The Gift: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to eat your cunt out?" he asked her as the black panties went floating by.

Nicole sat down on the concrete lip of the fountain and spread her legs wide. She motioned for him to come to her with one finger, her eyes alive with primal need and want. Daniel knelt down before her ran his tongue along the silky interior of her thighs. Nicole moaned under her breath as he slowly licked her slit from end to end.

"Oh that feels so good," she shivered and ran her hands through his hair. He noticed the skin of her cheeks was flushed.

Daniel began stimulating her with his mind again, bombarding her with vivid images of sex. He painted graphic pictures of a huge white cock plunging in and out of her sopping wet pussy, her dark skin stretched and straining to contain the girth. Nicole sighed and her legs jerked a little as Daniel flicked her clit with his tongue. He gripped her ass and squeezed her cheeks, spreading them and then kneading them.

Daniel lowered his mouth to her dripping wet cunt, and began licking her slowly.

He danced around in her dripping entrance for a few minutes and then attacked her hard clit with his tongue

"Oh god yes, that's it," she gasped loudly. It had been so long since anyone had done that to her, and she gripped the cement lip hard for support. Her feet splashed in the water as he ravaged her clit. "That's so good Daniel... "

And then he began rubbing it with his tongue, back and forth and side to side.

Nicole was indeed very sweet tasting. Her sex secreted a divine nectar as he played with her clit, forsaking the rest of her pussy and going for the kill. She ran her hands through his hair, her mouth an open "0" of pleasure as she rode the rhythm of his tongue, the muscles in her legs quivering and shaking. His strong hands slid over her hips, up her stomach and then over her tits. He kneaded them, massaging them and teasing them through her bra as he worked her clit.

Nicole didn't know how much time had passed before she came. Her hips bucked and her body tensed up as the heat of her orgasm erupted inside her. She was dimly aware of her own voice, shouting "Yes, Yes, YES!" over and over again as she was swept away. She could hear herself moaning in rapturous ways she had never experienced before, saying things she had never dreamed of saying to her husband. She was so far gone the thought of her husband meant nothing to her. He was a foreign memory.

"Baby yes," she bit her lip as her body rode the tail end of her climax. She squealed suddenly as the electricity of another orgasm burned though her, causing explosions her behind her eyes and a flood of wetness that drenched her thighs. Nicole cried out into the morning light as Daniel gave her a tongue-lashing she'd never forget.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, crying as she came down from the high. "Was that good, Nicole?" Daniel asked, his face wet with her cum.

"Oh baby it was so fucking good," she breathed and looked down at him. "Suck my dick," he ordered her.

"You want me to suck it off for you baby?"

"Suck it, bitch," he growled and switched places with her. A large wet spot was dark against the light colored concrete where she had been sitting. Daniel braced him himself and leaned back as she knelt down before him.

Nicole smiled and ran her fingers over the length of his long cock, letting her nails tickle every inch as she went. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and was thrilled to find that she could only barely touch her fingertips together around the circumference. She snaked her tongue our and circled each of his large testicles, hanging firm and heavy at the base of his cock. She worked her way up his shaft and over to the crest of his penis.

Daniel was moaning quietly from the back of his throat as she teased him. Nicole saw a shiny bead of translucent pre-cum forming at the eye of his head, a hint of what was to follow. She licked his salty fluid and savored the taste in her mouth. Her tongue lolled over his bulbous head and she lapped at his member with the enthusiasm of a cat at a saucer of milk.

"Daniel," Nicole said quietly as he opened his eyes and looked at her, "Who do you want me to kill?"

"Your son," he said evenly, waiting for her to resist, "He's been very bad." Nicole frowned as she processed his words. Daniel could feel the conflict inside her and tightened his hold on her. Her mind was like a ripe, sweet fruit in his palm. He knew if he squeezed too hard, she would burst. If he held her too loosely, she would slip away. Slowly, Nicole's resistance faded under the intense sensations Daniel was feeding into her mind. Her brain could only barely translate the information, relentlessly pumping powerful pheromones and hormones into her blood stream.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, almost biting his cock as her pussy quivered and another orgasm flushed through her sex. She was moaning like the whore Daniel always knew her to be. He loved what he was seeing.

"Very bad," Daniel said to her, "You know what he did?"

Nicole whimpered her curiosity.

"He's been fucking strippers," he said, "Three of them at the same time." "No," she whispered as she began stroking his cock again.

"Yes," he replied, "And he's been fucking a teacher from his schooL .. "

"He knows better," she said. Somewhere deep down inside her, a voice told her that she knew better too.

"He has to be punished," Daniel wooed her as she licked his head, cleaning off

more of his pre-cum.

Nicole sucked on his head.

"Kill him for me," he whispered.

"Yes," she moaned as her pussy began to spasm again. She couldn't think straight as her sex bombed her with overwhelming sensations and emotions.

"Kill for me," he closed his eyes and focused on her.

"Yes," she agreed as she reached back with one hand and unhooked her bra. The lacy garment came off and fell to the water where it floated away with current of the fountain. Water sprinkled them from above as she succumbed to his will. Daniel felt her obedience lock into place like an iron clamp.

"Anything for you," Nicole said as she lowered her head and grasped his thick shaft with one hand. She tilted the stony cock towards her lips and licked his head, tracing its bulbous swollen mass around like it was an ice-cream cone. Daniel drew a sharp breath and squirmed a little underneath her, his cock jerking up from her tongue. She smiled at him and then took part of his head into her mouth, letting her lips form an indescribable suction over the tip. Daniel watched as her red lips wetly slid over his entire head, and then enveloped it completely.

Her teeth gently brushed against the sensitive skin, her saliva forming a hot submersion for his throbbing cock as she sucked him in. Throaty moans of approval escaped her, the vibrations of her voice tingling his cock and making him groan. Then she began bobbing up and down, taking in almost three quarters of his shaft before he felt his tip hit the back of her throat.

As Nicole sucked, she started making circular motions with her head, alternating the intensity of her oral stimulation. She massaged his balls, rubbing them together and gently kneading them as though she were going to milk him. Daniel fed her more vivid imagery of sex, stirring her drive into a frenzy as she attacked his member.

"Make me cum," he whispered, his hands locked together over his head as he tried to keep up with his rapid breathing. The wet slurping sounds that escaped her mouth each time she bobbed up seemed to echo through the entire town square. He looked to his left and saw Rob Hopewell watching them. Nicole's husband looked calm and spaced out as he stood on the comer of the street just beside the stage. His dark eyes were glazed over as he watched, both obedient and sad at the same time.

Daniel winked at him.

Nicole picked up her speed, letting her tongue drag his cock, wrapping around it with each thrust of her head. Then came the moment when his cock went rigid as steel, followed by an explosion of wet, sticky warmth in her mouth. It shot all the way back to her throat. She swallowed immediately, and was rewarded with a sweet salty taste as he unloaded in her mouth. His cock spasmed and jerked as he moaned out loud, the cords in his neck tight and exposed.

He finally finished, and she released him from her mouth.

Nicole fell back in the fountain and sat on her ass. She could hardly breath as excess semen ran down her chin and dripped on her full tits. Daniel stood up and stretched. The whole town had paused to watch their oral escapades. He smiled at them and then glared expectantly. One by one, they went back to work.

"And now, Nicole," Daniel helped her up to her feet and then motioned for her to bend over. Nicole did as she was instructed and grasped the lip of the fountain. She angled her ass to Daniel and spread her legs. He ran one finger along her puckered hole and then to the slit of her pussy. He smiled, "To seal the deal."

***

Jesse looked out across the open stretch of beach, his bare feet deep in the warm sand. A light breeze cut through the sweats Elena had given him as he focused on the small boat Rosa kept tied up on the high beach. His purpose now was to train himself to confront Daniel. He had to be one hundred percent ready and able to match Daniel blow for blow. He took a deep breath and stared at the sheet metal dingy.

The boat shook and then slowly rose into the air, its bow pointing down slightly as the aft end tilted high. Wet sand fell away from the hull of the small boat and plopped on the beach in thick wet clumps that reminded Elena of cream of wheat. Jesse pinpointed his thoughts on the shape of the boat and the weight. He felt out with invisible fingers and caressed the cool aluminum craft. The chain followed the boat up until its' length was pulled tight.

"I have a question," Elena said quietly. She was leaning against a huge log of driftwood to Jesse's left, dressed in one of her aunt's flowery wraparound skirts and white shirt. He had tried to convince her to stay in the house. She was a distraction for him as it was, but the way she looked in the tight fitting shirt and the way the fabric of her skirt hugged her hips made him want to think about things other than practice.

"What?" Jesse asked.

"Why not wait until Sunday afternoon?" she asked as the wind gracefully blew her hair to one side, "Madame Helena said the gift will disappear from you both Sunday at noon."

"And how many people will get hurt between now and then?" he replied and looked at her, "Daniel is fucking that town up. You should have seen Mrs. Brewster and Tina. They weren't themselves anymore."

"You should have seen my mom and pop," Elena shuddered, remembering her mother in that revealing lingerie, "It was like 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'... "

Jesse laughed, but there was a serious doubt between them. A lot of people had gotten hurt during their escape from Castleton Rock. They had hit at least twenty people doing forty-five down main street and maybe even run over a couple of them in the process. Even then, the clown Jesse had scraped off the roof of their car had to be dead. You don't get hit with a lamppost going that fast and live to tell about it.

"You know," Jesse said, "Even if we beat Daniel and Madame Helena takes back the gift, the damage is done."

"I know," Elena nodded and then said, "Which is the part I don't get. How could Madame Helena give you this gift when she knew this would happen?"

"She told us 'blood would spill and the arrogant would fall' before it was all over," Jesse recalled as a large wave crashed into the beach behind him, "She said that we would 'commit grievous acts against ourselves and others' too. I guess she knew what she was talking about."

"This seems awfully extreme to make a point about someone's character," Elena shook her head, "I mean, come on now. Who jeopardizes so many people just to test two high school guys in a battle of good versus evil?"

"I don't know."

"I think she's up to something," Elena told him.

"You think?" Jesse laughed as he lowered the boat to the beach gently. "There's got to be more to this ... "

"I know there is more to it. That's why she won't help."

A cool breeze caressed them from the ocean.

"What happened?" Elena asked suddenly, "What happened at The Lucky Beaver?"

Jesse had been dreading this question ever since Madame Helena brought it up during their visit with her on Tuesday evening. He hadn't wanted Elena to know what happened, and the idea of revealing his own guilt to her made him feel nauseated. Jesse shook his head and rubbed his bare stomach with one hand. There was no way out of it, so he just decided to come clean with her. He owed her that much.

"Daniel and I went to the Beaver," he told her, "We used the gift to make all the men there give us their money."

"You robbed them?" Elena looked at him, her eyes filled with disbelief.

"Yeah," Jesse admitted as his stomach turned over. The look of disappointment in her eyes cut him to the quick and he reluctantly went on, "And then we seduced the strippers."

"You seduced strippers?" Elena stood up, "Plural?"

"Well," Jesse writhed under her glare, his eyes unable to meet hers, "Yeah." There was a loud silence between them for a moment.

Elena was burning red as she crossed her arms and asked, "How many, Jesse?"

Jesse sighed. "Three."

"Altogether?"

"Each."

"Oh my God!" she shouted at him. She walked across the beach, sand kicking up behind her and she shoved him hard in the chest, "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You're just as fucking bad as he is!"

"I know," Jesse backed up from her, his arms raised inoffensively.

"How could you do that?" she asked him.

"I lost control," he said. It was all he could think of, and it was totally the truth. He said, "I was overwhelmed with the power of the gift, Elena. Okay? It got the best of me and I did something stupid. I have to live with it for the rest of my life."

"That's awfully big of you," Elena said curtly and then as an afterthought, "I'm sure Mrs. Brewster and Tina Moss appreciate your moral standing on the matter,"

"I didn't mean to sleep with them!"

"You fucking slept with them both?!" Elena yelled incredulously and slapped one hand to her forehead as her suspicions were confirmed, "What is the matter with you?"

"Look," Jesse felt himself getting mad, "You don't understand what this shit has done to me or Daniel. Don't sit there and judge me. You can't make me feel any worse about this than I already do!"

"I can try!" Elena shot back and then planted a hard punch right in the middle of his face. Jesse reeled back and landed on his ass hard as blood trickled from his nose.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"I thought you were different!" Elena screamed at him, "Jesus Christ, I am so

fucking stupid."

"So you hit me?!"

"Fuck!"

"Elena," Jesse began through pain induced tears.

"Don't fucking talk to me."

"Tell me ... did Daniel cut his dick on your upper or lower teeth?" he asked as he wiped his bloody nose.

"Excuse me," Elena put her finger up in a warning, "That has nothing to do with this ... "

"But it does."

"It's a cheap shot," she fired back, "A low blow,"

"No," Jesse stood up and glared at her, "Just a blow, isn't that right? I wonder how Eric might have felt about you polishing Dan's knob for him?"

"Fuck you," Elena said and flipped him the bird.

Jesse felt the rage inside him flare like an inferno. He bellowed and whipped his hand to the small boat chained to the rock face. The side of the boat scraped loudly against the boulders, startling Elena as it sailed into the air as though shot from a cannon. The heavy steel chain went tight and then snapped as a weak link gave way. It cut through the sky and sped like a bullet over their heads. The little boat smashed against another large boulder a few feet away. It exploded in a hail of wood and sheet metal debris that fell to the sand.

Jesse was fuming, his strong chest heaving up and down as he glared at Elena. His lips were pursed tight as he walked over to her and raised his hand to strike her. Elena put her arms up and ducked, falling to her knees. She waited for the blow.

"You see?" Jesse said softly in a strange contrast to his position, his hand still raised, "I could do a lot of things. But I choose not to."

Elena looked up and saw him lower his hand, his powerful arm pulsing with power and every sinewy muscle pulled tight.

"It's all about making the right fucking decision," he said and pointed to the wrecked boat, "I'm making a choice, Elena. Daniel is taking his shit out on the whole fucking town, and I got the same problems as he does. So do you."

Elena just stared up at him, her lips parted slightly.

"I am not the man I used to be."

Elena looked down at her hands.

"I choose to be better than that," he said and looked out at the ocean, "It took me until just now to realize I don't need any goddam gift for that."

Elena got up off her knees and stood face to face with Jesse. She wanted to say she was sorry for yelling at him and hitting him. She wanted to tell him just how much she was growing to like him, and how as time went on the term 'like' was becoming less and less accurate for what she felt. Elena wanted nothing more than to embrace him and hold him close to her body as she would a lover.

Instead, she said, "I'm not the woman I was before, either."

Jesse said, "I can't change what I did. But maybe I can make up for it?"

Elena nodded and put one hand to his stubbled cheek, "Maybe we both can."

A smoldering hot moment passed between them that said everything they had both wanted to tell each other over the last few days but couldn't. After all the sexual fantasies Jesse had conjured up about this woman, after all the secretive lusting and admiring her from afar, it was a simple touch to his face that made him fall beyond lust and into love with her. Far past the pleasures of the body and the mind came the simple relief of human contact.

Jesse put his hand to hers. "I'm scared," he said.

Elena smiled and gently pulled him to her. She pressed her lips against his and kissed him with all the tenderness she had wanted from her boyfriend and never received. Elena wanted to cry when Jesse returned her gentle notion in full. She broke their kiss only for a moment to say, "I'm scared too."

Jesse hugged her.

At least he wasn't alone.

***

Daniel watched with no small amount satisfaction as the quarter-mile long bridge that connected the north end of town to the south end collapsed. Concrete and steel snapped and exploded as the two tons of dynamite he had taken from the city public works department was detonated. The shockwave blew the leaves off some of the oaks growing on the inclined canyon walls. The bridge seemed to ripple and wave as twenty four iron and concrete support pillars shattered in a plume of dust and flame.

The entire town watched from the south side of the canyon as the debris plummeted eight hundred feet into the bottom of the wide ravine. The river splashed out of its banks as the rubble sank into the riverbed and diverted its flow. The flattop expanse of the bridge cracked with an earsplitting scream of twisting metal and hard pavement. The bridge whined so loudly many of Daniel's servants had to cover their ears. The canyon rumbled and echoed as the ground shook beneath all their feet.

A mighty dust cloud billowed into the evening sky, a dark and menacing formation that seemed to have a life all it's own. Daniel listened to the sounds of the destruction, watching the long stretch of elevated road tilt and break away into crazy pieces. He had driven across that bridge so many times in his life that he had lost count. The bridge had been a symbol of the town, an icon that was deeply embedded into the collective psyche of Castleton Rock.