The Giant and the Dwarf Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick looked at his partner with a quizzical expression and said, "can you believe this, he is so cock hungry and we are going to feed our new little friend, right Steve?"

Little Tyke held on to the officers strong muscled thighs as he sucked and nursed on his big tool and the officer kept driving the patrol car as they went around on their night route.

Steve was quite verbal. The whole scene excited him greatly.

The kid loved to slurp and gulp cock and it was obvious for all to see and hear.

Rick urged Little Tyke to go easy and slow down as he wanted the good feeling to last. He loved driving around with his cock in the little one's mouth enjoying a slow pace sucking. What a fantastic feeling.

Steve was already hard again from watching Little Tyke suck his partner's big cock. It sure turned him on. Watching his partner get sucked gave him the idea he would like to suck him.

Little Tyke made it look so good and appetising.

He decided to give it a try one night soon when he and Rick were out on patrol.

Rick was married and Steve was a bachelor. Finally, Rick could not hold it any longer and let the little one know he was going to feed him and that he did. He let go a huge hot lava load into the little one's hungry mouth which he sucked and lapped with total abandon. Rick was moaning and still driving of course as he unloaded. What a feeling and what a sight.

It was primal already.

At one point during the night they decided to stop and pick up coffee and doughnuts before driving Little Tyke back to Dwayne's.

He was staying over there now more and more. The plan was for Little Tyke to move in with Dwayne in a month's time.

It was about 6 in the morning when the officers dropped the kid at the house.

Dwayne had just gotten up so the timing was right.

Rick and Steve thanked the little guy profusely and said they would take him out again soon.

Dwayne made an early breakfast him and Little Tyke and of course, Dwayne wanted to hear all the nitty gritty details of Little Tykes adventures in the patrol car with the two hot officers.

The days flew by and before you know it Little Tyke had moved in with me. It was the perfect set-up as Little Tyke needed taking care in many ways.

We had grown quite fond of one another and I was very protective of him. Sex was good.

Little Tyke was sucking my cock everyday and now he was getting fucked daily. The little guy loved me, his big giant.

Both of us loved entertaining at home and there were no lack of men coming and going from our house. Nearly every day there was a guy in need of getting sucked, sometimes two or three. Between me and the kid, we could service the men with great ease.

Jim and Tim were regulars, like family at this point. They loved getting serviced regularly and serviced they were.

It was Sunday, being that Monday was Officer Rick and Steve's day off I thought it a good idea to invite the guys over for a B.B.Q.

The following day the officers were at the house for 4pm sharp.

It was a gorgeous sunny day so we sat on the patio, everyone in their briefs letting it all hang out.

Little Tyke was all excited as he had really taken a shine to Rick and Steve. As soon as they were seated he made a bee-line for Steve. His head and mouth were at his crotch making sucky sounds.

Steve's briefs were extremely tented already, oozing precum through the fabric.

He made sure the little guy could suck on his underwear.

The kid sucked on that huge tented bulge with amazing vigor, he was cock hungry.

Steve was more than happy to let him have his way. He then slowly let his monster masher erection out of his briefs and slipped it into my little buddie's wanting mouth. What a sight, Steve had his hairy legs wide open and between them stood crotch high Little Tyke, naked, sucking on the officer's sizeable cock, taking it all in his mouth with such ease and expertise.

While the little one sucked, Steve sipped at his beer and conversation flowed.

Meanwhile Officer Rick's briefs were tenting big time looking as though his raging throbbing cock was about to rip them apart.

I casually dropped to my knees and opened my mouth and began mouthing and sucking the officer's big tented bulge. I too was becoming quite the expert cocksucker.

Officer Rick commented on it.

Steve gave a nod of approval.

I just sucked on his briefs with great pleasure until they were soaking wet and I then carefully pulled them down to reveal Rick's manly treasure.

He put it in my mouth and I continued to feed on his hot rod.

I loved the feel of his muscular cock in my mouth, loved holding it for him in there slowly going at it and he liked getting sucked nice and slow and for nearly an hour.

Then simultaneously both officer's let us know they were about to deliver their hot loads and reward us for our good work. They let loose a hot sizeable cum loads in our mouths at the same time.

Wow! what a trip.

When they were done and cleaned up I went back to prepping supper.

Little Tyke asked to be lifted onto one of the chairs.

Steve obliged.

There was an abundance of food as usual and beer flowed freely. Later, things were heating up again. The hot weather was making us horny.

At one point when I took Little Tyke to the washroom for him to have a leak we decided to let the officers try out his little asshole.

I lubed him up carefully with shortening. He was already loose enough because I had fucked him royally in the morning.

I loved walking around the house holding Little Tyke on a baby shoulder carrier I bought for this purpose. I cut a hole where the little guys ass was positioned to facilitate slipping my massive boner into the hole.

That way he was facing outward.

I would grease up my big cock and slip it into the kid's ass and walk around with him squirming with pleasure able to maneuver Little Tyke the way I wanted.

The effect was like having Little Tyke in a portable sling.

I also devised another baby carrier so he could hang at the right height while seated in the carrier and able to suck on my cock while I went about my business in the house. I could also adjust the strap and have in lower down facing me so his mouth was at cock height and this way he could suck while I walked around the house doing chores, that way he could suck me for longer periods of time.

Little Tyke loved the baby carrier idea a lot.

Alas, we were back on the patio with the guys and I let them know we had a surprise for them.

The officers were excited to hear that and I could see by their expressions they were wondering what the surprise was.

I asked them to flip a coin to decide who's lap Little Tyke would sit on first.

The guys were a little puzzled but went along with the coin toss and Officer Rick was the winner.

I walked over to him, pulled his briefs down and got him nice and hard. I told him to spread his legs wide open.

Then I went over and lifted Little Tyke up with the greatest of ease and slowly sat him on Rick's big knob.

I could see the surprise on Rick's face. At first, he seemed to be wondering what this was all about but caught on quickly of course, "Can he handle my big cock asked Rick, his little round butt is very inviting yet so tiny."

I assured him it was ok and let them know I had been fucking Little Tyke regularly for the past two weeks.

"Ok, if you feel its ok let the little guy sit on my hot pole then."

With that I aimed the little guy's ass crack toward the officer's massive raging hard on and to everyone's surprise the little guy slid down the big man pole with the greatest of ease until it had disappeared into his little ass opening.

Steve let out a long whistle, "holy crap guys that is incredible, Little Tyke you are remarkable, I sure want a turn at that."

Then Rick let them know the feeling of being up Little Tykes tight ass and that it was unbelievable. He put his big hairy arms around the little guy and started lifting him up and letting him back down nice and slow, you could see the officer was just beside himself with excitement, enjoying having his big man cock inside his little friend.

Little Tyke was moaning with pleasure and asking Officer Rick to fuck him.

Rick was able to glide in and out of his little ass with such ease constantly increasing his speed until he was giving the little guy one hell of a wild fuck.

Steve and I were watching and encouraging Rick to fuck Little Tyke while fondling our raging man tools.

Suddenly Little Tyke called Rick daddy.

That caused Rick to lose it, he just could not hold back any longer. He unloaded with such ferocity it was remarkable. He was flooding the insides of the little one with his hot lava.

What a scene.

Then I got up and lifted Little Tyke off Rick's pole and went over to Steve's and sat him on his hot cock without any problem.

Rick's hot load inside the kid.

That made it easy for Steve to slide his big tool inside the Little Tyke.

He was so excited that he jumped up and down on Steve's pole with his arms wrapped around his neck.

Steve drunk with desire at this point started fucking Little Tyke like some wild animal.

Little Tyke kept on asking to be fucked by daddy Steve and of course this fueled the officer into a fuck frenzy.

Then I picked the little guy up and turned him around so as to face out and slipped him down on the officer's hot pole.

Again, I opened Little Tyke's mouth and slipped my raging steel rod into it for him to suck on it while being fucked.

Rick's eyes were bulging out of his head as he watched this incredible show jerking his cock and Steve was ramming his cock into Little Tyke tight ass. The kid was sucking on my cock like a ravenous creature. Rick got up and managed to shove his cock into Steve's mouth so he could suck on it.

This was a first for them and it just happened so naturally.

Steve was besides himself having wanted to suck on his partner's cock for quite some time. He gladly sucked on it wolfing the whole thing down his throat.

Finally, as if it was all orchestrated we all unloaded at the same time. Holy cow, talk about synchronicity. It was one wet deluge happening, cum oozing and spurting generously into one another's orifices.

Little Tyke in a state of ecstasy, was getting it in his mouth and little ass.

Steve was swallowing Rick's load for the first time and loving it.

I was cumming in Little Tykes tiny ass...what a feeling as I fed my little friend a huge amount of cum as usual.

Rick mentioned later on that he liked having Steve suck his cock. The thought had often crossed his mind but was reluctant to mention it. Their night shift now would have an added bonus to be sure.

What a B.B.Q time it was, all enjoying ourselves and getting to bond even more.

As the officers were leaving they let Little Tyke know that Wednesday night he could come along for the ride if he was up to it.

The little guy nodded in the affirmative wildly, he knew what they wanted and he was more then glad to accommodate them.

I reminded them that the first monthly meeting was going to be on the coming Sunday.

Everyone was off work so it was perfect to meet.

The two firemen were going to be there and two police officers, all friends of Officer Rick. This would be their first time.

Pizza Tim and Jim of course were going to be there also.

In all we would be ten.

Chapter Eight

Sunday rolled around quickly. The first of the monthly meetings for their cocksucking club was finally happening.

All the guys were excited about it and arrived on time. The meeting started at 8 pm so the men were there for 7pm, ahead of time to have a beer and chat.

The new guys were very keen to meet the members and specially to meet me and Little Tyke as they had already heard about Little Tykes incredible sucking abilities. Everyone gathered on the patio enjoying one another's company.

Lastly, it was time to go in and head for the basement.

As the officiator of our little group I welcomed everyone. I went on to explain the simple rules of the club letting them know they could get sucked 24/7. I then introduced the main cocksuckers, likewise encouraging them not to be shy if they felt like sucking cock.

I let the guys know there would be two B.B. Q's for the month of June. These events were to introduce new recruits and get to know one another and a time for feeders to get serviced of course.

I then introduced the new guys, the two cops and two firemen letting them know they were going to be serviced first coz they were new members. I asked everyone to undress and get comfortable and hang out in their underwear.

One of the new guys, a cop who was named Ron was one big mother. He stood at 6' 4' weighed 250 pounds and covered in dark black hair. He was sitting on a kitchen chair with his legs wide open with his heavy looking man bulge hanging over the edge.

Little Tyke made his way to him and got between his legs and looked up at the big man and his huge bulge.

The officer was a little taken aback and in awe of what he was looking down at and wonderer how was this little man able to take his cock in his mouth. Ron was about 8 ½ inches long, thick and equipped with a big knob and huge low hairy hangers.

My little buddy just stood there eyeing the officer's his big bulge as it was growing bigger and bigger until it was stretching his briefs thin. What a sight.

Slowly Ron pulled his massive hard meat out of his briefs and slipped it into Little Tykes waiting hungry mouth. The officer was amazed to see his cock disappear into the tiny guy's mouth and throat. "Man, this is incredible, go right ahead little man and suck my big cop cock, just feast on the big guy."

The men were watching this incredible scene unfold in awe.

The little one began to milk and suck the massive man tool in his mouth. He just went to town on this hefty monster, taming it with every sucking movement.

The officer was moaning away beside himself with pleasure as Little Tyke relentlessly sucked and sucked until Ron let him know he was going to cum and of course the kid held onto his big treat and sucked it even more until it started to deluge his mouth with hot man cum. It was a good plentiful load and Ron again was impressed that the little guy could swallow his massive load.

Little Tyke cleaned him up and Ron put his cock back into his briefs and gave a thumb up to everyone.

The other guys applauded and shouted, "welcome new member."

"Little Tyke, you can suck on my proud cock anytime, uttered Ron."

It was Bob the firemen's turn. He was 5'11" tall, 190, sandy blond hairy guy in good shape. He was sporting a good 7' thick uncut cock.

Little Tyke headed over to him and Bob quickly pulled out his tool and fed it to the little one.

Meanwhile Officer Rick and Steve were getting all horned up watching the kid suck cock.

I was hungry to suck Rick and such him I did.

Jim took Steve's huge man bone.

Bob could not believe how good Little Tyke sucked and to be feeding such a small man turned him on big time, he loved having him between his wide open hairy legs with only his mouth working his big cock, no hands. He said that was a sign of a true number one cocksucker.

This was the best kind of cocksucking to have, only the mouth no hands.

The kid was sucking Bob eagerly savouring the big firemen's man meat. Bob leaked so much it was as though he was cumming all the time. After a good half hour Bob unloaded his generous man treat into Little Tykes welcoming mouth. He let his juice flow right down the little guys throat and of course not a drop was wasted.

Firemen Bob was very impressed with this his first time getting sucked by Little Tyke.

He told his colleague Firemen Fred that they should adopt Little Tyke as their mascot.

Fred agree as he fondled his big bulge. His briefs were soaking wet and he was more than ready to have his big cock serviced.

Little Tyke made his way to him and immediately started to nurse on his big firemen cock.

Fred had a good muscular 8" cock, fat and cut and with big hairy balls. He was about 6" tall, 190 and ruggedly handsome. He was truly excited, "suck my big firemen hose baby, show me how much you like my big man cock, make me proud little guy."

Of course, this only fuelled Little Tyke to suck Fred with greater and greater abandon. He went wild on his cock taking it all the way down his throat.

Fred in his excitement grabbed Little Tyke and turned him upside down holding him by his legs only so his mouth was at his crotch and sucking.

Tykes willing mouth making slurping noise loving having the big fireman's cock fill his mouth. He sucked and milked it with wild abandon.

Fred was so agitated he just let loose, his hot cum oozing into Little Tykes mouth for quite some time. Fred always delivered an exceptional amount of sperm.

It just did not quit yet the little guy stuck with it and kept swallowing and loving it. He wanted more even.

He kept Fred's big cock in his mouth for quite some time just nursing on it like a big soother and Fred really liked this. He was feeding his new-found baby friend while still holding him upside down. Fred was impressed with the fact that his new friend could take his load because few could...it was too much for them.

For Little Tyke it was just enough.

There was only Jack to suck now, the other new cop.

Little Tyke quickly went over to him and Jack introduced his big cock into the little guy's mouth. Jack was sinewy guy, 6' 2" tall lean and muscular. He had a big cock too, 7 ½ long and medium thick and cut. He was blond and horny and dripping.

Little Tyke went at it with a renewed vengeance and stood there taking all of the cop's cock in his mouth and loving every inch of it.

Jack too was mesmerized by Little Tyke's astounding sucking skills to say anything. He had never been sucked like that in all his 38 years.

He and the other new members were sure thrilled to have joined this special club for discerning men.

It did not take long for Jack to deliver his hot man sauce and reward Little Tyke. He gave him a substantial hot load while he gently held the little one's head in place.

What a turn on.

Officer Rick and Steve had also just unloaded their hot man treats spoiling myself and Jim.

Finally, there was only Pizza guy Tim left to suck. He had waited patiently and he was about to get a surprise.

I got up and announced they were in for a surprise show, the show of the evening to wrap it up.

With that I went and lifted Little Tyke who was naked onto a narrow table so the little guy was on all his fours and all greased up already.

Then I asked Tim to step up and slip his big cock into Little Tykes ass.

The new members were somewhat taken a back coz his ass was tiny.

Tim's cock was really hard and bent up a bit...looked like a big fat hook in a way. I took some shortening out of a bowl I had set aside for the occasion and slathered it on Tim's throbbing hot monster.

Tim was really excited about this as this was a first for him. He gently rubbed the little guy's ass crack with his big greased up knob, going up and down his crack nice and slow.

You could hear a pin drop in the room as the guys were holding their breath in anticipation of seeing the big cock slip into the little man's tiny ass.

Sure enough, all of sudden Tim slid his hard erection into Little Tykes hungry ass and he took it all in with the greatest of ease.

"Wow! shouted Firemen Bob, that is incredibly HOT! I want to try that out too."

The other new members all agreed.

As this scene was unfolding I stepped up too Little Tykes mouth and slid my rock hard massive 9" thick cock in the kids mouth and he got sucking on it like no tomorrow.