We were pretty confident that there was no trace of Clean Sweep or the investment company. Broncs went in costume to cancel the mailbox. The rest we had done with Sparks' equipment over the phone and email. Clean Sweep was no more.

There was lots of good news after the fun was over. Broncs relocated his business near Ken's firm so that Estelle could finish her training and qualify. Their wedding was a magical occasion. That meant Sparks and Kate bought a house together nearby. It was so emotional seeing them so happy together. Liz decided she wanted to be near her great granddaughter, and sold up to live with me. To start with I wanted a different house, but she persuaded me, quite correctly, that my first wife had been so much a part of my life, like her first husband, that we should celebrate her, not obliterate her by moving.

"But you're moving."

"Yes, but not because I want to get rid of the house, but because I want to be near my granddaughter, who after all is related also to my first husband."

Well, I know I can't win an argument like that with Liz, so I caved in.

We work together at the local shelter, occasionally having one home to live with us to give them a new start. But nothing could be like the first one I took in and all that happened after. I often think of, and of course still support, my friend's cafe for destitute mothers. It was that thought that brought so many lovely people into my life together with my precious Liz.

steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers