All Comments on 'The Gift She Gives Ch. 10'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KindAsCakeKindAsCakeabout 8 years ago
So good

Hooray! My consolation for being woke up to nurse the baby at 3am is more Vesper :) Really enjoying this story.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: so good!

Glad I could oblige! I am glad that you like the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love Vesper! You've created so many 3 dimensional characters in your stories, but she is such a very nice breath of fresh air. Im not really a big fan of Mr Hughes, and I never imagined I'd much like anyone that could be paired with him, but you've created the perfect challenge for all his suffering/predilections; complete opposite of Anya. Also, Samir is a great guy, as always (: And you know, this can't be said enough: thank you for writing and posting regularly! It's always such a treat to read a new chapter without waiting forever, the story flows so much easier for everyone this way.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: anonymous vesper ❤️

Thank you for your comments! As you continue to read, which I hope you do, you will be brought a little further into Mr. Hughes' world and see that he isn't all he seems. I adore the pants off of him. Vesper is a great contrast...we shall see how this goes!!!

And I try to post regularly, I hate waiting, or enjoying stories where the author disappears in the middle forever. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You Go, Girl!

Way to go, Vesper! I'm sooo sick of men trying to play the "we have needs" card. Ugh! Really? And it's never occurred to any male that just maybe that might be true for us, too?

Nthusiastic

PeacerulesPeacerulesabout 8 years ago
Great Series

Sinagain, you are such a talented writer and I don't need to tell you that you have a lot of fans. Thanks for taking the time to write your stories.

One small mistake in this chapter, I noticed you wrote that Domino moved to Minnesota, I believe it was Wisconsin. If that is the only minuscule issue I noticed, you're doing a fine job! Thanks again.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Peacerules

Thank you so much for your comments! And I did?!? Ack! I have tried to really buckle down on my editing. Anya is in Minnesota, Dom's in Wisconsin. Teehee. Oops! I'll try to get that fixed!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
All reactions were as I would expect but this was a

frustrating chapter nonetheless. Vesper's anger and betrayal was completely justified. Mr. Hughes is not used to explaining himself to anyone, isn't used to feeling vulnerable and definitely isn't used to changing himself or his actions for anyone other than God. So, his avoidance of the monogamy issue was true to his character.

It's all a part of the journey, I know, but right now, I just want to knock their heads together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 11 can't come (or should I say CUM) fast enough!!!

Could have sworn I saw a link for chapter 11, marked (x.xx) behind it. And by the time I was done speeding through this chapter it was gone!! Whyy?? I LOVE this story. Best one I've read on this site so far. Definitely a favorite!! I haven't read the beginning stories with domino, and anya and such, but I definitely will! Can't wait for the next installment.... any clues as to when that will be? :)

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor

Chapter 11 is posted! And 12 tomorrow!

bearminxbearminxabout 5 years ago
BRILLIANT! !!

How brilliant your mind works!!!! Absolutely BRILLIANT! !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous