The Gift She Gives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Hughes?"

"He is the owner of the spa. He's an angel."

"An angel?" Vesper widened her eyes.

"Not your typical angel though. He's a fallen angel. Anyway, the spa is where men and women go to have their sexual needs fulfilled. Which is why Anya had my brother, Wei's, dragon eggs. Then later, Yu and myself. Her first litter with the pack was born after she'd finally bonded with them here."

"So Anya went to the spa to have sex?"

Zheng nodded, "Yes."

"Is that what is going to happen to me if they take me there?" Vesper asked, her body heating up at the thought but she was also worried that something would be expected of her that she was not ready for, Nor did she think that she wanted. She had certainly not been raised to be a sensual being. Her mother had required her to be aloof, separate, not a part of the normal world.

Zheng shook his head, "You are going there for Mr. Hughes's help in figuring out what you are. It should not remain a mystery, especially after what you did to Shu."

"I don't really know what I did to Shu. Was she sick in some way?" Vesper asked.

"No, dragons don't generally become sick in the way humans do." Zheng shook his head.

"But I've only ever healed people, and that didn't happen when I touched the rest of you." Vesper shook her head, this nonhuman world was difficult to understand.

"We believe that Shu was barren, And now she believes that you've made it so that she can finally have a child." Zheng stood up, the rather heated conversation he and his brothers had had with their sister coming to mind.

"Really? Is that what she wants? To have a child?"

Zheng nodded, "We are all that is left of our species, and before Anya, there were only four of us. For centuries, we've been driven by the desire to procreate. Now, at least for my brothers and I, that need has been abated."

"But not for Shu." Vesper knew she was right by the way he frowned and shook his head. He really was a handsome man, even if he was just slightly smaller than Wei, whose good looks left Vesper a little bit breathless.

"No, not for Shu. But dragons can only mate with dragons or light sirens, and right now, their are no of age light sirens."

"And no male dragons who aren't her brothers?"

"A very long time ago, in our desperation to breed, that particular fact did not matter to us." Zheng admitted.

Vesper felt her eyes widen, they had fucked their sister? She supposed he was right, they had been desperate to breed. When they'd finally found a way, all three of them had apparently taken advantage of it, or her. What would Shu do then, wait until one of Anya's children matured?

"Shu wanted us to mate with her, but we declined. We told Shu to wait and she became angry and left." Zheng sat on the side of the bed again.

"She probably feels like she's waited long enough." Vesper could understand, she was over 80 years old herself and she'd only just today had her first sexual encounter.

"You're probably right." Zheng sighed, "Hopefully she will come back soon and we can talk about it again."

"Why does everyone think that Mr. Hughes will know what I am?" Vesper changed the subject, she knew he was filled with the stress of it and didn't want him to continue to focus on his sister.

"Mr. Hughes, angels in general, fallen or not, are among the oldest nonhumans in creation. Archimedes, Mr. Hughes, is even older than I am, and his previous...career path lead him to see a great many species of nonhumans."

"His previous career?"

"There was a time on this planet when the gods tested out all sorts of species. Vampires, minotaurs, sirens, merpeople, dragons, wolves, and humans. Not all creations worked out, and some of us, well, we were abusing the system so to speak. Mr. Hughes, along with many other angels, was sent down by the gods to handle their mistakes. So he has been witness to a lot of nonhumans."

"Handle mistakes, as in kill them?" Vesper shivered.

Zheng nodded, "It's the reason he is on earth now. He quit doing it after-after a particularly difficult assignment."

Vesper nodded, this Mr. Hughes sounded interesting to say the least. "It would be nice to know why I am like I am, but I just don't know how the knowing is going to help me, really. I lost my home when my mother died, I have no money, well very little of it. I have nothing, this nightgown doesn't even belong to me." Vesper knew her violet eyes were filled with tears as she looked at his face, but she couldn't stop them from forming.

"Then it's a good thing that Anya found you, because between her, the wolves, and my family, we can ensure you will want for nothing in life." Zheng smiled at her as he wiped at the tears that fell down her soft cheeks.

Vesper felt overwhelmed by his generous offer, but it felt like it still left something lacking in her life. Before she'd met Anya, she wouldn't have even been able to say what that was. But Vesper knew. She knew what she wanted now in a way she had never even dared to dream before. She had seen it in full force in the eyes of the brunette who so trustingly let her mates make use of her body, she'd seen it in the wolves' eyes when they'd held Anya, and when Grigory had looked at Anya to be sure she really wanted him to use his cock on Vesper. She wanted that love, that devotion. She just had no idea how she would ever get it.

"Anya contacted Mr. Hughes this morning through her lawyer and asked him to send a plane to collect to you. It'll be at the airport in another hour. We should start getting you ready." Zheng's statement made Vesper gasp.

"I'm leaving so soon?" She asked as he stood up again.

Zheng nodded as he went to the dresser and picked up the pile of clothes on top of it. "It's a good time. When my brothers and I leave tomorrow, Anya will want the time to spend with her children, And she was worried about leaving you with us overnight." Zheng smirked at that.

"Why?" Vesper climbed off the bed, she looked very young and the soft nightgown, her white hair, now back to normal, hanging down unhindered.

"Because you're enchanting," he nodded at her body, His eyes taking it in slowly and Vesper bit her lip and took a step back, "don't worry, you've nothing to fear from me. It's Yu, my brother, who Anya worries about. Their history is somewhat...shaky."

Vesper took the clothes from him, noticing the binding for her wings was in the pile. Setting them on the bed, she looked at Zheng with a soft smile, "I'll be quick, and meet you downstairs?"

Zheng nodded and left her alone in the room and went back downstairs. Vesper took the nightgown off and then slowly put her binding on, knowing it was harder this time to do so because her wings have been unfolded for so long. After the binding was in place, she pulled on the long yellow skirt and white sweater that Anya had given to her to wear. Once she was dressed, she braided her hair around her crown to hide her pointed ears.

Once she zipped up her backpack, Vesper made her way down the staircase to the first floor of the house. It was large, and it was grand, but it felt like home, something that she wished for herself one day. Not so big as this, just a small house somewhere secluded, where she could be herself and not be scared. Having someone to share that with would be a bonus.

Zheng drove her to the airport while Yu and Wei stayed behind to watch over the sleeping children. She'd been surprised to find there were two additional bedrooms in the basement in the home were even Anya's oldest children often slept, cuddled among their siblings, some of whom preferred to be in their nonhuman forms while sleeping. She'd watch them for a few minutes, awed by how adorable they were. Her eyes had gone more than once to the sleeping white dragon, settled on a large cushion, with the toddler, Dina, cuddled close to his side, his tail thrown casually around her lap as they both slept. Vesper had been taken aback by just how close all the children were, they truly cared about each other, though many had different fathers.

"The flight is only a few hours, Vesper." Zheng said as he waved a hand for her to go up the stairs of the private plane.

Vesper nodded, looking at him nervously, "Can I leave whenever I want?"

Zheng raised a brow, but nodded, pulling a few things out of his pocket and handing them to her, "Here's a prepaid cell phone. My number, Sergei's, and Anya's are already programmed in. If you should need us, or you're ready to leave, just call us." He told her and watched her nod and stick the phone in the front pocket of her backpack.

The other item was an envelope, and it was addressed to Mr. Hughes. She looked at Zheng with an arched brow.

"Anya asked that you please give it to him. Oh, and please be sure that the nonhumans that you meet there don't touch you unless they're aware of the possibility that you may actually change them in some way."

Vesper nodded, she understood, it made her feel like a leper of sorts, but she understood it. She was thankful that she could tell when a nonhuman needed healing before touching them because it would keep her from accidentally doing something that would cause her to feel even slightly like she had felt when she had touched Shu. She certainly didn't want to go through that again.

"Don't get me wrong, Vesper, their are a great number of ways I would like to have you touch me, but the way Shu affected you was intense, that should never happen accidentally." His words made a blush creep up her neck and Zheng smiled and put his hands on either side of her face.

"You are so incredibly beautiful." He muttered and she felt molten waves of desire spread through her body as he ever so slowly put his mouth over her's and kissed her passionately.

12