All Comments on 'The Gift She Gives Ch. 13'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Aargh, more please

I'm selfish, I want more

Paintd_GypsyPaintd_Gypsyabout 8 years ago
I might have a slight addiction.

I've been checking back every hour on the hour every single day. Thank you for posting these so faithfully, and for such an enthralling read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Paintd_Gypsy

Stories are posted every day at 2:25-2:30am EST. Usually on Saturday and Sunday there aren't many stories posted, but if you check back anytime after the timeframe I listed above, you'll find new stories.

I agree it's very good. Might be the best of the three so far.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: argh, addiction, re to pg

Argh: in progress!!! Another chapter posts tomorrow!

Addiction: yes, the poster after you is right. They update around 2 am each day. Chapter 14 will be available tomorrow morning! Thank YOU for reading! I am a little late this week getting chapters up, but I'm still hoping for four!!!

Anonymous replier: thank you!!! I am glad you like this story so far, it's difficult AND easy to write at the same time! I want so very much for these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CST

Updates 00:02 -00:17

Annoying when "turn the page" and have to wait. On the other hand it's a great reminder I've read too long and need to go to bed. I don't function with less than 6 hours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh wooooow

I totally did not see the devil coming, haha.... Very interesting plot! I was afraid he would try to take Vesper away for himself or something like that. I'm glad he didn't. Looking forward to the next chapter. <3

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: oh woooooow

Wow- oh my. That would be terrible. I would hope Mr. Hughes would take care of that pretty darn fast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

I am so hooked. Incredible story. You're definitively talented and I can't wait to see how this works out for them.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: OMG

I am glad you like the story! Ch. 18 is up and Ch. 19 was submitted a few moments ago. The story is nearing an end, and I hope you all like it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous