All Comments on 'The Gentlemen's Panty Club'

by joefelton

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant and I want more

This was the best panty story I've read on here. Good build up to explain how the fetish established from an early age and progressed into sex. Loved the initiation and will fantasise about being dressed like Joey and used as a panty girl.

There has to be a follow up to this, maybe mother training Bridgette and Edith to peg Joey or just mother making Joey her personal panty boy. Will now be putting my own girly clothes on and having a very long jerking session. Loved it.

joefeltonjoefeltonover 7 years agoAuthor
Yes, there will be more adventures for for Joey

Hi Anon1,

Yes there are more tales to be told for Joey and his friends. I'm still gathering ideas. I appreciate any suggestions for what you would like to happen in part 2 of The Gentlemen's Panty Club.

Joe

joefeltonjoefeltonover 7 years agoAuthor
If you're interested in the original Word document

Contact me directly if you would like to see the original document, which has some nice pictures in it.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT!!!

I love reading your panty story. I would give it 5 hard dicks out of 5. My wife recognized my panty fetish early in our marriage when she noticed her panties were being disturded. Unknowing to me she set up a spy cam and had me recorded wearing them. With the threat of making that public I was to throw out all my male underwear into the garbage. We went to the mall that night where I had to tell the sales girl I was there to purchase my own panties because I was sneaking around my wife's panty drawer and stretching hers. I bought several hundred dollars of lingerie that night and wear them 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMGOSH !!!

This is simply one of the most erotic "pantyboi" stories I have read on Literotica. I started my panty fetish at a very young age like Joey too. It started with my younger sisters nylon bikini panties, then my Aunt's more sexy, lace panties and bras...mmm!!! I have to go change into a clean pair of my VS microfiber, size 5 thong. I adore dressing in all of my pretty lingerie and then getting in "touch" with my sweet feminine side. Looking forward to more adventures of Joey in his pretty""gurly" outfit, and role playing with his new GPC family! I can hardly wait. Thanks.....

SissyCrissy...........xoxoxo !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

This is just about the best story that I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
story is too long. only read up to page 3

didnt finish reading because im on a deadline...have to finish code for project worth about $197,000 in compensation to me if finished on time. i like edith.....part please write more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Wonderful Story

A delightful little story...what I would give to be Joey

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
perversion , passion, panties, pantyhose, incestuous lust......

The new little bitch boi delighted in being a sweet incestuous sissy in pretty panties and other feminine garb. Mommy made sure the new , little bitch wore panties and sucked and fucked all. "She" mostly loved her Mommy's cunny. She delighted in pretending to be a sweet little "Mommies Girl". The hormones and drugs Mommy and the club supplied kept the little bitch hot, hard, horny and submissive. Her breasts started to develop nicely. The mother and her friends amply enjoyed sucking her titties and the nice hard little 5 inch sissy cock. Some of the time a few of the sissy men dressed in full hot high heels, pantyhose, lingerie, makeup, wigs, and strapons enjoyed the little sissies hard 5 inches in their willing tight asses. The bitch learned what the transvestites wanted. A young cock, hard and stiff tickling each of their prostates. The bitch eagerly ass fucked the transvestites as they squealed for more. Mom got in the action too! Sucking her sweetie hot bitches cock, it got nice and hard for her pleasure. "Now Fuck your Mommy's wet cunny like a good little incestuous Mother Fucker"! -"Yes, Mommy. ...Shouldn't you let me fuck your ass like I fuck the pretty girly bitches"? -"I think so my love, -"Slide that sissy cock in Mommy's ass and Fuck your Mommy's ass good and hard"! -"Yes, Mommy, -"Gonna fuck your sweet nice Mommy ass now"! -"So tight Mommy"! -"Please my sweetie, harder, Fuck me good and hard like you love Fucking the pretty sissy men"!-"Mommy, ugh, I'm gonna shoot"! -"Don't you dare come yet you bitch, Fuck the hell out of your Mommy's ass"! The little sissy bitch pulled out of her Mommy's ass. "What the fuck are you doing? , I didn't say you could stop yet"! -"Mommy, I'm sorry, Daddy and the pretty men need my cock to suck and for me to fuck"! -"Your daddy's such a cock sucking whore"! Daddy's whimpering for my cock Mommy"! -"Suck your daddy's cock, get it hard so he can fuck the other transvestites asses"! -"Yes, Mommy, She licked her daddy's cock and got it stiff. The transvestite bitch screamed as she slid her cock in one of the pretty other transvestites ass. "Look, Mommy, daddy's fucking the other pretty cunnies in the pantyhose"! Your daddy's a cock sucking BITCH who loves cum"! -"Your daddy's nothing but a faggot "! -"But Mommy, His ass is nice and tight when I cum in his ass-"! -"Well, then fuck your faggot daddy's ass again"! -"Oh Mommy, then can I eat your yummy pussy like before"? -"-"Yes dear, then you can suck Mommy's cunny". After reaming the faggot daddy's ass, she proceeded to French kiss her Mommy, tongue's tangling, they were in a intensity of incestuous ferver. "Eat Mommy's pussy sweetie, Mommy always loves the way you tongue fuck my cunny"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh I hope there's more!!!

