The Getaway (A D/d Romance)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers

Sara knew just what he wanted. She tumbled easily onto the bed, as soft as the field of wildflowers, and got on her stomach, ass raised high. She couldn't stop a long, loud groan issuing from her throat as she waited passively for him, prone and displayed, just as she had that day, when her hands had clutched the grass in the fields, waiting, wanting him to hurry. There was a scent of wild roses, and she could hear her mother's voice, calling someone from afar . . .

"Shhh . . ." John had whispered to her. "Keep your voice down."

She whimpered when she heard him unbuckling his belt, then the sharp quick tug of his zipper being pulled down. She couldn't breathe.

Then his thighs, rough and strong, pushing open her legs, his hands grabbing her hips.

He got in position, to mount her, out in the open, in the field, like an animal.

In the bedroom, he whispered, above her.

"I couldn't have stopped it, baby. . . Daddy had to fuck you, just like this."

The words just erupted from some place he could not control, knowing it excited her as much to hear them as it did for him to say them.

Sara cried out, and shivered, in extreme arousal, gushing wet, her whole being waiting for the thrust of his cock. It was natural, and right, that they did not face each other; could not face each other, when the true nature of their incestuous love grabbed hold of them, body and soul. John had one hand on her back, steadying himself, looking at her golden pussy, for a moment, but he was mostly aware of the blue sky, and wondering how the world could be so calm and beautiful while such a terrible lust took hold. Sara had her eyes closed tight, waiting; she was deep within her mind, as it opened in ecstasy to the touch of her father's penis inside her.

John pushed into her wetness with a groan, and slowly sunk into her, inch by inch, spreading and gaining the most exquisite pleasure they would ever know.

"Shhh . . . darling . . . shhh . . ." he whispered, as he slid in, slowly, his thick cock plowing her open, filling her, until he was buried to his hilt. "There. . . honey . . .there . . ."

When he was completely inside her, her whimpers and gasps grew so loud and uncontrollable, he bent over, quickly, to cover her mouth, as he started to fuck her hard.

"Shhh . . ." he whispered in her ear. "They'll hear you."

But there was no one to hear them now; Sara cried out as loud as she wanted, spurring him on, wanting him to fuck her long and hard, the pleasure so intense she was only afraid of it ending.

"I'm fucking you," John said through gritted teeth, as he grasped two handfuls of flesh from her hips. He could not stop the flood of words.

"You're taking Daddy's cock so good . . ."

He shouldn't be saying such things, but Sara pushed back hard, signalling her pleasure, urging him on, squeezing her pussy tighter around him. He felt huge inside her, his cock evoked such unbelievable feelings she thought she would go crazy. She panted and panted as she hissed the naughty words back at him.

"Fuck me hard! Harder, harder . . . "

Her warm, wet pussy felt so good, oh it was so wrong, but her arousal and pleasure made John so hard, so fucking hard. The blue sky was over his head; in an hour he would be driving home with his wife.

"Mmmmmm . . . " John stifled a massive groan as he bent over Sara, in the field, gripping her so tight, trying to stop her moans.

"Shhh , shhh! Baby, I'm gonna come. Oh fuck, I'm gonna come so hard, right here. I'm gonna come inside you . . ."

Sara could only whimper into the hand covering her mouth.

She whispered into her clenched fists on the bed, her entire body tensed, waiting, in a peak of arousal. The profound need, arising from within, her womb opened, contracting in waves, her every thought concentrated on the memory of the first time he came inside her. She groaned, painfully, panted over and over.

"Do you want it? Do you want Daddy's cum, baby. . . tell me, tell me. . ." John whined in her ear.

In the field, she nodded, quickly, fervently, trying not to yell or make a sound; in the bedroom she screamed for him to fill her, still shocked and amazed, as they both were, at the hot, dirty idea.

"Give it to me. Fuck your little girl, come in me, give it to me, give me your baby. . . "

Oh, shit, John thought, Oh, fuck . . . she was sending him over the edge.

"Here it comes, here it comes, here comes our baby . . . " he hissed into her ear, in the meadow . . . He couldn't believe he was saying it.

"Yes, yes!" Sara moaned. "Ohhhhhh . . ." she groaned and groaned as his strong arms shook violently with his impending climax. They were entirely of one being, their minds and bodies wrapped tightly around the same thought. He was fucking her, he was plowing her, he was going to shoot his thick cum inside her belly . . . his Daddy cum, his seed, inside his daughter.

"Spunk me . . . spunk me . . . " Sara hissed, grasping for the dirtiest thing she could think of.

"Give it to me. Daddy, give it to me!"

"Grrrrrrrr!!!" John roared out as her words set him off, triggering the violent explosion, making him sweat and shake and lose all control.

"Ohhhhh, baby, yes . . . here it is, here it is . . . yes, baby girl, take it, mmmmmmmm . . . "

Oh, God the pleasure overwhelmed them both, spreading out, vast and wet, his slippery seed foaming inside her, bathing her, as Sara bit his hand and spasmed beneath him, shaking and crying and shuddering. The burst of his orgasm filled her, she felt it splashing inside, drenching her pussy and triggering another orgasm. She didn't think it would ever end.

~*~*~*~

A while later they lay on their sides, staring into each other's eyes, as they had not been able to do that day, when they had hurriedly gotten dressed and gone back to the house.

Sara's legs were intertwined with his. His soft, spent cock rested on her thigh. They were breathing heavily, but completely at peace.

While he gazed at her, she brought his cum to her lips, with one finger, and sucked and licked it off, as he watched.

Then she kissed him, lightly and tenderly on the lips, and fingered the diamond around her neck.

"Happy Anniversary," she whispered.

John smiled at her. Their fingers intertwined in a tight circle.

They didn't need to say anything. They knew they had found the core, the inner truth, naked and pure, and had rededicated themselves to it, fully and completely. More than that, it warmed them like a fire. It was enough, even if only in stolen moments. They knew very well what tomorrow would bring.

After a little rest, they rolled over, into each other, sliding easily into a long night of love that was less intense, but more relaxed and free, than before.

"Mmmmmm . . . " Sara kissed his lips, as he raised himself on his arms above her.

"Spread your legs for me. Show Daddy what you want."

Sara held his gaze as she pushed her thighs wide, and held herself up and open, so he could see.

"Keep them open," he whispered, as he leaned down to kiss her, his tongue swirling inside her mouth.

"Daddy wants to fuck you nice and deep. Do you want that?"

Sara nodded and opened wider for him, using her hands to pull her thighs far apart.

They both watched, breathless, wanting to see and revel in it, as he slid his prick across her slit, slowly, until she couldn't help squirming away from his maddening tease.

"Put me inside you. Put Daddy inside you," John murmured, giving in to the naughty chat that drove them both crazy.

"Yessssss . . . there we go . . . " he said. His arms shook as they watched, together, as he sunk into her. He drove in agonizingly slowly, pulling out a couple of inches, so they could see him coated in her shiny juices, and pushing slowly back in, a little more at a time.

"Yesssss, mmmmmmm, is this what you wanted?"

Sara could only nod, overcome with the thick hot lust throbbing around his prick in great waves. She panted like an animal.

"Now kiss me," John whispered. "Kiss Daddy while he fucks his baby girl . . ."

~*~*~*~

They finally stopped, tired and sore, in the early hours.

As Sara drifted to sleep, in his arms, she murmured, drowsily, "You know, I've been thinking."

"Uh oh," John said, with a laugh.

"Do you wonder why we're so good together?"

"Hmmm . . ." John responded, squeezing her hands with his. "Well, I think I might have one idea."

"What?"

"I'll tell you, my darling, sweet, adorable little pervert," he said, kissing her shoulder.

"I think . . ."

"Yes . . ."

"Maybe . . we like getting away with it. And you know what? There's no goddamned reason why we can't."

Sara felt a deep grin spread across her face as she snuggled into his warm chest. "Hmmmmm . . . sounds right to me."

~*~*~*~

John helped her load her bags up the next morning.

It was a beautiful day.

He walked her to the car, and they embraced.

"So I'll see you at the office?" Sara joked.

"Can't wait."

"We'll have to do this again, sometime."

"Oh, we will. Do you know what today is, by the way?"

"Should I?"

"It's Labor Day. Fall is coming."

"True."

"Think how pretty it will be here in October. And then there's Winter, we could cuddle by the fire . . ."

As they kissed goodbye, Sara looked over his shoulder and thought, "He's right."

The leaves were just starting to turn.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers