The Gift She Gives Ch. 24: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love seeing you eat me cock, Vesper."

She didn't respond, she couldn't, she could only suckle him inside, and groan when able as she felt his cock surge within her throat, and then he came in a heavy, rhythmic wave and emptied his cum in her throat. Vesper whimpered when he pulled out of her mouth, missing the pleasant warmth and feel of his flesh instantly. She felt him move off the bed again after running a hand over her shoulders for a moment. He was back quickly, for which she was thankful, it was a bit cooler in the cavern, away from the direct heat of the outdoor heaters.

"I have a wedding present to give you now." He whispered hoarsely in her ear and she shivered, not saying a word, knowing his tricks. Instead, she nodded.

She felt something hard run gently down the middle of her back.

"I've never molded my own cock before." His words made her groan and her body shook against him.

"It was an interesting experience. I could have used another cock, but I wanted only my cock to be within your body on our wedding night." His words were loaded, so loaded, and she felt the tip of her wedding gift move down the line of her ass and press gently against the hole that his fingers had spent a little time already manipulating.

"You know, you promised to obey me during the ceremony. Do you plan on holding to that, my dear ayperi?" He whispered near her ear and Vesper shivered.

She felt the cock push just slightly and her ass started to open over the bulbous head. Moaning, she pressed her head hard into the mattress below her and hissed out a yes. Fuck.

He chuckled and she felt the cock disappear, raising her hips to follow it only to have a hand slap her ass and send her back down to the bed. He moved again and when he came back she felt the ball push into her mouth and he'd connected the gag behind her neck as she whimpered, her tongue pushing at the offensive rubber item that would keep her silent.

The pressure against her asshole returned, however, and she felt her body shake as he slowly, painfully slowly, pushed the head of the cock inside of her ass. When she knew that the lip of the cock was close to her outer ass muscle, Vesper whimpered, he had stopped maneuvering it into her.

"I love seeing you stretched like this. Your ass is so beautiful." She clenched her eyes closed as she felt his hand smooth along her opened gape, pushing between the cock and the ring making her groan and jerk at the added pressure before he pushed and the whole head was inside.

He kept pushing slowly up, not increasing speed, just gradually making her ass take more and more until he was buried inside of her to the end of the cock he held inside of her quaking ass. He didn't pull it out, and she really really needed him to move. Whimpering, she felt him moving around behind her and one of his hands kept the cock fully in her while his other hand gripped her by her hip hard to raise her enough that he could line his own cock up in line with her dripping pussy. Oh, Jesus, he meant to fuck her with a cock in both holes, oh...

Vesper cried out into the gag as she felt his hips pump forward and his cock was thrust deep into her pussy, hitting her high as he bottomed out, his own growl of passion filling the air around them as he immediately started thrusting hard and heavy, in and out of her dripping cunt that squeezed him hard with each bruising punch inward. The feeling of him in both holes was overwhelming. He hadn't moved the cock in her ass yet, but the one in her pussy was doing more than enough to make her come not once, but twice in just a few thrusts, and she couldn't stop the sounds of desire that pushed past her lips as she was forced to take his thick length.

"Vesper, when I move this cock in your ass, you're going to come hard. Are you ready?" Her husband whispered in her ear, pausing his cock just a moment in her pussy.

Vesper nodded, she needed, needed, him to fuck both her holes.

"I love you, my ayperi." He groaned as he pulled his cock, and the cock in her ass, almost out of both boths.

She didn't have to tell him that she loved him, he knew, he knew by the look in her eyes when she'd said 'I do,' he knew by the way she had smiled at him so filled with happy satisfaction as they danced, he knew by the way she had ensured his best friend no longer feuded with his former lover, he knew by the way when he slammed his cock, and the molded cock back into her body with a punishing force, her face fell into bliss and she moaned and rose her ass to meet him. She orgasmed a third time, clutching a hold of his cock almost painfully as he tried to pull back, causing him to swear and buck hard back inside, twisting and using the cock in her ass in a similar fashion. After her fourth orgasm, he pushed the cock in her ass until he couldn't put any more inside, and held it there while he pummeled into her pussy until he felt his cock swell and heat and vibrate before sending his cum against her womb, a womb he knew he had already penetrated and affected with his seed.

His grunts of please joined the noises she made and he knew Vesper was more than pleased with his performance. Pulling his cock from her pussy, he watched closely as his cum slowly came into view and began dripping onto the bed below her, the redness of her pussy and the liquid on her pussy lips evidence of the desire, the love his wife had for him. Only him.

"Oh, I forgot," He tilted away from her for a moment before he was back, "I have a second wedding gift for you. This one was given by Domino. She asked that I get it to you tonight, before you could open anything Samir might have given you." He told her darkly, and Vesper whimpered when she heard something turn on.

When the wand hit her clit, Vesper screamed into the gag and felt her body arch and lurch and stiffen as her orgasm sprayed out of her. He didn't relent, however, but kept the wand on her clit for several minutes until she was panting hard, her chest shaking with the force of her breathing. She had just felt it turn off when he pulled the cock in her ass out halfway before shoving it back inside of her. He did that for several minutes before she felt his mouth on the side of her asscheek and he kissed, suckled, and bit the skin there. When his mouth connected with the inner curve where her ass rounded more into her asshole, Vesper grunted and pushed against him, unable to handle the sensations running along her skin.

"Are you ready for present number three?" He asked.

Vesper groaned, Jesus, she could not handle another present. But that didn't stop him, and she suddenly felt something begin to push into her pussy. It was him, but it felt-.
"I actually molded two cocks for you, Vesper." He sounded pleased with himself, and Vesper groaned as he pushed the second fake cock into her and began to move the two in and out, first both going in hard and being pulled back at the same time, and then he would alternate their entry, and then change it up again, keeping her whimpering, and making her pussy clutch and spasm so many times she couldn't keep track any more.

Then he pushed them both high up inside of her and held them there.

"Keep them in, Vesper." He ordered as he got up from the bed for a moment.

She whimpered, not knowing what he would do as he sat back on the bed. When she felt the ropes on her thighs she groaned, oh, he was going to tie them into her. Gasping, she she tried to move, and he spanked her again.

"You promised to obey, Vesper." He said more seriously and she breathed in a heavy nod.

She shook softly as he tied the ropes around her waist and then looped and tied and maneuvered them around the two fake cocks before tying the ends of the ropes to her from near her belly button. The rope was not covering her clit, however, and that made her shake. He had plans for that most sensitive part of her, and she knew it.

She felt him get up against and then felt the bonds that held her spread open get tighter, to the point where she had no give and could barely move her body in any direction on the bed. Whimpering again, she felt him shift on top of the bed again.

"I might have to keep you here like this for days." He muttered and she groaned.

She felt something shove beneath where the cock was in pussy and rest directly over her clit. Breathing shallowly, he whimpered, unable to control her reaction to realizing that he'd placed the wand directly on her clit.

"I'm going to go make sure the rest of our guests have returned to their rooms in the spa." He whispered against her ear as he ran a hand up her side.

"Oh, and did I tell you that your fourth wedding gift is a remote?" He whispered in her other ear before chuckling and rising completely from the bed.

Vesper swore into the gag, no, no, no, she was going to die from the sensations he was going to create within her body. Turning on the-fuck! Fuck fuck fuck. She felt the ball come to life on her clit and immediately, her pussy juice gushed out and coated the top of the ball. She knew he heard her squeals of delight as he left the cavern, and the way she tried to call him back as he disappeared out into the fading darkness outside.

Vesper woke sometime later, in what must be midmorning feeling the heavy surge of a hard cock as her ass was fucked relentlessly. Before she even opened her eyes, she could hear the hard slap of his hips against her asscheeks as her husband held her in a tight grip and pulled her back and onto his dick in quick repetitive strokes. When he had returned last night to find her panting and shaking and practically inconsolable in her need for her to fuck him, he spend hours touching and tasting and making every part of her body his property, and she had enjoyed every single wicked second of it.

Then he had pulled out several long lengths of rope and without explaining any of his plans to her, he tied her wrists together and then used the remainder of the rope to tie her knees and calves together. After he tested it to make sure she couldn't get out of the binding, he tied her ankles together and then stood on the bed to reach a bracket on the low ceiling above them that she hadn't even seen because it was black like the cave walls, and then he was pulling the rope until her feet were in the air, and then he pulled harder until her lower back was off the ground, as well. And then he had spent over an hour fucking her pussy until she had screamed out her last orgasm and slumped against him in exhaustion.

He hadn't even bothered to remove the gag from her, Vesper whimpered when she realized that it was still in place. Her eyes were uncovered, however, and she could see her huband's naked body in the light of near mid-day and he was concentrating, focused on moving his hips against her and sending his cock like a driving force, deep into her colon. It felt wonderful, and she felt her pussy clench in a constant ache to be filled as she turned her head to the side.

When he pulled out without leaving her ass filled with his cum again, Vesper widened her eyes, surely he wasn't done, and she watched as he moved his hand to her ass and immediately put four fingers inside of her wide gape. Her cry was lost in the gag as he moved his thumb into the palm of his hand and slowly pushed the entire thing into her ass, her lip sliding over his wrist easily, he must have been working on her ass for a while when she was asleep. The idea that he'd been able to do so while she was unconscious made her shiver, but Vesper wasn't scared of her husband. He would never do anything to physically harm her. She felt the hand go deeper, and she widened her eyes as she felt it slide so high that she felt the thicker meat of his upper forearm widen her ass gape even farther, and his hand balled inside as it sank through an internal muscle of her colon.

"See what your ass lets me do, Vesper." His voice was hoarse, impassioned, and she watched in awe as he slowly moved his hand out of her and then he grinned mischievously and reached for one of the two cocks he'd used on her through the night.

"You want this in your ass?" He smiled at her as he cocked his head to the side.

Vesper nodded, it was a stupid question.

"Fine." He murmured as he moved and sank the cock up and into her ass in one smooth move. It went all the way in, she could see, well over a foot in length.

He pulled halfway out and then moved his lower body so that his own cock was beside it, the tip pressing gently at her asshole. Oh Jesus, he was going to put both cocks in her ass?

"I've done it already, Vesper. I want you to feel me. The way you groaned in your sleep made me cum hard." He groaned as she felt him shift and the tip of his cock slid in next to the fake cock.

She cried out a rough groan as she felt his cock fill her ass next to the fake one and he bucked forward, sending both all the way inside of her ass.

"Jesus, that feels insane." Mr. Hughes gulped as he held the fake cock with one hand and her waist with the other.

Vesper felt her pussy begin to clinch and widened her eyes and whimpered when she saw her husband reach for the wand and it was on and pressed to her clit, forcing her orgasm and making her spray her pussy juice at his balls as he began to ride into her harder and harder.

Soon, he had pulled the fake cock from her and continued fucking her hard with his own body. It was looser now, and didn't cause her pussy to spasm quite the same, but it felt wonderful despite that, and eventually, she felt her body start to repair itself and her muscles began to tighten around him. Whimpering, she felt him growl and pull her into his thrusts with extreme force and then he came, his throat making a low guttural sounds before he finally slipped from her wet passage and moved to lay down beside her body on the bed.

"Are you hungry?" He asked a little later as he lazily moved his hands to remove the gag that was in her mouth.

Vesper stretched her jaw a little and then licked her lips. "Famished, but the first thing I want, is a bath, with you, and then I want to eat your cock. Then, food."

His eyes lit with renewed desire and a smile that made her pussy jump. Marriage was working out well so far, and she chuckled as he made quick work of the ties that he'd bound her with.

~*~*~*~

They stayed in the cavern for another night before heading back to the spa. Most everyone who had come from any distance had already left. Anya and her wolf pack were still here, as were Wei, Zheng, and their children, but other than that, it was back to business as usual at the spa. Anya had stayed because she was worried that Grigory would return and she wouldn't be here to receive him, and the dragons had stayed to allow her more time with her children. Vesper had loved walking up to the threshold of her home and having her husband pick her up and carry her inside as his wife for the first time.

Anya's children had left things a little messy inside, but Vesper saw that someone, most likely Natasha, had been inside and cleaned things up and left fresh food for them in the refrigerator. They spent their first afternoon back together in their home before Mr. Hughes felt the need to check in on things at the spa. He still had a business to run, he had told her, when she'd tried to ply him back to bed using the weapon that had worked repeatedly the past few days, her naked body. But he had finally sighed and told her than he needed to check in on things and that he would be back soon.

She'd showered and gotten dressed and texted him a little later saying that she would be at the spa herself. She was still curious about what had happened with Natasha and the satyr, so she figured she'd go and enjoy her friend's company and get the low down. Inside the spa, she saw Piltrum walking out of the conservatory, and he nodded in her direction before continuing on his way to another area of the spa. She liked the tall, quiet, statue of a man. He was one of the kindest beings that she had ever met.

"Hello, Vesper." Samir smiled as she walked up the staircase, his steps slowing as he made his way down.

"Hi, Samir." Vesper grinned at her friend and gave him a hug.

"Change your mind yet?" He winked at her.

"No, most assuredly not. If anything, I love him more."

Samir grinned and kissed her cheek, "I'm really happy for you, Vesper, even though I tease. I've never seen him so content...or happy."

Vesper grinned at him before he set off for whatever had sent him down the stairs before he'd seen her, and Vesper made her way up to the apartment that Natasha was now sharing with her brother and sister-in-law.

The knock was answered quickly, but Shi, who was frowning and had what looked like pureed carrots on her blouse. Vesper bit her lip as the frustrated mom let her inside and shut the door behind them.

"Just you wait, Vesper." Shi warned as Vesper squeezed Saerwen's left cheek before going deeper into the apartment until she arrived at the door to Natasha's room. Elarinya opened it at her knock, smiled, and hugged her close.

"Is your mommy in here?" Vesper asked the child who held tightly to her hand.

"She is." Elarinya nodded and pointed towards the window.

Vesper went inside as Elarinya left the room and shut the door behind her.

Natasha didn't say anything as she went to sit in a chair beside her friend. Eventually, Vesper heard her soft sigh and the half-elf looked in her direction.

"He let you up for air finally?" Natasha looked at her with a cocky smile and Vesper blushed and chuckled.

"He had really been looking forward to...marriage." She shook her head knowing she didn't really have to stick up for Mr. Hughes' actions. He owned a sex spa, for Pete's sake.

"I guess so." Natasha sighed and looked back out the window.

Vesper breathed in slowly, a smile still on her face as she looked out the window. It looked out over the eastern end of the spa, she could see the edges of Bellator's home from where she sat.

"It's a boy." Natasha said quietly, her eyes still on the window.

"You can tell already?"

Natasha nodded, "It's within me. Growing."

Vesper nodded, there was so very little she understood about elves and wizards, and Natasha was both.

"I told Ailen."

"You saw him?"

Natasha shook her head, "No. I'm not ready to yet. I'm still," Vesper saw her friend shiver, "I'm still a little twisted up about it all."

"What happened?" Vesper asked, looking at her friend directly, wanting the full story.

Natasha sighed and shifted in her seat and reached towards Vesper with a hand.

Vesper took it without thinking twice. It would be so much faster just to see it.

"He might love you." She said quietly a short time later after Natasha had dropped her hand away.

"He was not happy when Cynric was inside of me."

"I know how that feels, and only his tongue touched me." Vesper said before her cheeks turned red and she looked wide eyed at her friend.

Natasha laughed out loud, "Vesper, I know all about Cynric licking you, and about you going down on Dwight. I'm not jealous or annoyed in the least little bit. The satyrs don't belong to me...and I don't belong to them." Her voice got quieter at the end and she looked down at her knees for a moment.

"But Ailen, he was furious. He might love you."

"That's not the way satyrs live. Or love." Natasha sighed.

"Wouldn't Cynric understand?"

"Oh no, not in the least. There are very few satyrs left. So few flocks. They can't lose Ailen. And besides, if he broke off, the entire flock could break. And that would be bad." She said sadly, and Vesper raised an eyebrow. Her friend, her broken, secretive friend, was half in love with the satyr herself. And she was right, she could never have him. Ailen was basically forbidden to her.

"The baby will be like Ailen. Physically, at least." Natasha said.