All Comments on 'The Gift'

by adaevanescent

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063over 15 years ago
Master ? Slave??--Which is the bigger

wimp--Why would a MAN need to be seen as a master?---What Female is so sick as to need to be a jerk's slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story!

Loved your story.....please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely...

Joyce - get a life .... don't comment on things you obviously know nothing about.

This was a lovely story. Very passionate and erotic. Lovey... More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the best

This story is a very good, very different story from others I have read in the BDSM category. Many of them involve the Master not caring about the slave and punishing/humiliating them for the pure sadistic pleasure of it, which can be erotic, but not as much as something like this. The love between Master and pet in this story is apparent, which is an oft neglected aspect of the lifestyle. People see the D/s relationship as being simply about S&M when there is so much more to it, emotionally, and your story touches on that magnificently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY Nice!

A sweet story which focuses on the Master's concern for His slave. Too often she is treated like a piece of meat to be abused, and nothing more. The lifestyle, for anyone with a heart and a brain, knows better than that! She is QUITE an author. WELL DONE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous