The Ghetto Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'You little shit, who do you think you are to touch me' I yelled at him," now Sarah chuckled at the memory, "I was literally pulling his cock off, tugging at it. Well of course he got an instant hard on. It was incredible; I'd never seen anything jump up so fast. In fact it was immediately obvious to both of us just how turned on my rough treatment had made him. I could see it in his eyes, his face went red, but he did nothing to stop me, nothing to object. He couldn't hide how turned on he was, and it was equally obvious that it was my treatment of him that had done it. He instantly gave in, knew that he couldn't deny it."

She sipped her drink and sat back into the seat before going on. "Of course things progressed from there. Actually I learnt a lot with him, by the end of it I would be sitting on his desk while he knelt in front of me and thanked me as I peed in his mouth."

Once again she drifted into memory for a second, "But the point is. For him it was an escape from his 'normal' life. His sessions with me allowed him to explore his suppressed urging to be dominated and humiliated, as a sexual drive those things were a huge turn on for him. But he would still go back to his 'normal' life. He was not always a submissive character, but still needed to explore that side, and was grateful to me for doing that."

"And of course," pointed out David, "Allowed you the chance to express your dominant side, which no doubt you enjoyed immensely. As I said, we both get pleasure from it."

"Yes I don't deny that. But I've only described one type, the 'escapists' who return to a life that does not represent their dominant or submissive fantasies. The other type, now they're the real gold dust. The 'lifers' these people are naturally dominant or submissive, it's just the way they are. Social conditioning has stopped them expressing this natural state. But you uncover one of these; you provide them an environment to revert to their instincts... Wow! That's high-octane stuff. A heroine injection to the adrenal gland!"

Sarah tossed back the last of her drink.

"So which type are you?" asked David devilishly, as he indicated to one of the slave girls at the edge of the room.

"Ha! I have rooms here don't I?"

The girl crawled her way towards them. She was bound in leather straps that clasped her breasts and back. About her neck hung a necklace with chunky letters on it.

"What do you think..." said David, leaning forward to read the name, "...Ashtray" he looked mildly surprised and then eyeing his cigar arched his mouth and nodded as though acknowledging that things had worked out rather well, "What a lovely name." He added sardonically "Are you in your natural state?"

He held out his cigar and the slave opened her mouth for him to tap the ash into. She swallowed before saying "Thankyou Master, it is my position to serve. I enjoy being demeaned."

David looked up to Sarah, "Would you ever enjoy being demeaned?" he asked.

"I might," she responded, holding her cigar out for the girl to extend her tongue towards and accept the deposit. "In certain circumstances. Not like this perhaps," she indicated the girl passively waiting on hands and knees, "it would have to be more sex related."

David reached out a hand to the slave's exposed pussy that was now facing him. The girl gasped as he touched her unexpectedly, and then gave a slight shudder.

"I'd say there was a fair amount of sex here." he commented examining the wetness now on his hand.

"Hmm, I guess the answer is no then. I want things to be on my own terms. Which is why I'm the Mistress." She leant down to find one of the girl's nipples and pinched and twisted it, the girl grimaced and gasped, "Clearly others get their pleasure from the opposite." She let go, "But I can still get pleasure from pain, I can be happy being on the receiving end. But on my own terms, that's the difference."

"It's almost Darwinian," mused David as he continued to tease the girl's pussy, wiping the juices on her arse cheeks. Sarah wasn't sure if he'd heard what she'd just said.

"Ashtray's fetish and her body's physical response," he took his almost completed cigar and stubbed it into the slave girl's pussy, she groaned. "The wetter the pussy, the better it extinguishes the cigar." He pushed it into her and left it there. Then suddenly aware that he'd let the conversation go, "Sorry, you were saying."

"Sex is at the core of it all," explained Sarah "Such an animal instinct, we shouldn't be surprised that it's the driver behind the many other desires you can find exploited here."

She cupped the girl's chin in her hand and held her face towards her as she let the cigar smoke seep from her lips. "I mean, how does this Ashtray here get to the point where this is a pleasure for her. Where pain, and humiliation and degradation become erotic yearning to her."

She dismissed the girl with a flick of her hand, the disappointment showed in the slave's eyes, a look of hurt that most people would show if they were slapped, in this case a slapping would have been a source of joy, but to be dismissed... what desperate disappointment.

"It's the law of diminishing marginal return," continued Sarah, returning the cigar to her mouth and creasing her brow to reinforce the fact that she was making a serious point. David returned his gaze from the wiggling cigar still emerging from the slave now crawling away.

"We all get pleasure from trying new things. Some like to be dominated, some to dominate. We take pleasure in a spanking here, a filthy act there. Hints of a pubescent rebellion which allows our psyches to absorb a new experience. But each time the pleasure gained is less, it becomes familiar so the experience is less new and therefore less enjoyable, so we seek more, we push the boundaries. It becomes a whipping; stronger bondage; a public display; subjugation of will... a cigar up the cunt." She ended with a shrug.

"Original sin." Stated David

Sarah scrunched her nose, "Perhaps it's the death of the soul to deny these things." She replied with feeling.

There was a pause as they both contemplated their thoughts.

"So you've got yourself a, what you call a, 'lifer' then?" asked David eventually.

"huh?"

"Your slut who has yet to arrive."

"Oh fuck, yes. Where is that bastard Samuel, she must have arrived by now." She leapt up from the chair and stormed from the room in search of Jen.

12