The Gift of Goodness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louis edged himself towards her and placed his hands on her for the first time. She was warm and she shuttered as he eased his hands around her waist and pulled her to him. He opened his mouth and guided her right breast to his mouth.

"You want to suck on it don't you?'

All Louis did is nod as Faye with her hand cupping her tit pushed her nipple into his mouth. For all the preliminary niceness that had taken place before when he bit down on Faye's nipple was thrown out, in an instant it was on!

Faye shuttered again, moaned and hissed "yes!" as she took her free hand and grabbed Louis by the back of his head and push him against her breast. Louis dropped both hands to the underside of Faye's ass and squeezed her hard sending her even further against him.

Louis could feel the button nipple grow in his mouth as he bit, sucked and kissed it. Faye stroked his head as he began to kiss and lick her entire breast. This while she worked her ass against his hands that were kneading her cheeks.

Faye turned and guided him to her other breast. The same shutter and moan escaped her when he took it into his mouth. Louis then released the grip on her ass and placed his left hand on her wet nipple, and his right hand between her legs.

Faye then took both her hands and placed them on Louis' head pulling him to her. Louis squeezed her nipple and stroked her sex. Gently guiding his palm and fingers front to back. On the third or fourth time he let his middle finger press up and was greeting by a parting wetness. Faye who had been rotating her hips while this was going on squatted down.

"In me, Louis. Put your fingers in my cunt"

The way she said "cunt" was all he needed. Without warning he pushed two fingers inside her as he looked up from where he had been sucking on her breast.

She froze for a second and tried to moan, of which nothing came out. She looked down at Louis her mouth open in a way that was sexy and almost pleading. Her eyes were on fire.

"Finger me Louis, finger me and make me cum for you".

Louis began to work his two fingers in and out as he squeezed her breast then going to the other, never taking his eyes from hers. She threw her head back and moaned; this time it was deep. Louis removed his hand from her breast and put it around her waist again. Faye leaned her weight back on his arm as she once again grabbed her breasts. This time she went for her nipples, pinching them and pulling them hard. Harder than Louis had when been biting on them.

Louis could feel her getting wetter and hotter. He pushed his ring finger inside, now with three inside her and his thumb "resting" on her clit she squatted down harder, trying to get as much in her as possible. Louis picked up the tempo and could feel her tightening. She was close and both of them knew it.

Faye now dug her finger nails deep into her breast leaving red marks as her chest rose and fell; she looked down at Louis as if wanting to say something but could barely get out.

"Close, very close"

Louis had for the most part been silent during the entire event, taking in his beautiful sister-in-law, watching her and enjoying every second of it.

Louis decided the since she had used the word "cunt" so well he took a chance. "That's it Faye, fuck yourself. Your pussy looks so good fucking my hand, I bet if I tried I could get my hand inside you"

Whatever he said it "worked" without so much as a "coming!" Faye froze like a rock and then a second later started to shake. Louis wanted to tell her to breathe when she gasped and like a vice her pussy locked on Louis' fingers that were deep inside her. She shuttered a couple more times before she loosened up and let out a little laugh and smiled a smile that Louis had never really seen before.

She released her breasts and placed her hands on Louis' shoulders to steadier herself more than anything.

"I know it's one of the things you aren't supposed to say, but I have never cum like that before Louis".

Louis removed his fingers from Faye and stroked her thigh. "Oh, I bet you say that to all the boys"

Faye regained herself and began to kneel down. Running her finger nails from Louis' shoulders down his chest to his thighs. Alternating looks between Louis and the growing bulge in his shorts.

Louis could tell she had been waiting for this moment. He knew that Misty had probably told her about "how big it was" and how Faye had probably wondered if it was too good to be true. Louis raised his hips off the couch, and without so much as asking Faye reached up to either side of his shorts at his hips. Louis reached inside with both hands one cupping his balls and the other his now growing member as Faye pulled (make that yanked) his shorts down to the floor with one motion.

The look was priceless. Faye's eyes widened and her mouth fell open as Louis squeezed the head and stroked its length pointing it in Faye's general direction.

"Well is it what was promised, or are you disappointed?"

Faye looked up with the still awe struck look. "Louis, you have the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life!"

"And it's all for you baby, would you like to touch it?"

Louis almost regretted using the term "baby" with Faye; he always used it when he was with Misty. Faye didn't seem to mind, care or realize what he said. She just nodded and grabbed his cock head with her hand. The feel of her hand, and seeing her made him jump just a bit, and only increased the blood flow to his member.

Faye then cupped his balls, and bent down and kissed the head of his cock like she was kissing someone on the lips. The feeling was electric to Louis, this was the first woman other than his wife who had done this in over 15 years! To boot it was his sister-in-law that he had more than a couple of carnal daydreams about.

Faye looked up as she opened her mouth and began to take as much of him as she could. There was something about how a woman looks into a man's eyes when she's taking his cock in her mouth that made Louis swimmy headed for a moment or two. Faye's other hand had found the base of his member and as she forced as much in her mouth as she could she began to stroke him in a nice rhythm.

"That's it Faye, take that big cock in your beautiful mouth, take as much as you can, suck on the head, suck my cock".

Faye moaned and gagged a couple of times as she tried to get as much in her mouth as possible.

After a couple of minutes she pulled it out of her mouth still holding on to it. Her lips were beginning to puff. "Oh my God, I can't tell you how bad I want to take all of you in my mouth, but my cunt is aching for you baby, please"

Louis nodded, then thought "baby?" She called him that!

Quicker than he expected she was standing and placing one leg on the couch as she placed both her hands on his shoulders to straddle him. Louis reached down and pointed his cock to the wet pussy that was being lower to it.

Her breast grazed his face as the head pushed its way between her lips. Louis was struck by how hot she was. Misty was hot, Faye was like an oven! Faye moaned a light small moan as she lowered (pushed really) more of his cock into her. Louis who had one hand on her thigh that was on the couch and the other around her waist pulled her down farther and could not pass up the opportunity to take into his mouth a nipple that had been directly in his face. Faye moaned again, this time guttural as she tried to get even more of him inside her.

"Louis you cock is so big baby, its filling up my entire pussy. I've never had so much cock inside me before baby"

Louis took this meaning that he might be hurting her, or just how she was standing. He thought how she had taken his hand inside her, that she would be able to take most of his cock. Misty could now after more than a month of solid sex could get all of him inside her on a regular basis. Louis looked down and saw that he had about 6" in her.

"Let me sit on the floor and you can sit on me, that way you can control how much you take".

While still engaged, Louis eased up off the couch and slid his back down till he was sitting on the floor. Faye followed him and place both feet next to him. Louis flexed his legs so she could lean back to steady herself and place both his hands on her hips. Faye placed her arms on his shoulders, and after they both got situated Louis raised her hips and then let her weight carry her back down on his cock.

He was amazed at how sexy she looked riding his cock. Her large breast with rock hard nipples jiggling as she rose and fell on his cock. He loved watching his slick member going in and out of her. Unlike her sister who's lips would have be in full bloom Faye's pussy lips remained small and close to her.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck my cunt with that big fat cock of yours, fill my cunt up with that cock that I love".

Louis had fallen back into the quite mode again, for the same reason as before; taking all of this in. But hearing Faye call him "baby" again and telling him she "loved" his cock he was both scared and loving it at the same time.

"You like it don't you Faye? You like watching my cock go in and out of you don't you?"

Faye nodded and then leaned up to Louis' ear almost hugging him. She had slowed down the pace just a bit. Louis thought about the "no kissing" rule when she whispered to him.

"Yes, I love watching your cock going inside me. Touch my cunt and call me baby like you did before."

She kissed his ear lobe before biting it as she leaned back smiling at him.

Louis took his hand and placed it face down on her belly with his thumb on her clit.

"Like this?"

Faye nodded as she began to work up and down on him again, taking a little more that had been in her before they changed positions.

"You like that don't you baby, you like me rubbing you clit as I fuck that beautiful pussy of yours don't you?"

Louis called her "baby" just to get it out of the way, and again it worked as Faye leaned her head against his shoulder.

"That's it baby, I can feel your pussy tighten on my cock, and I want you to cum on it before I fill you pussy with all my hot cum"

Faye nodded with her head still on his shoulder looking down at them. Her breathing was getting shallower, and he could feel her shaking just a bit.

"You're getting close aren't you baby, you want to cum don't you? Don't hold back, don't fight it, I want you to cum on me".

Louis picked up the pace with his hand while they continued the same rhythm with her rocking up and down on his cock. He was ready, one thing his gift had given him was staying power and also the ability to flip the "switch" and the heat would rise and he could cum in an instant.

He could feel her shaking more now and he knew she was close. Faye raised her head and looked at him.

After a second she stopped and gasped, then looking him dead in the eye. "This is for you, I am cumming for you Louis".

Her body jerked and with no warning her pussy pulsed and locked on his cock. This caught him off guard just enough for Faye to lean into him and kiss him full on the lips. Louis could not react to her tongue that she shot into his mouth. The kiss was as hot as he could have every recalled.

The violation of the "no kiss zone" also did something else to Louis, it flipped his switch. Maybe the not kissing part had been his "safety" but now in a lip and tongue lock with Faye it was all he could do to NOT cum in his sister-in-law.

Louis grabbed Faye's hips and began to lift her up and down on his now primed and ready to blow member and they kissed like they would never see each other again. Faye moaned and whispered "That's it, I want it, give it to me, give me your cum".

Louis couldn't hold it anymore; he only thought he had control! The feeling; the heat grew in him, while it scared him when it first happened he loved the feeling now.

Right before he came he grabbed Faye by the head with both hands, which at first startled her.

"This is it Faye, look at me, look at me, and feel me cum inside you"

He exploded in her. At first he thought she was going to throw up. Her face went from joy, to shock to pain to joy all in the matter of seconds without so much as a sound coming from her open mouth. Louis could feel his cock and balls pump shot after shot in her (like the first time with Misty).

After the initial blast and the pulsing started to fade, "Louis I am on fire inside! Misty said it would be hot, but it's like I'm burning up. Is that okay?"

"I think so, you are only the second woman I've had sex with in 15 years so I'm not sure what normal or okay is".

Faye chuckled and said she "Forgot" and then leaned up and again and kissed him deeply.

Louis pulled back afterwards and with a mock dirty look "What about the no kissing policy?"

Faye smiled (she was radiant not like she wasn't before) "Sorry, got carried away, plus Misty said I could if I wanted to, it was your rule remember, plus she said you were a great kisser, and you are".

Louis smiled "Well I got that going for me".

"And you have me too, and you always will" Faye was serious when she said it.

Louis looking to change the subject could feel his cock slowly deflating inside Faye.

"Okay, now don't worry about leaking. If everything is the same as with Misty, there won't be any mess".

Faye lifted off Louis and to her surprise and his relief not a drop came out of her. Only Louis' cock that glisten with her juice and the remnants' of his cum. Faye not wanting to miss out on having him leaned down and took him in her mouth again. Licking and sucking him clean.

She looked up at him licking her lips. "Can I still kiss you?"

Louis leaned down and kissed her deeply, the taste of her and the sex was something that he didn't mind at all. After they finished Louis leaned back against the couch with a very satisfied smile.

"Wow, if I would have known that I would have taken a shot at you well before Misty gave me the chance".

Faye was on her knees fanning herself with both hands. Louis knew from experience with Misty what was next.

"If you're thirsty I'll get you something to drink"

"Would you?! That would be great, would you mind if you brought into your bathroom? I've got to see Misty"

Louis sat there amused at the comment; they were in fact sisters no matter what the circumstances. "Okay, just like always "fuck and tell" no one cares about my needs"

Faye laughed and stood up opening the door a crack, "Just want to make sure the kids weren't out here"

Louis picked up the robe and tossed it to Faye "You going to need this?"

Faye caught it "Nope, too hot, hurry I'm dying of thirst!"

With that she bound out the door buck naked heading to his bed room. Louis put on his shorts and grabbed his shirt. Turned off the TV and headed to the kitchen. He got a big gulp cup and filled it with Diet Coke (he knew Faye as well) and headed to the bathroom.

The light was on and he was struck that when he walked in Faye was naked spread eagle on the tile floor and Misty wrapped in a towel was sitting on the same spot both he and Nikko had sat on edge of the tub.

Misty was laughing as Faye was describing the heat that shot through her body.

Louis knocked on the door "Already to that part, what about the part of what a stud I am, or did that get skipped over as an afterthought?"

Faye not worried about being naked in front of Louis raised up on her elbows and extended her hand for the cup. She thanked him and in one motion drained most of it.

Louis looked at Misty who just smiled like – been there done that.

After quenching her thirst Faye comment; "Yes I was going to get the part about how big you are and how I couldn't take all of you, are you happy now?".

Louis raised his hands above his head in a Rocky type salute in victory. Misty at the same time stood up and took off her towel, folded it and dropped it next to Faye.

Then facing the same direction as Faye was lying got on her hands and knees.

"Well big sister let me show you how it's done".

Both Louis and Faye looked just a tad surprised, as Misty ran her hand and finger between her legs pushing her ass in the air.

Louis looked at Misty who had a look unlike anything he had seen either before the gift or after. She was smoldering on fire.

"Fuck me baby, give me all of your cock."

Louis was nearing overload. The sight of his wife with her ass in the air like a cat in heat, with her naked sister next to her was about as much as he could take. Not to delay more than he had already, Louis dropped his shorts and knelt down behind her with his cock at the ready.

Lube would not be required here. He pushed his head between her swollen lips (she must have be touching herself in the tub or Faye's story got her going) into her very hot pussy. Before he could put his hands on her hips she pushed (more like shoved) her entire weight back onto his cock impaling herself on it. Louis almost lost his balance as she grunted like she was a power lifter.

"Holy fuck Misty!" Faye broke the silence as she pulled herself up to a sitting position with her back against the tub. She was glued on Louis cock deep inside her sister's pussy. Given Misty's act, it didn't faze Louis when Faye spread her legs and began to massage and finger her pussy. From her angle Misty could see Faye, but she was focused on Louis not her sister.

"Oh yes, that feels so good baby, to take all that fucking cock in my hole".

Louis regained what little composure he had left and started to pump in and out of Misty. He looked over and could see that Faye had not taken her eyes off of him fucking her sister; he also noted that she was keeping pretty much the same rhythm with her hand as he was with his cock.

"Misty that is so fucking hot, I'm going to cum watching you get fucked baby"

Louis could only flash the thought that the term "baby" was universal in this relationship now. Misty now turned her head to the other side to see her sister.

"Do it Faye, finger your hole and cum for me. Oh Louis' big cock feels so good inside me, I can't wait till he fills me up!"

Faye froze and shuttered (Louis had seen this before), then she shook and gasped several times before trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my God, Misty, I just came without warning again! I've never been like this before".

The sight of watching Faye and fucking his wife had Louis softly moaning. He could feel it building and knew he could cum at any time. Misty could feel it too.

"You want to cum in me don't you baby?"

"Oh, like you don't know"

"Then do it, I want you to shoot more cum in me than you have before"

On each stroke Louis was buried into Misty's gaping hot pussy. With an occasional smacking sound if Misty pushed back to meet his thrust.

Faye had recovered enough to sit up and say "I want to feel it; I want to feel him shoot into you Misty".

Oh yes! Stroke him Faye, stoke my husbands cock into me baby!"

Faye came to Louis' side and reached down with her right hand and grabbed him. The feeling was over the top to Louis. He slowed his pace (as best he could) as Faye started to jack him off. Her hand on the underside with a fist pounding against Misty's swollen lips and pussy. Louis felt the heat and knew it was pointless to hold on.

"Here you go baby!"

Louis pushed as far as he could with Faye's hand on him when he came. Misty pushed back as Faye continued to jack him off into her sisters hole.

"Oh Louis I can feel you shooting all that cum baby, come on give it all to her, fill her pussy with all that cum"

Louis felt the heat come and go, as he could feel Misty quaking as if she was crying she was shaking so bad.

"Are you all right Misty?"

She had frozen and her head was down. She turned around to look at both Louis and Faye (who still had a death grip on his cock). She was smiling like a kid her face flushed.