All Comments on 'The Gift She Gives Ch. 08'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Oh nice!

What a mean cliffhanger to leave over the weekend! Sorry guys!

gamermomgamermomabout 8 years ago
Omg!!

Love love LOVE this story. I didn't think you could make me like Vesper more than Domino, but you have. And as for Arc... I can't get enough of him!!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: omg!!!

My readers really set me up with a challenge to create a woman that really was her own person and 'good enough' for a story with our Mr. Hughes. She falters now and again, but so do we all. I am glad you enjoy her, and my stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
😕

I'm sorry, but your story has become blasphemous. I don't think I can continue.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Blesphamy

I'm sorry to lose a reader, but not every story is everyone's cup of tea. Mr. Hughes has never been portrayed as an angel from the actual bible, nor am I really holding to anything biblical at all, and haven't, in any of the stories I've written here on lit, all of which have included him.

I hope you find stories that suit your taste more! Thank you for your comment!

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeabout 8 years ago
So good

I'm eating this up, loving it!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Kindascake

Kindascake, you are, in fact, kind as cake. So glad you enjoy!

DoctorWolframDoctorWolframabout 8 years ago

When will be the next chapter be release?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep it up!

I have enjoyed all of your stories so far, keep it up.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: next chapter & keep it up!

Thank you thank you! Next chapter should be approved for Tuesday.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
Love them both.

Don't know how you did it, but I love Vesper as much as Mr. Hughes. She needs to get with the 21st century though and realize that relationships require compromise. So far it's all about her.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: can'tfightfate

Oh, you know me....this is going to be a twisty bumpy road with some potholes in it. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poor Mr. Hughes

I feel so sorry for this guy, I hope she helps him grow a dick soon, I mean no wonder he's so pissed off and depressed, first you kill a whole lot of people against your will, get kicked out of heaven for busting under the pressure, now running a sex spa without any junk but you still get horny and the chick you love is some super hot freaky moth thing thats made for you but you can't even touch her while other dudes keep feeling her up while you watch. I would have cut my wings off too just so I could jump from the nearest building... Please give him a break you are making my balls ache in sympathy.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Mr. Hughes

Now if you've read my stories, you know they are not straight forward. But I promise, this is HIS story, and things will go his way...eventually...we shall see. I love him, and I hate to see him stressed....but the story sort of writes itself sometimes.... patience, patience....

IvyMarquisIvyMarquisabout 8 years ago
In the vein of dick growing

I mean it wouldn't get me all in a twist if that was what happened, but it'd also be a very interesting dynamic if that didn't happen (Either good old fashioned toys or Mr. Hugh's nifty ability to control others, but of course that would take some serious adjustments on both side's mentalities)

Regardless, I'll be awaiting for Tuesday with baited breath.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: IvyMarquis

I totally agree with you, it is not actually necessary to have a cock in order to have a very fulfilling and sensual romantic life. I know plenty of people who still add some "manmade" fun to their sessions in the bedroom. They do say variety is the spice of life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The "fluid"

Did Mr. Hughes just come to lunch with Vesper...with Domino's fluid on him? I remember in your other story "A Few Sips", there's one chapter he tied her up and you made brief references to him finding a woman (Vesper) at the spa a nuisance. I hope he didn't kiss and finger Domino while he was with Vesper too.

P.S. I love your writing!!!!! ♡

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: the fluid

Hello! Nope! It's not Domino! She's in Wisconsin at this point of the story! Doesn't mean we won't see her, but she's not there yet!

bearminxbearminxover 5 years ago
Dear Author

What I truly want you to write, is what your head and heart dictate. You, and only you, are the teller of this tale. Most authors have never released a book a chapter at a time and invited fan input. They tell their tale in its entirety, as they hear it in their head, then release it.

Please, be true to yourself, trust me, your true fans will be with you for the entire ride.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

I know that the last time there were any comments was over four years ago, but a thought came to me that I truly wanted to know. Not once is it mentioned how Mr. Hughes gets any sexual satisfaction. It is never mentioned in any of the stories that you tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous