All Comments on 'The Gift'

by lilyandstoney

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent Story

I really liked it. It had good interracial sex without the black male dominating and making the white woamn his bitch and the husband a cockhold while maintaining the loving relationship between the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Good

Very Erotic wife sharing story.

Well written and the black man was not some kind of slave master that was destined to control the couple's lives, and not out to destroy their relationship.

Very refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Deleting Comments Somewhat Unfair

Unless recklessly faul and pointless why delete comments.

Constructively, self cuckolding isn't sensual to most of us normal folks. Secondly, FINAL? No explanation means another chapter of more non-history - just up and cuckold one self without her mindframe - his - what led up to this - seems we came in halfway to a crude fuck film in progress!

Well written but where from and why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Yes and how!!!! My mature white wife loves to have her black stallions fill her cunt full of cum. She loves to know she fulfilled his desire and needs as he did for her. Usually she prefers to swallow his first load. Then takes his next two in her cunt or ass. And every black stud loves to let go deep into a married white slut. Especially when they know they feed it to their husband afterwards. My wife loves to be the older white slut for young exceptionally hung black stallions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous