The Gentlemen's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that feels so good, yes baby, mmmm, give me that cum."

What an actress, as he calmed down, she bent to kiss him again, then moved down his body to lick and suck his flaccid cock clean.

"Thanks sweetheart, that felt wonderful," She murmured to him.

He grinned briefly, then turned to Thomas,

"Do what you like with the little bitch."

Julie felt a hand lifting her head by the hair and over to Thomas's cock. Instinctively opening her mouth as wide as she could, the man pushed past her teeth and steadily into her throat. Trying not to panic, she slowed her breathing through her nose. Further and further it went, her teeth running down his length. Still she only managed just over half his length, before he pulled out and back in, a little easier with each thrust as he fucked her mouth, as hard as she could cope with. It seemed to go on for ever, as she struggled to cope with his size. Finally he stopped and gripped her around the throat, with one hand, pulling her to the end of the bed, then down across it on her back, her ass on the edge and legs on the floor. Julie felt herself going red and gasping as she started to panic, struggling for breath, pulling futilely at the strong hand with her own. She really felt she was going to die, here, now.

Thomas pulled up both stockinged legs and pushed them up to her ears, bending her in half. At least he was forced to let go of her throat and she gasped in a lungful of air as he spread her thighs, staring at her gaping, wet cunt. He gave a wolfish grin, it was all his. Julie looked between her legs at the glistening, impossibly large erection. Panic started to surface again, with all her experience, she had never come across one so large and thick and she knew he was going to pile drive her with all his considerable strength. She whimpered in fear as he positioned himself.

"Think you can cope bitch?" He gave her an evil smirk.

"Please," Was all she could say, before he drove down with all his force, to the hilt, grinning at the result.

Julie gave a shriek which could be heard in the bar downstairs, the girls and their clients grinned at each other. Julie meanwhile, arched her back off the bed, bright red in the face, the muscles in her neck standing out on cords. He gave her no time at all to recover, pulling out then dropping down with the same force. This time, all her breath was forced out of her lungs in another prolonged shriek. But humans are amazingly adaptable and with each thrust, she accommodated to his size, slowly, surprising herself. As she did, so the orgasm grew and grew, till it convulsed her whole body. Still he had no mercy, continuing his pounding thrusts, over and over, till another orgasm quickly followed, then another. Julie's body started to relax, as she made guttural animal noises of pleasure. It all felt so intense, it was painful, then she begged,

"Please stop, too much, please, just finish."

Whether it was her appeal, or it was his time, he built up the speed and force, before grinding down with all his weight and power, forcing her knees behind her ears. He bellowed and she felt jet after jet, pulsing into the top of her cunt. That triggered her final release, shuddering and shaking under all his body weight. Slowly, their breathing slowed as his sweat dripped on her and his weight got more uncomfortable. Finally, he got off her and grinned again at his handiwork. Julie was splayed out on the bed, legs spread and on the floor, cum leaking out of her gaping, stretched cunt. She was beyond spent, red faced, sweating, still shuddering with the last of her final orgasm.

The old man's cruel voice, broke through her exhaustion.

"Now get up, get dressed and get out, whore. If you're not dressed in two minutes, Thomas here, will throw you out as you are."

Julie was lost in the role play, imagining being thrown out, naked, onto the street. She struggled up, to get off the bed, fell to her knees and found her underwear. She'd managed the thong over her groin, still pouring cum and was just pushing her tits into the flimsy half cup bra, as Thomas roughly pulled her to her feet and over to the door. Pushing her out hard, onto her hands and knees and threw her dress, shoes and bag out, before slamming the door.

Katie rushed up the stairs and gently lifted her to her feet. Julie could barely support her weight as she was guided into the bathroom, still gasping for breath and flushed. Katie swiftly ran a hot bath and helped her out of the underwear. A gush of semen ran down her leg as she was helped into the bath. The older woman swiftly took off her own clothes and slipped into the bath behind her, resting Julie's head back on her chest, as she shushed and soothed her gently.

"Sorry Julie, they got carried away, I'm so sorry. I don't care about the money, I'll have the doorman throw them out, the animals. He didn't say he would bring someone else to, you do believe me." Katie finished whispering.

Julie pulled Katie's head round and kissed her.

"Don't worry, I'll survive, I've had worse, believe me." After a while she continued, almost inaudibly.

You know, I have a rich fantasy world. One of the strongest, the one that turns me on most, is being raped as a nurse, by a patient, or even better, by several. Now it's happened and I can enjoy the memory, you know how. Sorry, I'm disgusting, I know." She finished, blushing with shame.

"No don't worry, I've got worse fantasies than that.

Now, lets get you up and decent. I'll get one of the girls to go home with you in the taxi." Katie finished.

She gently pulled Julie out of the bath, patted her dry and rubbed body oil over her bruised skin. Finding some clean underwear she dressed her and helped her downstairs, into the hostesses cloakroom. Coming back with Jan a few minutes later, they helped her to a taxi.

"Now take her into the flat and put her to bed. Make her a warm drink and stay with her till she's asleep." Katie said to the other girl.

"It's alright really, Geoff will be there, but thanks anyway."

They helped her into the cab, it was the same driver who had taken her home on the first night. He was fascinated, what had they done to her, she looked ravaged.

As the taxi drove away, Katie went back into the Club. Just then, Thomas and the old man were walking down the stairs.

He greeted her with a smile.

"Well that was a great success, a beautiful, passionate girl, as you promised me. Most satisfactory, will you give her this?" The old man handed her several hundred pounds in £50 notes.

"What happened was not as we agreed Sir, the young lady is in a bad way, I had to send her home with another of our girls. This is not what we expect from our gentlemen, I will have to raise it with the committee." Katie finished, quietly furious.

"Nonsense, what did the little whore expect, to read me a bed time story. She was quite enthusiastic I assure you.

Now, if there's nothing else, I'll say goodnight."

He pushed past her and left the club, as Katie watched him go, fuming.

Possibly more to follow, if readers are interested.