The Gift She Gives Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*~*~

"I have decided that you are not a nice man." Vesper said early the next morning. She was still naked, and after he had finished loving her for the third time late in the night, he had finally allowed her to go to sleep. Vesper had slept heavily.

Until he had gotten out of bed in the early morning hour and picked her up in his arms and walked with her over to the couch, where he bent her forward over the tall arm of the microfiber covered bit of furniture and pushed her legs apart to expose her lower body to his view.

"I have never even hinted at being such a thing." He muttered as he ran a hand up her back and grasped the base of her wings.

"Aaaah..." Was her only reply as she turned her face to rest one cheek on the smooth cushion of the couch below her.

"Three?" He asked gutturally and watched in the semi-darkness as she nodded.

Vesper closed her eyes as she felt a third finger join the first two that he had worked slowly and deeply into her ass. Her body shivered and sparks of desire popped within her as he repeatedly moved his fingers in and out, carefully stretching the hole he had only toyed with earlier in the night.

"Why won't you let me taste you?" She whimpered as his free hand moved down to rest on her ass cheek, she wished he would spank her, but didn't dare ask, they needed to take this as it came.

"We have plenty of time for that." He muttered as he continued guiding his fingers inside of her.

"I could just hold you still, you couldn't stop me." She frowned, why wasn't she?

He chuckled, but otherwise ignored her, "Four?"

"Oh dear God, yes." She cried out when all of the fingers on his right hand save his thumb were pushed up inside of her ass. It was an amazing feeling, the way she stretched, the pleasure from the invasion of his digits. She groaned and pushed her thighs into the side of the couch, trying to push into his hand.

'Faster or slower?"

"Don't you dare slow down." She choked out as she gripped at the couch cushions and was rewarded with an increase in the speed with which he fucked her ass with his fingers.

As long as they were, it didn't feel like enough and she wanted more. Panting, she focused on the feel of him, the way he was making a gape in her ass. She knew that he would eventually fill her ass with his cock, and was begging for it when he finally pulled his fingers all of the way out of her.

"One day, I am going to put my hand in your ass. I want to feel you accept me inside." He whispered against her ear, his large body bending down over her for a moment and Vesper shook visibly, a fist would be a lot to take.

"But not now?"

"No. Now I want to own your ass." His voice was calm, but she knew he was anything but. He kept a hand on her hip to hold her in place as his other hand surrounded his cock and pushed it into the gape, making her shake and gasp as the mushroomed head slipped past that first muscular ring.

"Stay still, Vesper." He shushed her when she began to whimper as he slowly slid his cock inside, barely halfway when he felt himself push through to her sigmoid. Her ass was shaking deliciously from the sensation of him going so deep.

"Please." Vesper cried out and was unable to do anything more than drop her mouth open and gasp when he suddenly fucked forward hard and sent his cock as far in as he could, his balls pressed roughly up against her wet pussy lips and her body slammed hard against the arm of the couch.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked close to her ear, a spot of mischief in his voice as he grabbed both of her shoulders tightly.

"Yes, Arc. Yes." Vesper felt a tear slip from her closed eye as he pulled partially out and then pumped back in with smooth, heavy strokes that pushed her senses over the edge of pleasure into sheer, unabashed ecstasy, and then he began to ride her. Hard. Rough. Unforgivingly forceful as his cock speared her ass over and over.

They could both feel the other side of the couch slam into the far wall, but neither cared. Vesper could do nothing but whimper and try to breathe as she pushed down into the couch in an attempt to counterbalance the extreme power of his thrusts. His hands gripped hard into her hips and pulled her ass back to his every buck, and she could hear the grunts and other noises he made as he did, indeed, take full ownership of her gaped, quivering ass.

When he came, it was quick and forceful, and he held her tightly down against the couch until every drop he had to give her had been emptied into her colon. Then, even after he had finished, it still took several moments before he moved and lifted her up into his arms. She opened her eyes and looked at his face to see his frown.

"I wish I had an ass plug, Vesper, I would love to keep that gape for a little while." He grinned lazily at her and snuggled her close against his chest and buried his face in her hair for a moment.

"You are not a nice person at all." She chuckled, her exhaustion showing with the lazy sound and she held onto him as he walked her into the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet.

"Stay." He ordered quietly as he left her and walked over to the bathtub and began to fill it.

"I don't think I could move if I wanted to."

"You'll feel the pressure to expel my cum from your ass. Don't fight it, Vesper. I'll be happy to replace it later." He winked at her and Vesper smiled, he was happy. She had made him happy.

"I'm happy you demanded such a large bathtub." She didn't comment on what he had said, instead, she nodded at the bathtub in the far corner of the room that could easily fit multiple people, even those with wings.

"I didn't want you to get lonely while you bathed." He smiled at her and then turned to pour some sort of liquid into the running water.

She wiped herself clean, and flushed before standing up and going over to the tub. Mr. Hughes stood erect and helped her step inside, and then he stepped in beside her. They sat facing each other at opposite ends of the high sided tub and Vesper couldn't help the whimper she gave as she sat back and let the hot water soak into her skin.

"I don't think God told us the truth about ayperis, Vesper. I don't think you were created to be a sexual prize for angels." He muttered softly a short time later as he added some bath soap to a loofa.

"You don't?" She arched an eyebrow at him.

"No, I think we were created to be your sexual prize. I think we had it completely backwards." He smiled as he sat up straighter and took her forearm in his grasp to bring her closer.

Vesper chuckled as she shifted to sit in his lap, her legs bent up and parted to each side to accommodate his thickly muscled long legs.

"Sit on my cock, Vesper." He muttered as she got into position. When he felt her pussy lips rub against his cock, he pulled her a little closer so that his cock realigned with her asshole, and then he pushed her down by her hip so that he impaled her fully in one fluid motion. As she gasped, he started soaping up her neck and upper chest.

"Is your pussy lonely, Vesper?" He looked at her knowingly as she blushed.

He moved his free hand to her pussy lips and inserted three fingers, making her groan and hold onto the sides of the tub.

"I am going to need to bring us some toys to use, Vesper. I would love to feel you full in all of your holes." He said in a low voice as he moved the loofa to her back now.

"You haven't been in all of my holes yet, Arc." Vesper complained and watched him smile.

He didn't respond right away. He just concentrated on washing her and rinsing off the soap. Eventually, he pulled her off of his cock and made her stand so that he could wash her legs and between them, even making her lift her feet so that he could wash them, as well. When she was completely rinsed, he put some more soap on the loofa and then handed it to her.

Vesper smiled, happily accepting the loofa and she took her turn, and quite a bit of time washing him. When he finally stood up, she couldn't help but stare at the thick, long cock that jutted out at her, erect as it had been much of the night. She washed his legs and his feet, and then put the loofa down and poured soap directly onto her hands to wash the fat, veined length of him with her palms and fingers, making him pulse and grunt a little as she massaged him base to tip.

When she was sure that she had cleansed him well, knowing that not only had he met with virgin blood, but also had penetrated her ass, Vesper finally had him sit back down to rinse off the soap. She thought he would leave the tub at that point, but instead, he got up and sat on the edge of the tub behind him and allowed his legs to sag open to either side.

"Come and taste me, Vesper." His voice was so deep and so guttural, that Vesper stared at him blankly for a moment, not quite sure if she'd heard him correctly.

"Vesper," He smiled and beckoned her forth with a wave of my hand, "come here."

She widened her pretty violet eyes at him and shifted forth on her knees in the hot water and moved between his legs. Her hands immediately went around his shaft and she felt the shudder that went through his warm, larger body. As his hands came down to rest on her shoulders, Vesper bent forward and licked the tip of his cock. Her eyes went to his face as a soft smiled played at her lips.

"Is that okay?" She asked, she could tell that he was still extremely sensitive.

"Yes." His eyes were tightly closed and she moved her head back down, opening her mouth wider this time so she could take in the head of him.

"Oh, fuck." He groaned as his hands moved to the back of her head, burying deep in her hair as she moved forward making the tip of his cock hit the roof of her mouth as it stretched wider and slid deeper, to the point that it was hovering just at the opening to her throat.

Vesper looked up at him, not realizing the view she was giving as the angel opened eyes that burned silver with desire. He tightened his grip in her hair and pulled her forward, forcing her neck back as his cock surged forth down into her throat. Vesper whimpered and choked for just a moment as she grew accustomed to the penetration, and then he pulled her off enough so she could breathe.

But he only let her out so far, and as soon as she'd taken a few breaths, she was pulled right back on and his cock stretched into her throat. Mr. Hughes repeated this several times, pushing farther and farther inside until he was able to bury the whole length in her mouth, his pubic hair flush against her nose and his balls pressed into her chin as she dug into the muscles of his ass with her hands.

"Is this what you wanted, Vesper?" He groaned as he held her on his cock.

Her only reply was a shift of her head, which sent him just an inch or so back and again forward. "I'm going to cum in your throat, baby." He said coarsely, and pulled partially out and back forward.

Vesper groaned when she could, and she let him slide over her tongue and in and out of her throat multiple times before he held and his cum shot into her esophagus. She took all she could and as he pulled out, the last drops hit her tongue and she greedily licked the tip before it popped out of her mouth and into her waiting hands. As he watched her, she swallowed what he had given her and then licked any remnants from the semi-flaccid dick that it seemed she was desperate to keep within her grasp.

He chuckled as she kissed it tenderly from base to the bulbous end and then pulled her up and into his lap sideways.

"I did not realize that you were going to enjoy having me in your mouth so much. I wasn't sure that you would go for that so quickly." He told her honestly.

Vesper flushed and smiled shyly, "I saw Anya do it when I was in her home...I was very turned on. I've wanted to taste your body for a long time, even before you had something for me to taste."

His grin faltered only momentarily as he thought about her time with the wolf pack. They had never really discussed everything that she had done with them.

"I know that Grigory was in your ass, but tell me who else touched you, Vesper. Why did you have Aidan's name on you? And Anya's?" His question made her squirm a little bit and he stood up from the tub and walked them slowly back towards the bed.

"Well...first Aidan had me sit on his face. He had Anya sitting on the other part of him." She knew her blush was deep, but he wanted to know, and she was never going to keep another secret from him.

"Did he fuck your ass as well?" Mr. Hughes frowned as he sat her down on the bed.

"No, no, he just put his tongue...inside me. Grigory was the only one who was in my bottom." She shook her head as she spoke.

"And Anya?"

"After Yakov came in her mouth, she came to me and put her mouth on me. It was only after I had his cum in my pussy, that she'd kept in hers to give me, that I felt the desire I had at the time subside."

"Thank God that werewolves are sterile in their human form." He muttered as he climbed onto the bed and pulled her back up against him in the middle of the bed.

"I can't remember what it was even really like, Arc. It was so long ago." She told him. Nine months, maybe? So much time had passed since she'd met Anya and her family and come to the spa.

"Good. I can't say that that doesn't please me. I only want you to ever remember being with me." He whispered from behind her, his right hand had looped around and was toying with her breast.

"You are a jealous creature, Mr. Hughes." She chuckled and squealed when he moved his hand down to her pussy and pinched her clit.

"I am that and more." He groaned, pushing his arousal against he ass.

"Oh dear, you are insatiable." Vesper moaned as he rolled her to her back.

"You, my lovely little moth, are turning me into a sex addict." He moved his mouth over her breast as he grabbed tight hold of her hair to keep her where she was.

Vesper cried out and pushed into the mouth on her as he suckled and nipped at the tender nipple. He devoured her with his mouth for several moments before he shifted suddenly away. She whined as the cool air hit her at his absence, but he was back just as quickly, but on his knees as he started messing with the belt that was in his hands.

"What are you doing?" She asked, shaking a little as she thought about what he might be up to.

"Stay on your back, give me your feet." He said huskily, and she watched as he looped the belt around her ankles and secured them tightly before pulling her down a little more from the headboard.

She groaned as he straightened her legs and bent them up and then towards her chest so that her lower back rose a bit from the bed as he pulled her feet closer to the headboard and then tied the belt off tightly to the wood and metal piece of furniture. Now she knew why he had insisted on this particular bed.

"Put your arms up and grab the bars, Vesper. You're going to want to counter me when I fuck you like this." He moved himself into position, his cock up and ready to proceed.

Vesper had just enough time to do what he had told her to do before he shifted his body to punch up into her with one long stroke. Oh, God, Vesper closed her eyes, this position opened her up to new and more extreme points of stretch and as he pulled out and pounded back into her, she screamed out her need, making him immediately begin to rock his hips harder against her until the intense coming together of their two bodies filled the room.

He really and truly was insatiable, and she didn't care. He could fuck her for as long as he wanted, as hard as he wanted, and wherever he wanted for the rest of her life, for all she cared. The feeling of being with him, the way he entered her, held her, moved his mouth over her, was all so erotic and agonizing and wonderful. She wanted it, and him, to never stop making her feel the way she did. As she came, Vesper knew that it was far from her first time doing so tonight, but also, possibly, far from her last time, as well.

12