All Comments on 'The Gift'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
love in a paradise

This story reminded me of a movie plot and not so much a short story. I loved it! The romance was natural and the plot well stated withy so many sublties that it invoked many fond visions. Please write more romance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A perfect story

I loved the story, being about boats, I could really put myself in Steve's place. I also very impressed with your writing style.

Keep up the great work

Kindest regards

Ace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you for The Gift

I recently discovered literotica, and so far, I have to say this was one of the best stories I've read to date. I was genuinely wrapped up in their fate, and happy they ended up together. Please keep more of this fantastic erotica cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Best Gift

This story is the best and most interesting that I have read on Literotica,hence a real gift. I love anything to do with boats and the ocean so I couldn't stop reading it. The camping and the lovemaking was very believable and the ending was superb. Thanks for your writing and all your other stories as I enjoyed them all. Keep up the good work. I feel sure that you would do well writing books and even novels commercially.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
This story was different from all of the others I have read from the author ...

because it eased gradually into the story and there was no sex until well into the 2nd page. The story line and boating were realistic even for fictional erotica and the ending, though predictable, made for a good read. The heated sex was good (much like other stories) and the scene on the island was one that most of us would relish. Because of the change of pace and story line were different than others I have read, I am anxious to see how the author's writing style developes in his later works. Thanks for the good story.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
THE GIFT

A VERY NICE STORY AND NICE NARRATION AND A VERY GOOD COMPASSIONATE ENDING. Reading this story I was reminded of another similar story where two teenaged couple - a boy and a girl - get STRANDED - " STRANDED " was the name of that story ( in this same LITEROTICA PORTAL)- by no means due to their intentions but the fate ordains. And they spend a few months in an unmanned uninhabited island and fall in love but do not consummate due to their ideal upbringing and ideals. They are restored to civilization after a few months - also reminds the stranded version of two adolscent children in the BLUE LAGOON.

Also it reminds the BooK HOTEL in which at the end a simple looking gentleman reveals that the HOTEL had been bought by him just then.

KUDOS TO THE AUTHOR FOR PRESENTING A NICE READING.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
Ahem, Sir and or Madam...

"Did anyone else pack your bags?"

There is a damn good reason the airport security ask this question!

JPBVJPBVover 9 years ago
Pay grade too low

"Fanfare" must not be very affluent. Above a certain pay grade a person never packs his own luggage, especially not in Third World nations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sweet...

almost too sweet - still, glad in a way that the ex was not the bad guy - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Stuff

Nice story. I was pleased to find out it wasn't the estranged husband who tried to kill his wife. Made the story more interesting.

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 6 years ago
Fun Story

An enjoyable romp with comfortable twists!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loved the story

This work is well written. I hope it is true or based on true facts.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
twitching cock

This story is not my type of fantasy. It just glides along, skipping important parts of romance. Just people stuck on an island fucking. And variants of "made my cock twitch" is just the dumbest line ever conceived. It doesn't twitch unless startled somehow. Dying animals twitch. No.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
Superb Story!

I think that she was the real gift of this story. She let herself be gently pursued and when she surrendered she became the pursuer or at least a co-pursuer. Great story worth reading again and probably multiple times. It would be interesting to read a follow on story of them taking people out to sea in their new ketch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hell, now I want a fucking boat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous