The Gentlemen's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, she could see what was happening in the room. The two girls giving a performance together, were now naked, kneeling between the four diners who had followed Julie into the bar. The girls were moving between them, taking each in their mouths. Alina was naked too and Julie admired her slender body. The small firm breasts were being licked and sucked. Her legs were spread as a man knelt between them, sucking her, whilst the third man was in her mouth. The girl was flushed, with a sheen of sweat, obviously near orgasm.

Julie returned to her own gentleman. Jim sat down and pulled her astride him on the sofa, facing the room. Feeling behind her, she found his erection, positioned herself and sank right down his length with ease, she was so wet. Reaching for his hands, she pulled them over her breasts and started to slowly fuck him. Rupert stood up in front of her and she grinned, then swallowed him. They managed to settle to a rhythm, with her rising and falling, rocking back and forward, still keeping the other prick in her mouth. Jim started moaning and gripping her tits harder, twisting the nipples painfully. A minute later he drove his groin up into her as she dropped down, then gripped her thighs hard as he came deep in her. Letting go of Rupert, she sat for a few moments, gasping for breath, but he was impatient. He helped her up and made her kneel on edge of the sofa. Pushing her head down, the man pushed straight into her and they both groaned. He was near the edge anyway and drove in and out of her furiously, gripping her hips hard. After a short time, he came noisily, then slumped exhausted on the floor. Julie sat back on her heels, a little unhappy that two men hadn't managed to make her come again, but that was men for you..

She felt a soft hand on her shoulder and looked up to see Alina smiling at her,

"May I borrow Julie for a while gents, you'll get her back?"

With that she bent down and kissed her open lips, the long, dark hair falling over her face. Julie could taste the semen in the other girls mouth and tried to lick it out, greedily. Two hands came round gently to support her breasts and light fingers played with her, swollen, sensitive, nipples. This was much more like it and she moaned into the other girls mouth.

Julie backed off the sofa and the two girls grasped and kissed each other passionately, their hands exploring each other. Everyone looked at the two gorgeous naked women, lost in each other. Standing just in stockings and heels, Alina was slim, but still shapely, Julie shorter, more rounded, with shorter legs. Both were beautiful, but quite different. Alina scooped some semen from Julie's cunt and licked her fingers. Still caressing and exploring each other, they slowly sank to the floor in a 69 position, to lap and smell each other. Their moans grew in volume and they both came, almost together. Julie was on top and sank down to lay her head between Alina's legs.

Two men gently lifted them to their feet, they were both flushed with a sheen of sweat, hair in a tangle. They were led to each end of the sofa Julie had been using. The reason for leather was becoming obvious, easier to clean off the cum and juices. Each was pushed face down, over the high arm of the sofa, their legs spread wide. Julie looked up to see all nine members were naked and moving towards them. She wasn't frightened, just elated, anxious for the gang bang to start. Looking up she smiled and blew a kiss at Alina, just as a man stepped behind each of them and drove into both girls at the same time. Julie looked intently at the other girl, as she initially grimaced with each thrust. Then, as she became lost in the enjoyment of being fucked. Their view of each other was lost as a man knelt in front of each girl and pushed forcefully down their throat. The man in Julie's mouth, held her head with one hand, and explored her back and underneath, to her swaying tits. She was being squeezed hard between each man as they thrust in unison, but it wasn't painful, in fact she was really enjoying it. After a while, both men withdrew, to be immediately replaced, as the men rotated between girls and between mouth and cunt.

Then, Julie was moved to a face up position, still lying across the arm. One of the men stepped between her legs and drove straight in , there was a cruel grin on his face. She recognised his need to hurt and dominate her. She had always loved the feeling of being used, hurt even, as a man became absorbed with his own needs, near orgasm. She lost her train of thought as two men squeezed onto the sofa, then lifted her neck, to extend her head. Opening her mouth, first one, then the other pushed hard, past her nose and into her throat. She started grunting as her orgasm rose and struggled to accommodate the men in her mouth. The one between her legs redoubled his efforts, throwing her about as he slammed into her. They came together and as she spasmed, her legs came up to grip him hard. Almost immediately he was replaced by another, as the man in her mouth held her head firmly, so she couldn't spit him out as she came yet again. Despite her gagging and going red in the face, he held on tight then came down her throat shortly afterwards. Somehow, she managed to swallow, only a small amount leaking out of her mouth. As soon as he withdrew, the other forced himself in too, holding her head firmly as he fucked into her throat as hard as he could, before pumping jets of cum. When he finally withdrew, Julie lay red faced and exhausted, gasping for breath, but there was no respite, as her assailants rotated around her, till they came in turn. Finally they were finished and she lay exhausted, leaking cum down her leg and splashed with it over face, neck and breasts. She panicked when another face loomed over her, but it was only Alina, who had crawled from the other end of the sofa. She kissed Julie passionately, then licked cum off her face and tits. When she'd finished, Julie pulled her down and licked her clean too.

Julie, pulled herself slowly off the arm of the sofa and slumped back against the seat, exhausted. Four of the men lined up to be licked clean and Alina did the honours, until Julie recovered enough to help.

Katie stood in front of her grinning, in a very fetching pink Basque,

"Was there something about observing for your first evening that you didn't understand Julie?" She said, but Julie noticed she was grinning. Katie started to clap and the other guests joined in, pulling her to her feet and embracing her.

"You are a natural slut young lady, congratulations." Katie finished.

"She's perfect for Club Pool or Snooker," One of the men suggested.

"Have a heart Tim, it's her first day and you want to totally corrupt her and yes I can see she's amply qualified, which Alina and I aren't."

"What's that, do tell, it sounds fascinating? Julie asked.

"Not fascinating dear, filthy. To describe it as delicately as I can, the victim, in this case you, is bent naked over the end of the table, arms tied behind her back and legs to the table legs. Her cleavage serves as a pocket, as it were. There are any number of male players. Anyone pocketing a red then a colour, collects his reward at the end of the table. If he score a red then a black, in snooker, he can claim the other route, if you catch my meaning. The game is over when everyone is exhausted." Katie finished.

"Oh yes please, I do like ball games." Julie was enthusiastic.

"Don't be vulgar dear, it's not ladylike.

Alright gentlemen, I can see you're set on abusing this innocent young lady's trust. Let's get cleaned up and I'll sit down to arrange a date when Julie is working.

Just don't say I did'nt warn you though." Katie finished, talking to Julie.

The men and two girls grabbed their clothes and went upstairs to find the showers. The girls went first and were slapped and groped, till they ran ahead, squealing and laughing. They went into the ladies showers and stood under the hot jets of water, relaxing after all their efforts. Alina grinned and set to soaping Julie assiduously, checking all her hills and crevasses. Turning the water off, they kissed passionately, then separated with a sigh, to dry and dress.

By the time they left the shower, the men had gone and Katie was waiting for them. She kissed and made a fuss of Alina, before she left to a waiting taxi. Katie turned to Julie,

"Listen dear, before your sordid little Gang Bang in the snooker room, I've got another little job, I think you may be perfect for. One of our oldest members and a VIP, very high up in the Law, that's all I'll say, we must be discreet. Well, he has a little problem, in the downstairs department, after a Prostate operation. Let's just say he has difficulties, you're a nurse, you understand.

Well, he is quite important in protecting us from unwelcome attention, from Mr Plod, the long arm of the law and we like to return the favour. He likes to take a girl upstairs. Occasionally, very occasionally, he manages an erection. When he does and congress too, believe me, he is very grateful. I know you are just his taste, curvy, blond and a nurse. Would you mind dressing up, not in your own uniform of course and sort of go with the flow, it's not very taxing, not over endowed, as it were?" Katie finished.

"No problem, even if he can't make the earth move" Julie replied.

"Splendid, I'll try and set it up in the next week or so, introduce you at dinner.

You really are a dirty slut aren't you? We are going to get on well" Katie finished, kissed and then escorted her downstairs, where a taxi was waiting, after she collected her coat and bag.

On the way home, she sat and thought about that evening and what she had already agreed to in the near future. Smiling to herself, she felt a warmth and tingling in her groin. The taxi driver looked her over carefully in the mirror, the obvious large breasts under her coat, the shapely legs. He often took girls home from the club in the middle of the night and had an idea what went on behind the elegant front door. How the other half lived, not something he would ever enjoy, but he got well paid, a good tip for each drive and his discretion. He would give a lot for this girl, much more than he could afford, but he would never get the chance.

When she got home, after quietly thanking the driver, who watched her safely into the block of flats. She went upstairs and entered her home, trying to make no noise. After the bathroom, she stripped off and crept into bed, so as not to wake Geoff. Snuggling up to him, he mumbled and put his arm round her.

Despite her late night, Julie got up with Geoff to have breakfast. He was desperate to hear the gory details, so she gave him a sanitised version of events.

"Obviously they were pleased with you then, you'll go back?" He asked.

"Well I seemed to go down well, in both senses of the word, so yes, I'll go back. I earned my money I can assure you, a day to recover will help. I'm on an early shift tomorrow, so back to the daily grind."

She kissed him goodbye and went back to bed for a couple of hours, with a long soak in the bath to look forward to. The next few days were spent on the ward, with no great problems to deal with. Three days later Alina did come on the ward to see a patient, pre-op. There wasn't a flicker of recognition between them, thank goodness.

Julie's next shift at the club was a lunchtime and as she expected, there was no extra curricular activity. She served lunch in the restaurant, then drinks in the bar, for the three guests. There was some discreet groping, but nothing more and she spent a pleasant couple of hours chatting with them. Katie took her to one side and said the old gentleman was due for dinner on her next shift, that Friday.

"I know I said we had a nurses uniform, but it's not in your size. Could you possibly bring one of yours, sorry. It doesn't have the hospital name on it, does it? Katie asked.

"No it doesn't, I'm not really happy with that, but just this once. If this becomes a regular gig, perhaps we can buy a uniform?" Julie replied.

"You're and angel and yes, of course we can buy one.

I'll introduce you to Sir on Friday. Till then, thanks again sweetheart."

After another half an hour, the three members departed together. Julie tidied up the bar, then checked the restaurant was laid up for supper. When she left, it was a lovely day still and Julie elected to walk the three miles to home. London was a lovely city to walk in, full of beautiful old buildings, gardens and small parks.

The following Friday, she remembered to take a uniform and to take a Sphyg and stethoscope, in case she needed to role play. The three girls on duty that evening, met with Katie to discuss what they would be doing and any pre booked "Adventures". That evening there was only Julie's to discuss. When the briefing was over, no members had arrived, so the three girls and Katie had a glass of wine together in the bar. It was helpful to Julie, she was getting to know her fellow hostesses, what they liked, what they were like.

The first to arrive was Julie's client for the evening and Katie introduced them.

"This is Julie Sir, the young lady I spoke to you about." Katie explained to him.

"Good evening Sir," Julie said, giving him an appraising look. He was quite unprepossessing, short, overweight, grey, about mid 70's she thought. He had something about him though, a look of authority, as if he was used to being obeyed.

"Well, Julie is it, you are a delight to these old eyes. She understands what's expected of her I suppose?" He asked Katie.

"Oh yes Sir, she has her uniform with her and I'm sure she'll meet all your expectations."

"Good, I hope so, I'm used to efficiency in everything young lady. If you meet my standards, I'm sure we will get along swimmingly. Now show me to the restaurant, there's a good girl."

As they walked across to it, Julie looked over her shoulder and grimaced to Katie, who made a shooing gesture to her, sniggering. She sat him down and brought over the menu, returning shortly to take his order. Giving him the benefit of her expensive perfume and artfully unbuttoned blouse as she indicated what was available. When she walked back to the kitchen, he followed her swaying ass in the short tight black skirt. What a peach he mused, perhaps there was just the faintest stirring in his loins. Maybe the evening wasn't going to be another failure. When he'd finished his meal, Julie asked.

"Will you take a nightcap in the bar Sir?"

He was tempted, but he didn't want alcohol to diminish his chance of getting an erection. He was very anxious to enjoy what her discreetly suggestive outfit, seemed to promise.

"No thank you, I'll go upstairs and get ready for bed. In half an hour, I will have finished my bath, you can come up and give me my tablets, check my pulse and blood pressure, as my nurse at home does."

"Yes of course Sir, in half an hour then."

She went over to the other girls and told them what she was doing.

"Go get him girl, he's a great tipper if you can get his engine started." One of them waved her off.

Upstairs, she changed into her dark blue uniform, with its poppers down the front, then her belt. She was wearing stockings and suspenders, with the minimal white thong and half cup bra set, then she added a little more perfume. He had taken a Viagra, earlier in the evening, so the rest was up to her.

Knocking quietly at his door, she entered with her case. He was sitting up in bed reading, apparently with nothing on, though a sheet covered him.

"Ah yes nurse, my evening blood pressure," and he put out his right arm for her.

She heard the shower going in the bathroom and looked puzzled.

"That's my new driver and carer, Thomas, he'll be in to help settle me down.

Am I your last call, then you'll be home to your husband and those small boys of yours?

"Yes Sir, though the boys will be in bed now." Julie finished, as the door to the bathroom opened.

A tall black man entered, slim and well muscled, with a towel wrapped round his waist. The evening is getting more interesting she thought, as she moved across the room to shake his hand. He looked down and gave her a supercilious smirk, what a great piece of juicy white ass for him to enjoy and he was getting well paid, life was good. Turning her back on Thomas, she returned to the bed and bent down to check his heart.

Julie felt strong hands cupping her buttocks and jumped up, despite expecting it. The hands moved up to her tits, squeezing them, whilst the thumbs stroked her swelling nipples. She felt warm breath on her neck as soft lips kissed her there. A brief moan escaped her lips, as the hands stated to unpop her dress, then undo her belt, she pushed her ass back onto a very large erection.

"No, please, let me go, you mustn't. Stop him please Sir, you know I must get home to my family. nooo.."

She moaned again as the dress was pushed off her shoulder and a hand pushed under the thong. The old man just grinned at her, flushing slightly. There was a slight stirring under the sheet, Julie was pleased to see. The bra was pushed off her shoulder, undone and dropped to the floor, along with her thong, as she reached with one hand behind his neck, then turned her head to kiss him. The hands roamed at will over her body, squeezing her tits hard then pushing several fingers into her wet cunt, she moaned louder.

Thomas's towel had fallen to the floor and she reached behind to hold him. Her eyes widened and she gasped, God, he must be 10 inches or more and hard as rock. A strong hand bent her forward and a leg forced between hers, spreading her thighs. She continued the roll play.

"No you mustn't, put it, you know, in me, fuck me. I'm married, you mustn't, stop. Look, I'll suck you off, please, nothing else."

"Shut up bitch, you couldn't get what I've got in that pretty white mouth anyway. Suck that instead."

With that, Thomas pulled back the bedclothes, to reveal a small, semi erect penis, under the old man's paunch.

"No I can't, I won't." She refused angrily.

Thomas gave her two hard slaps on the ass and she squealed and started to cry.

"OK, OK, but it's wrong, it's rape." She whimpered.

"How can you rape a whore, now DO IT." Thomas threatened her with a raised hand.

Julie leant forward, her arms on the bed, as she trailed her gorgeous hanging tits over his lower belly and penis, slowly back and forth, grinning at him. He was definitely swelling now, nearly erect already. As she was doing this, she felt Thomas behind her squatting and opening her lips with one hand. She pushed up on her toes to help him and the large glans positioned under her cunt, then pushed in. There was a gasp and moan as his length pushed in, further and further, seeming never to stop, as he forced her up further on her toes. He pulled out and pushed in harder and faster, making her gasp and plead.

"No, it's much to.. no stop, you're hurting, oh please." She wasn't play acting now.

He took no notice of course and pounded her to a first orgasm, holding her up with his cock, as her knees gave. He carried straight on as she shuddered and groaned and kept coming. Her face was pushed down into the old man's groin and she remembered what she was actually here for. Grinning as seductively as she could under the intense assault, the nearly full erection popped into her mouth and she sucked and licked hard, nipping with her teeth. When she was sure he was as fully erect as he was going to be, Julie pushed Thomas away, sighing with relief. Then climbed onto the bed and astride Sir.

"I want you inside me," She pushed his small cock into her, "Now fuck me."

Pulling his hands onto her tits, she started a corkscrew pelvic movement, to keep him stiff and bent to kiss him on the lips. He didn't last long, as she felt him quivering and a small jet in her vagina, Julie threw her head back and moaned,