Love this story. One of the best on here. Keep up the great work! I do hope there is more to this story. I could read another 100 chapters of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deliciously written

I am a closet panty wearer that used to have an open mutual enjoyment with my previous wife...miss the excitement.

This story gave me confidence that I can resume my lovely fetish, thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ecstasy

This is fantastic story ! My husband is a Panty Boy too .. We go shopping in regular department stores and I pick out his lingerie . I get everyday nylon panties that match move, slips, bra and slimming shapewear . We tease each other making our panties wet. He sucks my nipples and I suck his as our hands and fingers slide and push. We then push and pulse into each other . My fingers slide and rub his pussy and he runs mine as we thrust ... then we both cum in our slick silky panties

joefeltonjoefeltonabout 7 years agoAuthor
The Gentlemen's Panty Club, part 2

I will start writing part 2 soon. I'd appreciate any suggestions on what you would like to happen to Joey and his friends. Outrageous and nasty!

dipwad1963dipwad1963about 7 years ago
Hot story.

Hot and well written. Almost made my panties sticky. Thank you. Please continue.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
WOW!!!! I most erotic story I have ever read.

Fantastic writing. My cock was so hard. Only thing is why was he not having any sex with other women. I had a little problem with the timeline. Also, why didn't Edith talk to him after the divorce? She broke her marriage vow. Also, his mother was so negative about Bridget and her family when she was young. Did her work at the company change his mother's opinion. I read the second story first. Now I need to read the second story to see what I missed.

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 7 years ago
fabulously erotic

Thank you for the wonderful panty story. Joey is such a credible hero, I can relate to so many of his yearnings - his naivite when young, his panty fetish, his fascination for humiliation, his love for his mum. I look forward to reading the sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Utterly Fantastic Story

The story is totally believable and erotic as can be. It should be made into a movie.

I recently converted to panties full time, and stories like this convince me that it was the best thing I have ever done.

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsalmost 6 years ago
Girlie Pleasure

Which of us girlies would not love to have been here in this lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A good story

It's told well, if a bit clinically.

Apparently Joey's mom has got over her dislike of Catholics. When he was Bridgette's boyfriend in grade school mom told him to break it off, and now seems to be OK with her.

I Like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story I wish I could do half of what Joey experienced and find some sort of panty club

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54over 1 year ago

Wow! A fantastic story. I have enjoyed panties since the age of 13. I introduced my wife initially to panty play and she expanded into us wearing opposite colors of panties, pantyhose, or stockings with garter belts. I still wear panties nearly 24/7.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoefelton@joefelton
214 Followers
Please share your fantasies with me, nothing is too wild. I love hearing from my readers, so if you like something I wrote, or think it's piece of shit, let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my stories, and your feedback really helps! Don't be shy! I especially w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES