The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood back from me, my Master returned immediately, "Clean me, Lick it clean Louise."

I had never even considered this, I was slightly revolted but I hoped that if I did that he would please me.

I had never been good at the whole cock in mouth thing but I gave it my best shot. After I had licked balls, cock, legs I was exhausted. I fell back onto my heels. My master stepped back "Well done on the fucking, Louise you can really fuck. I am pleased, but add to your list some research on giving head, you need work."

With that he pulled up his pants and walked to what I assumed was a bathroom. There was no offer of a towel for me. I just had to pull down my skirt.

He drove me back to the shopping centre and dropped me at my car. As he drove away I felt a wave of nausea hit me, had I just been a participant in a sordid game, I was horrified that he would look at me and laugh tomorrow. But as I walked into the toilets at the shopping centre all I could think was, "Please let me have him again."

At 6.30 the next morning my phone beeped. "Playpen, 30 mins from now."

My heart nearly stopped. I quickly grabbed the bag of new underwear I had bought yesterday afternoon. Black, pink, blue. Red........shit I had no idea. I took a gamble on black. G Strings hadn't been on my body for quite some time, it was nice to welcome them back.

I pulled up in the drive. As I walked to the front door I was nervous but excited. He opened the door and pulled me inside.

"Good morning Louise"

"Good morning Master."

"I hope you had a good night Louise. I did"

I smiled at that small token of appreciation. He walked behind me and immediately grabbed my arse. The black skirt I had on was smooth, he could feel that there was nothing but skirt between his hand and my arse.

"Mmmm much better, I like initiative Louise and I like a G string."

With that he slapped my left arse cheek. I was stunned.

"See that chair, hold onto it and bend forward."

I immediately did as I was told. He spanked each side of my arse hard.

"Louise, do you like this?"

Strangely I thought, "Actually that was more like LOVE it" I smiled at my dirty thought.

"Louise, you smiled, do you like this?" With that he gave me the hardest slap possible, his hand imprint was on my right arse cheek for three days.

"Yes Master, I like this very much."

He laughed "Knew it"

Ten slaps later we fucked, this time on the chair I had been leaning on.

He had me. I was hooked. I read everything I could, I watched porn that he gave me and I practiced giving head on bananas and cucumbers. My underwear drawer was changing but I soon realized that I needed a separate stash. I wanted things for my master and only for him.

It was hard being with him all day and not being able to feast on him. There were looks, playful slaps when we were alone and daily instructions on what my underwear was to be. I longed to be in his presence.

It was because of this that I was punished for the first time. I didn't leave when he asked me to one afternoon. I didn't expect the extremity of his punishment.

I arrived at our playpen and was told to strip naked as soon as I walked in. Stupidly I thought, "Yes, we are going to fuck!"

Instead he grabbed my hair and tied it back high on my head. He pulled it so hard I screamed. But he didn't let go. He instructed me to kneel with my knees wide apart. He tied my arms behind me and slipped a blindfold on my eyes. He then gagged me with a tie. I felt something go around my neck, it was cold but soft. He then pulled it tight and did it up. It was a dog collar. He left the room. I was afraid that he wouldn't come back but I heard his footsteps return. Unfortunately I didn't know he carried a crop. I felt the first sting on my shoulder. My nipples came under fire. The pain was intense and I was fighting the urge to cry. My back, my thighs and then my pussy, whack, whack. I suffered for fifteen minutes.

As he left the room he said, "You will never disobey again Louise."

I was left in that room for two hours. By the time he removed the gag and the blindfold I was numb. My arms wouldn't release from the position at first and I struggled to unbend my knees. As I stood he looked at me, the single tear that rolled down my cheek spoke in volumes.

It was two days before I saw him again. I was furious, my rage at him encompassed my days. I vowed we were over, I deserved better than that.

He shocked me by asking me to meet me for a coffee. I went to the local café with every intention of telling him to fuck off. As I walked him he rose from the chair and pulled my chair out. I sat and cast my eyes down out of habit.

"Lou, look at me." My head snapped up at the term 'Lou' a subtle change to my name meant something. My heart felt like it was going to snap, he didn't call me Louise. It was at that moment that I realized I would never tell him to fuck off. This man owned me.

"Please Lou, talk to me. I went too far too soon, I was stupid in my eagerness."

I was confused, my master was admitting he did something wrong.

"Lou, can you forgive me? I will never bother you again. I am sorry."

He took my silence as dismissal and went to rise.

"Sit down." My voice came out stronger than I thought possible.

"I agreed to be your submissive. I agreed to do what you asked. I agreed to obey you. I broke the rules I needed to be punished. What is the problem?"

He looked at me, utter bewilderment was written all over his face.

"Master, you are my world, I will give you everything I can, I want to serve you and only you. If you need to assert authority you must do it. I am strong and besides that crop was fucking awesome. "

He smiled and said "Playpen Now"

The crop hit my clit. I shuddered in anticipation for the next thwack. My legs were tied to posts, my wrists were tied to those same posts, and I was splayed open. Instead of the crop a series of knots hit the middle of my back. At last I felt the power of the flogger. My mind screamed, "Hit me, hit my nipples, hit my pussy" My juices were flowing down my legs, my body responded to my master so well. Wetness had a whole new meaning.

He untied me. I dropped to my knees. I knew it was time to show my master how much I had practised. His cock was presented to my eager tongue. I rolled the tip of my tongue over his head. I licked the fine line of the knob. I grabbed his arse and pulled him closer. I wanted that cock. I opened my mouth and flattened my tongue. His cock slid into my wet juicy mouth. I took it all the way. I pulsed my tongue around him and increased the suction. I was hungry for cum. I increased my pressure on his hips. He took to it immediately and started to fuck my throat. He pushed himself into my mouth like he had when he first fucked my cunt. I thought I was going to choke.

"Louise suck hard when I tell you, I am going to cum in your mouth and you are going to swallow." I looked up and signalled

'Yes please Master' with my eyes.

He groaned and thrust again and again. Guttural cries erupted from deep within him. His cum shot forward, it filled my mouth. The taste, fuck all my life I had wondered what it would be like, my master tasted so fucking good. I sucked him dry.

The following morning was a turning point in my life. On my desk was a simple box, long and slender. I opened it but it was empty all bar a rolled post it note. 'You did well Doll, I have something for you.'

I was intrigued and excited. Immediately a blush crept up my neck, a sure sign I was turned on. He asked me to drive to the local park with him at lunch. This was new, outdoors? It was a secret longing I had, out in the open against a tree......

But we didn't leave the car. He took a gold bracelet from his pocket and said,

"I want you to wear this, never take it off. It is to remind you that you belong to me now. Louise you are mine, my sub, my toy, my doll."

The bracelet had curved links and a heart clasp. I was overwhelmed by this gesture. I had read about public collars for subs, but this was so much more refined.

He carefully placed it on my right wrist and for the first time ever, we hugged.

I left my husband. For the first time in a long time I felt free, happy and actually like the person I used to be. I was no longer smothered by negative comments, putdowns and a loss of identity. Although this gave me more time to prepare and serve my Master I didn't actually spend a lot more time with him.

I had gradually become more aware of sensations and was often aroused by sights, smells and above all touch. My wrists became highly erogenous, my nipples loved the feeling of fabric touching them and my ankles loved the feeling of strappy sandals.

I had been a submissive for three months but in reality I was born a submissive. I told my master how when I was younger I had been kidnapped and how it was an overly erotic experience for me.

"So Louise, the thought of a man grabbing you and throwing you over his shoulder, taking you to a cave and having his way, thrills you?"

I laughed at his description and replied that I hoped my caveman was just around the corner.

As I pulled up the next afternoon in my new driveway I noticed a car pull in behind me. Before I could get my keys out to unlock the door I was grabbed by a man in a balaclava. He was massive, his arms held me close to his chest. I felt his bulging pecs through the t-shirt he was wearing. At first I thought I was being granted a wish from Tony but I soon realized that it wasn't him who held me. Fear started to creep into me, I hadn't put up much of a fight at this point because I thought it was a game, but natural survival instincts kicked in. I went to scream, thinking don't get put in the car, but a hand clamped over my mouth.

"Don't fucking make a sound, I will hurt you" He threw me into the passenger seat. The door handles had been removed. I curled into the corner of the seat. The windows were tinted so dark I knew no one could see me. He drove to a warehouse. When we pulled up he got out of the car, made a phone call and then opened my door. He hoisted me up over his shoulder.

If I hadn't been so scared I would have laughed. The interior of the warehouse was dark. I only got a slight glimpse of the place before a tight blindfold was put on my eyes. He frog marched me a far way into the warehouse. I felt the ropes circle my ankles, my shoes were long gone, probably still on my driveway. The rough timber he tied each ankle to scratched at my skin. He pushed my arms up and I felt the metal bar between my wrists. He tied me tightly to the bars. I felt him leave, there was no sound I just knew he had gone.

After a short time I felt hands circle my waist. I had a sheer shirt on with a short black skirt. The day was warm so I had no stockings on. Underneath was a black thong and a balconette bra. On the inside of my right knee I felt a metal blade. It disposed of my skirt. He grabbed the panels of my shirt and pulled them apart. The buttons flew off.

I was petrified but highly aroused. The flogger took me by surprise. It curled around my hip. It hit my breasts, my thighs, my arse, my back, when it hit my pussy I shook with desire. I hear a buzzing sound. The top of my thong was grabbed, I felt it tear away from my body. The pulsating head of the vibrator hit my cunt like electricity. My torturer teased my pussy, always avoiding my clit.

My bra strap was snapped off. My torturer reached around me and grabbed both of my breasts. He held them to me, teasing the nipples with his thumbs. His breath was close down my neck. I smelt whiskey.

He stepped back for a moment I heard the sound of metal clinking. Without my sense of sight I felt lost. My left nipple was not prepared for the pain that a clamp gave. I screamed as the pain shot through me.

"Shhh Doll, relax" Those words snapped my scream.

"Master, please tell me it is you?"

"Yes Louise you are safe, you are my captive now. I can do what I like to you. What a great fantasy you gave me. That story from your past haunted me. I didn't want you thinking about some guy from uni giving you an erotic experience. I give you erotica, mine is the only one that matters."

With that he clamped my right nipple. The same searing pain shot through me only this time I screamed in pleasure for my Master. He grabbed the vibrator and held it on full speed against my clit. My juices started flowing and my cunt throbbed. I started to pant and the cries of an enormous orgasm began.

"NO, you are not to cum, not yet. I will tell you when you can. Pull back Louise, control your body. "I started to moan in protest.

"I said NO." He released the pressure ever so slightly. He then parted my labia with his fingers. The second vibrator was inserted into me. He set it on low but pumped it in and out. The sensation was incredible. He removed my clitoral stimulation and concentrated on fucking me with that vibe. It slid in and out so easily.

"Enough of watching you being fucked, I want to join in" With that he untied my legs. I felt a lifting sensation, Jesus I was being hoisted upwards! I felt a cool metal tabletop under my knees. I knelt on the top and felt myself being lowered but also pulled forward. My arms came past my head so they were in line with my shoulders. I felt vulnerable and exposed as he pushed my shoulders down and my hips up. When I was in his preferred position he grasped my hips hard. His cock rammed into me.

"You are mine Louise and I intend to please myself over and over with your luscious body." As he fucked me his fingers found those clamps, he squeezed them. A wave of lust like I have never known cursed through my body. I lifted my hips higher and met his thrusts.

His cum warmed me but I held on, I had to wait. "Louise you need to clean me, but I want to cum in your mouth next, so you need to work me." I knew where to start but it was hard to get to as my hands were still tied in front. But he was my master and I had to do it right. I nuzzled around the base of his cock until I found the patch of heaven before the balls. I licked it with passion before I snaked my tongue over his balls. I took then left one in my mouth and lovingly sucked it and cleaned it. His right ball had started to fill, I felt it warming. I licked up his cock and then down the other side. Tiny laps of my tongue cleaned every trace of our last encounter. I ventured to take his head into my mouth giving it gentle sucking. He responded and started to push forward. I opened wider and allowed him entry. He fucked my mouth deeply but ever so slowly. "Cum with me Doll." I didn't need any stimulation, just his cock. I exploded all over the table as he filled my throat with his seed.

I woke the next morning feeling sore but so satisfied. My master had become a pivotal part of my existence. I got ready everyday with the single most thought of 'Did I look good enough for him?' He dictated foods I ate by simply telling me what he liked or didn't like, not that we ever ate together. I just shopped for myself according to his tastes. I removed all jewelry except for my bracelet. I got a tattoo to reconfirm his ownership, a small infinity sign with the date we began and the word 'Adore'.

I felt blessed that I had him in my life. I was always so scared I would live my life without ever having experienced mind blowing sex and a profound love for another human that was not nurtured by my body. I am not superstitious but I am always careful thinking that things are going well. It seems every time I do, something catastrophic happens.

I was brushing my hair when I noticed the lump on the back of my head. The doctors assured me that it was fine, an MRI would be performed and then a simple surgery would be carried out to remove it. I went into the surgery surrounded by my family and my ex, but the one that mattered most wasn't there. "Too many questions would be asked" was all he said.

As I closed my eyes for the final time I only saw his face, my owner, my lover, my Master.

12