The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Sam just lay there trying to make out who it was and what they were saying, yet from this place it was impossible. Slowly she rolled onto her back, and then stretched full out with her arms above her head. God she felt good now… Arching her back until only her head and shoulders remained on the mattress Sam then rolled up into a sitting position. She stretched again, then swung her legs off the bed, and onto the floor. Standing Sam then proceeded towards the voice, but before she had reached the door to the bedroom she knew who was speaking. It was Bill, yet it was still unclear to whom he was talking.

As she reached for the doorknob Sam noticed her hand shook. It seemed she was more nervous about talking with Bill then she had imagined. Perhaps it might well be best to forget that folly and carry on with life. Sam now understood about teasing and seduction, and perhaps if she tried merging the two her life would be complete. By day she could continue teasing, flirting, and allowing her own passions to grow, then by night she could ravage Bill as a result. Carefully she turned the knob and pulled the door towards her, yet still she did it in such a way as to be as quiet as possible. She guessed it was just her body’s way of building up its courage. Courage to face Bill, and the scrutiny he’d inflict, although if the butterflies were any indication it wasn’t working. Sam managed three steps towards the living room when she stopped dead in her tracks. It wasn’t the fear, which caused it though, for suddenly Bill’s conversation had penetrated and she couldn’t believe what she heard.

Ohhh God it was incredible, you should have seen it. When I got to the party I saw the most incredible lady, getting out of a black Jag. She could have been a relative of Sam the likeness was so sharp yet this lady was,,, Classy...

Ok she made my heart stop. She was down right sexy. She had the longest sexiest legs you could imagine, and she knew how to use every inch of what God gave her. She wore the sexiest suit you have ever seen too. A deep low cut jacket no blouse only a black lace bra, and the skirt well it must have been comprised of ribbons as each step she took those legs flashed and teased....

Stilettos of course black lacy ones, with shear seamed stockings. God I’m drooling just thinking about them...

Well she flashed the valet and he got so flustered he wrecked the ambassador’s car. It didn’t bother her in the least though. She just smiled and strutted off to the party...

Well with the commotion and all from the accident, I got caught up in the crowd and lost her for a while, but I figured dressed as she was she had to be heading for the party...

I did follow. I caught the very next elevator, but when I got there she wasn’t there...

No you couldn’t miss her in a crowd of a thousand much less a crowd of two hundred...

Well as I was trying to think where she might have gone, I saw her chatting up the Ceo...

Yeah I thought the same thing lucky bastard, but he just patted her butt and went to talk with Daniel...

You know Officer Gibson...

Yeah that’s right he took my place as Santa tonight...

Yeah I thought the same thing if I hadn’t changed would she have mistaken me and screwed my brains out?...

Well when Daniel came over to her she practically examined his stomach with her tongue...

Yeah she just jumped him and started right there in the stairway...

No I couldn’t follow. The Ceo was standing right there, and if I’d opened the door with them making out, well shit Daniel would have been in a world of trouble. Not a very nice thank you for taking my place don’t you think...

I know...

I know...

So what do you think I did, I had to see more of her. I mean my God she was dressed to kill and it was killing me not to see her...

Well I went back into the elevator went down one floor then walked up...

No that’s just the thing they were gone. I searched all over the party but they were nowhere to be found. I had just started kicking myself for losing her when an emergency came up...

No just a sec let me tell you. The emergency turned out to be trouble on the roof. It seemed that the president of Taccoma Industries was flying in...

Yeah, you guess it. They were making out on the roof by the Helipad and the security called me since they didn’t want the president to see. Well I went to the security booth and sure enough there they were making out like wild cats on the security camera... The president was calling in to advise he was on the way and I had to ask him to wait just a moment before approaching the building...

Well shit he wasn’t about to do that, so I had to explain to him what was going on and asked that he give me a moment to clear the "traffic” so that his wife and guests would not be shocked. Damit if he didn’t almost laugh his ass off. He told me in no uncertain terms to disturb them. I was to let Santa give his gifts, and to advise only when the sleigh and reindeer had departed...

Yeah our president can you beat that?...

Well the security guys and I dutifully watched Santa park his sleigh, again and again and again until finally both had to be exhausted. I mean shit man she must have cum a dozen times. Then, when the roof was cleared I advised the president. Then you know what happened?...

No Evelyn the president’s wife wanted to know if the security guys made a tape...

No shit...

Well I looked at them, they looked at each other , then finally nodded yes...

Yep you got it Evelyn wanted the tape...

Well after that I had to go relieve myself, if you know what I mean and couldn’t wait to get home to my Sam...

No I still don’t know why she didn’t show up, But I’ll tell you this. There was such a Christmas present for me when I got home...

Sam was asleep on our bed wearing only her short red silk robe. She was lying on her stomach with one leg straight and the other slightly bent. I could see her hot pussy just begging for attention...

No I didn’t wake her how could I. She was a veritable angel laying there...

What am I nuts? Of course I fucked her. I was still aching from the hot scene on the roof that I slipped out of my slacks and just slipped it inside her...

Hell no. She was so wet it just glided in...

Dam straight she came. At least twice by my count...

Ohh she’s sleeping now, but I may just go and wake her again, if you get my meaning...

Ohh Man, if Sam dressed like that, I’d be home early every night...

What’s that...

That’s a good idea...

No. I’m not sure, but perhaps Sam’s friend Karen can tell me where to buy it...

Make a great Christmas gift...

Later that same night Samantha makes her own phone call....

Hi Karen, you have to do me a favor. Bill’s going to call you to help him find a business suit for me for Christmas. He is going to want the one you bought for me...

No I can’t explain now. Just tell him you think you know what he wants and you’ll buy it for him ok. I’ll explain everything later...

No later. I can’t talk now, I’m just going to bed,,,, again. But believe me you are going to be shocked.