All Comments on 'The Gift'

by virginatsubmission

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fromAlpha2DommefromAlpha2Dommeover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Struck by how similar the values & paths of our heroines are. You have a gift for describing the emotions of characters that feels very credible. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you for this first story

Your heroine worries me a bit. She is too eager to accept this man going to far. Two hours bound and kneeling for a first time on middle aged knees? And if the dom is always right, why correct him when he says he was wrong? Why not instead accept the apology and forgive? Then the kidnapping. Really? A bit too realistic, more than was necessary. Even for those with a kidnapping kink, too much is simply frightening and not erotic. Yet all is forgiven for an orgasm. Smh. Finally, he's a close coworker. It is not too much to at least stop by to check on her or wish her a speedy recovery, but no, it is too much for him. He's her master only when it is convenient? I hope this isn't all too harsh. Your writing shows.strong promise. I just get grumpy about jerky doms.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Noooo

I really liked the story until the end. I was upset that she died without saying goodbye to her master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.6* = 92% = A

You are a good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous