The Gift of Goodness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I have just experience the ultra-orgasm. I can't even tell you how that felt"

Faye released her grip as Louis pulled out and all three of them sat or lay on the floor in silence for a couple of minutes.

Louis was the first one to speak. "Well kids, I think this has been a banner day, I'm going to get some OJ in an attempt to replenish my body fluids, and then recommend at least 8 hours of sleep, does anybody want anything?"

Like sleepy kids (and almost the in the same tone) the sisters said "no", so Louis donning his shorts again went into the kitchen for a glass of OJ (not just drink out of the container, Misty could tell he was doing that even if she was five miles away).

He checked his voice mail, nothing important happening at the plant, and then attempted to reflect on the evening and presently the past 45 minutes. He hadn't seen Faye come out of the bedroom and decided it was time to put what was left of him in bed.

As he came into the bedroom he could make out the outline of two bodies in the king size bed with a space in the "middle" for one person. He could hear them talking but they stopped when he came in.

Louis had questioned the merits of a king sized bed, too big, putting the sheets on was a pain, always having to crawl out of it if you were in the middle. Now looking at it, it all seemed to make sense with three people it was fine!

"So what are the sleeping arrangements here?"

"Okay" Misty starting to giggle as did Faye. "Faye realized that she is really scared to sleep by herself after watching the movie this evening".

"Okay, you see that's why I don't like movies like that. I'm going to brush my teeth and I be right there" Louis couldn't believe that he was so matter of fact knowing that the two women he had just had sex with were laying there in bed (no doubt naked) waiting for him to sleep in the middle.

As he got to the bathroom door they both called out to him at the same time.

"If we're asleep when get here remember we love you!"

Followed by giggles.

Louis washed up, brushed his teeth and smiled at himself in the mirror. He did look pretty good, and he felt even better. He turned out the light and went to "his side" of the bed. Lifting the covers he could see Faye on her side with her back to him – naked. He crawled over her to the "open space". Both sisters were just off to sleep as he lay on his back and eased his head onto the pillow (lucky they had 3 of them on the bed!). As if instinct Misty scooted to him to "snuggle" her naked body was warm against him. Faye in a dreamy moan did the same thing!

So Louis lifted his arms over his head and tucked his hands behind his head as both his wife and sister-in-law pressed their bodies against him in slumber. Louis could only smile as he drifted off to sleep thinking, yes, life is good!