All Comments on 'The Gift: Day 07'

by bluefox07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Babe

Read the story and loved it. awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic story

Great piece of work. Of course, I woulda stopped to take a few hundred grand from the bank. That would help pay for some seeing eye dogs. LOL.

exoticatexoticatabout 16 years ago
Truly Fantastic!

I have been reading stories on Literotica for along time now and never have I read a story that was so well thought out and written that I thought it was in bound form. You are an absolutely fantastic writer. I could see everything you wrote because of your gift to describe in detail the surroundings of your story. Your characters had depth and a the hero and heroine had so much to love about them. If you haven't already, you should really consider getting yourself published. I know I for one would read whatever you wrote. Well done! Kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story, Smacks of Dean Koontz or Stephen King

I really enjoyed the STORY, while the sex was totally hot, it was just a supporting role for the story. It developed like a Stephen King novel, even the name of the town, Castleton Rock! It has me thinking that bluefox07 is a pen name for King. As for the Dean Koontz reference, your story was placed in California and he almost always has a rain storm involved. Two reasons I maked it down, in Day 4 or 5 when they went to the beach house the car was a Mercedes and the next day it was a BMW, and while it rained on Elena, I didn't notce it being mentioned in town, and a few other minor editing oversights, but hey no way I could do this. But over all the story prevailed and I could not stop reading it and consumed all 7 days in one sitting. Good Story!!

BastardDefiantBastardDefiantover 15 years ago
Wow

Just wow. This should be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And this was Free???

I find this to be an incredible tale woven with the skill of a Master. Never a lag, never a dull moment, no loose ends. Smooth flow from one part to the next. A world class tale.

My thanks to the Author for sharing such talent in this crafted tale. I always have heard nothing truly worth having is free. This Story proves that old adage to be totally false.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Awesome story, very well written.

45jordan7845jordan78almost 14 years ago

I like this story but I kind of didnt like the ending. I mean it was climatic and great but did everyone have to die? I guess I'm just the type that likes to see most of the people live through tragedy but I guess thats how life is I suppose. Anyway, great story.

dliterdliterover 13 years ago

Great story, but I have to agree it was the wrong kind of ending. The people of the town didn't need to die, they should have all been restored as they were before the "Gift" hit them. I think it would have been a better ending if somehow the good side of the "Gift" had won out and put things back, leaving Jesse and Elena together for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Part seven didn't show up in the "also in this series" box, and I was pissed at you for leaving us hanging, but I found the last part eventually. I loved it. I also noticed the car changing brands, but no big deal.

Very good writing. I think you could sell a book like this now that fifty shades of grey has broken the erotic market open. I would have liked to see a real tragic ending, though, with Morales being killed and Jesse the only survivor forced to live with his grief and his mistakes.

Excellent, excellent story.

WisquejacWisquejacalmost 11 years ago
great idea

great idea, good story, but the last chapter was short and unfulfilling. left too many questions unanswered and just seemed rather rushed. all in all though a worthwhile story series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Helluva ride beginning to conclusion. Well done, thank you for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous