The Giant and the Dwarf Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
242 Followers

Tim grabbed hold of the kid's waist with both hands as he was getting close to cumming and he was ramming his big tool into the kid's ass with such hot thrusts.

I grabbed hold of the kid's head to hold him in position as I fed my big cock into his ravenous mouth and then simultaneously Tim and I unloaded our gushing hot juices into the little guy.

Wow! it was a sight to behold.

The gang went wild and everyone was cumming.

The air was filled with the scent of cock and cum. It was a man's cave to be sure.

After everyone settled down I thanked them for attending the meeting. I let them know they were welcome to get sucked 24/7 and as often as needed.

This caused a huge burst of applause

Everyone commented on the evening. They could not wait for the coming B.B.Q events and the next monthly meeting and of course they were free to get serviced whenever they needed to have their man cocks tended to.

With that the meeting was adjourned and everyone went home fulfilled and quite content.

Little Tyke and I were glad to go to bed to rest as it had been quite the day and the evening. We were thoroughly fulfilled.

Chapter Nine

It was decided that Jim and Tom (pizza guy) would move in with Little Tyke and me. The house had three bedrooms. This way Jim and Tom could help out with room and board and also same themselves a heap of money.

They did not need to have each their own apartments as they were over at the house nearly every day or so and being horny guys, they would not lack for sex. It was there whenever they wanted.

I bought a new SUV for us which I had custom fitted to accommodate my long legs and to make sure there was room for Little Tyke to stand-up between them when we were out driving about. Also, made sure to get tinted windows so we could privately go about our business.

The little one loved going out for rides.

I took care of the driving he took care of my cock.

I wasn't surprised to hear from Fred the firemen call early one morning soon after our first meeting. I knew he would be wanting to come back soon and he did.

He asked if he could drop by after supper. No problem. He arrived around 8pm looking bright eyed and bushy tailed. His pants were bulging when he arrived.

We went down to the basement for beers.

Little Tyke was very excited to see him...he had taken a shine to Fred. He was still wearing his firemen gear.

What a turn on for both myself and the kid.

Fred spread his legs wide open, pulled his zipper down exposing his tenting white briefs. Wow! What a sight. "Baby daddy needs your little hot mouth on his cock."

Little Tyke did not waste a minute, like lightning his mouth was on the big tenting briefs sucking the big firemen cock through the ribbed fabric.

The expression on Fred's face was something to behold. He was still amazed at Little Tykes ability to take all his sizeable cock and loving every bit of it. Slowly, Fred pulled his big meat from out of his underwear and let the kid at it.

I could tell Little Tyke was loving every meaty morsel of Fred's muscular monster cock. He feasted on it for quite some time, sometimes pulling off it so as not to make Fred cum to fast...edging the big guy at a nice pace.

I loved watching my little buddy work on Fred's hot meat. I suggested to Fred to try the baby carrier, the one fitted so Little Tyke could suck his cock while he walked around.

This intrigued him big time, so I went and got it and helped him put it on. It was adjustable to suit different heights.

Then I inserted the kid in the carrier and got his mouth at the right sucking height.

There was Fred in his firemen outfit with the little guy's mouth on his cock nursing away like a happy puppy. Fred walking around the room slowly while baby sucked away milking his big hard tool with great pleasure and making sapping, slurping suck sounds.

I could tell Fred was in ecstasy swaggering around the space while getting his manhood taken care of and so well.

"This is fucking exciting man, what a way to walk about while this hungry little mouth is milking my hard tool. Boy can baby suck. Now that is what I call showing respect to a man's cock." He was able to keep walking non-stop for nearly an hour while baby sucked and sucked and slurped up all the precum Fred was leaking so generously.

Then, Fred put his hands on Little Tykes head to hold it in place and began oozing out his thick creamy treat into the little one's mouth. "Don't waste any uttered Fred in a low raspy voice, I have an exceptional amount of juice for you baby. You feed on daddy's hot cream load, it's all for you baby, all for you."

And of course, the little guy swallowed and ate the huge amount of cum Fred gave him and with great pleasure and pride.

Fred figured it was over an ounce of juice he gave his new-found baby. Again, he commented on the fact that the kid was the first one to be able to swallow all his juice and this impressed him greatly...he was very proud of his new friend. He loved the baby harness and wanted to do that again soon for sure.

He suggested we show the other men the harness at the next B.B.Q.

I thought it would be a hot idea for sure.

Fred asked Little Tyke if he wanted to go for a spin in the firetruck with the guys.

Little Tyke of course was only too thrilled to ride in a firetruck, this would be a first for him. It was arranged that I would drop the little one off at the fire station the following day around 4pm.

The following day could not come fast enough for Little Tyke.

I dropped him off at the fire station at 4pm sharp.T

The men were waiting for him. They all greeted him enthusiastically. They were ready to go.

Bob was the designated driver.

Fred rode in the front seat.

Harold, Nick and Roger sat in the cabin at the behind the driver's seat.

Bob picked little Tyke up with one arm and lifted him onto the passenger front seat of the big truck. Bob got in the truck, sat down and then sat the little guy in his lap so he could look out as they drove around.

Fred sat next the them in the front seat and off they went on their little outing.

Before long Bob's big cock was rock hard.

Casually he pulled Little Tykes shorts down and slowly slipped his huge cock into the little guy's anxious already greased ass, he was ready for Bob.

Firemen Bob's big tool slipped right in without any problem.

Fred was watching and still amazed how incredible it was that the little guy could take Bob's huge cock in his ass with such ease and how much he loved it. Fred pulled his cock out, started playing with it and looking forward to slipping his big tool into Little Tyke's tiny ass.

The three firemen in the cab at the back were aware of what was going on and were told if they came along Little Tyke would suck their cocks. So, they were all excited about seeing this little one takes their big cocks. Everyone was well endowed and super horny.

Little Tyke was sliding up and down on Bob's hot pole and in no time Little Tyke's ass was being extra lubed with the big Bob's hot load.

It took all he had to drive the big truck while he was cumming.

When he was done Fred reached over and sat the little one on his hard pole.

Tyke just slid down with the greatest of ease his ass being so full of Bob's hot cum now acting as lube.

Fred could not believe the feeling of Little Tyke's wet ass. He held him just so sliding him on his cock up and down as though in slow motion while the guys at the back were getting hotter and hotter as they watched the action in the front.

They could not believe what they were witnessing.

Little Tyke was loving every bit of it, smiling and letting Fred and Bob know how much he liked them.

Fred could not hold it for long as the feeling was so incredible. "My big cock is going to feed your little ass Tyke, get ready for a huge load baby, daddy is going to give it to you, here it comes" and with that Fred's big cock just let loose a huge load of hot sauce into the little guy.

Everyone in the truck gave a thumb up and roared with glee.

Then Fred lifted the little guy up and handed him over to Nick in the cab at the back of the truck.

Nick had his legs wide open with his cock hanging out throbbing and ready for Little Tyke to suck on. Nick was a little awed to be looking down at this little man standing between his legs. It made his cock look enormous next to the little one.

Then to his surprise the little guy opened his mouth and miraculously put the whole big cock in his mouth and got sucking like a hungry ravenous animal.

Nick was absolutely stunned and loving every minute of it.

The kid was sucking with such pleasure milking big Nick like he had never been sucked before.

The other two had their cocks out ready to be serviced.

Nick of course was shooting his big load in no time at all.

When he cleaned off Nick he moved on to Roger's cock.

Harold was the last to get serviced.

They all came in no time at all and delivered copious amounts of man juice into Little Tyke's eager mouth. They were amazed he could swallow all their big loads.

The little one was a cum hungry tyke.

Finally, they were heading back to the station.

Little Tyke was now standing between Bob's open legs sucking on his big monster cock.

Bob was loving the sensation of getting sucked while driving the truck. He shot a huge load just as they arrived at the station.

All the guys took turns lifting their new buddy and giving him big hugs.

Bob called to let me know Little Tyke was ready to go home.

It was arranged that Little Tyke would visit the fire station once a week, from now on he was their mascot.

Roger, Harold and Nick joined the cocksucking club.

Thank goodness Little Tyke had an insatiable appetite for cock and cum. He just never tired.

His new friends all made sure to feed him often. They gladly saved up their cock loads for him.

Chapter Ten

The next B.B.Q. event rolled around quickly. Now they were 13 members.

I went over the rules for the new comers and we flipped a coin to see who was first to get sucked amongst the new guys.

Roger was the winner.

Little Tyke walked over to Roger and stared at his tenting briefs...they looked like they might rip from the pressure of his cock on them and the tip was soaking wet already. The little guy opened wide his mouth and started mopping up the wet briefs.

Roger's eyes were wide open in total awe of what was happening. This was all new for him.

Actually, he and the other two new members were all straight, well come to think of it all the members were straight, some married, some with girlfriends but they would not miss this for anything.

Little Tyke sucked all the new guys to satisfaction.

Then Rick and Steve lifted the little guy onto the table so they could both fuck his ass and mouth at the same time.

The new guys were totally blown away when they saw this happening and turned on.

Meanwhile Jim and myself got sucking Fred and Bob.

Tim was already on Roger's cock sucking away feverishly.

At long last it was time for the featured event of the night.

I got Firemen Fred to stand up while I outfitted him with the customized baby harness carrier.

The guys all wondered what on earth was this all about.

Then I lifted Little Tyke up, slid him into place facing Fred's cock which was throbbing, leaking hard again coz he knew what was in store. Then Tyke opened his mouth and started sucking on his big cock.

Fred started walking around slowly showing off what was happening.

Well the response was incredible.

The guys just went wild and all wanted to try this out. They loved the idea and found it to be kinky, erotic and wild.

"Suck daddy's big man tool baby, show the men how good you are, make me proud uttered Fred."

Little Tyke went wild hearing those encouraging words.

The guys urged him on.

"Show firemen Fred the respect he deserves one shouted."

"Feed on his big man cock baby, good hot milk for baby shouted another."

They men were hot and all wanted turns.

Fred could not hold on any longer and blew his hot lava load into his baby's mouth while baby slurped it all up to the amazement of all gathered.

They were all aware of Fred's prolific loads.

Fred lifted Little Tyke out of the carrier and set him down. He then went and outfitted Officer Rick with it and then slid the kid into place again. Rick was all wet with precum dripping down his cock and balls.

Little Tyke started licking his big hairy balls and shaft and eventually got sucking on his tool while he walked around the space.

Rick could not believe the sensation of getting sucked while walking about.

Everyone got their turn and they all loved it.

This was definitely going to be a new feature from now on.

Then I took my turn last yet I put on the other carrier so the kid faced out. I lubed my big hard rod with shortening and slid the big one into his little ass and started walking around.

Again, the guys were mesmerized, amazed and freaked out at what they were seeing.

What a turn on. Little Tyke loved the harnesses...loved being walked around like a baby with a cock up his ass or in his mouth. He loved being babied and we the guys loved babying him.

The night was a major success.

The week following was busy. The members were dropping by day and night seven days a week. All wanted to use the carrier, both the front and back carriers.

Little Tyke obliged with great pleasure. The guys were now calling him baby and he called them daddy. He would ask his daddies to feed him and send them over the edge.

They were thrilled someone wanted their juices and treated them respectfully never wasting their precious man nectar.

Fred loved sometimes cumming in a small bowl filling it up with his hot man cream and then baby would sit down and eat it up with a spoon.

While baby was eating, I would suck on Fred's cock coz he was so horned up again and needed my hot mouth on his big tool.

I loved sucking him as he was still in his firemen outfit...that turned Little Tyke and me on a lot and Fred was kind enough to oblige.

Also around this time, if Jim was at home he would join in the activities. He loved sucking my cock while I sucked on one of the member's tools.

We finally discovered we loved 69 and often sucked one another.

Tim also loved getting in on the action.

What started out as a casual idea grew into a major concern. In less than a year our cocksucker club grew from 10 to 35 members.

The men were mostly police officers, firemen and a few military guys. Word of mouth is how the good news spread and there was no lack of men wanting to get serviced regularly. Being a member of the club gave them the privilege of getting sucked when they were horny. There was always a sucker to take care of a feeder and the men really appreciated being orally serviced well and good and treated with respect.

Moreover, discretion was the word.

Little Tyke was of course the mascot of the club. He was overjoyed living with me, Jim and Tom.

We became a close-knit family taking care of one another.

Little Tyke and I were no longer alone.

THE END

PS: Be sure to look up other erotic short stories by Canaigle on Literotica.com.

canaigle
canaigle
242 Followers