All Comments on 'The Gift'

by strongbutgentle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A dangerous and most probably poisonous gift. Anger and guilt feed off of each other and birth resentment. If not discussed before as should gave been, it needs discussing after. I have a sliver of understanding for what he was trying to do. Given how he went about it, the outcome would more likely be negative than positive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very erotic

Beautifully written, and very arousing. The suspense is keenly observed. Yes, I get the criticism that in real life this could cause all kinds of issues, but it's a fantasy, and a powerful one for many women, to be at the mercy of a total stranger, to be fucked by someone unknown. Please submit more stories, you're a great writer.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Good Writing, Dangerous in a Couple of Ways, One being psychological, the other physical

As the others have said this is fantasy, but it could have very drastic ramifications in real life. I thought it would be her husband and the description of the man did not throw me since one can use different aftershave and fake facial hair, but the kicker for me was he was no bigger than Dave. He did a great job of tricking her but they do need to have a discussion as at some point she will not be able to live with what happened. She already sees herself as an adulterer. Fantastic writing, though. One other thing is one should never be left alone bound. He may have been very close by but in her fear something drastic could have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A womans point of view

I thought it was very exciting. granted that would most likely not happen, but it is a fantasy of a lot of women, especially those whose men know them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous