The Gig Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed that Amanda was talking to one of the men, a tweed-clad and slightly portly gentleman in his late forties. He was nervously checking the time on his phone, a nervous smile on his face. He glanced at a small group of middle aged women who were talking on the other side of the fountain. They were paying him no mind.

He dropped a bill on Amanda's tray. He pulled his lip nervously. watching for her reaction. Amanda's expression barely changed. She was smiling, looking pleasant and professional with her tray balanced on her arm. Her eyes dropped to the bill on her tray, then back up to his eyes. Keeping her eyes locked in his, she let her other hand drop, allowing the fabric to fall slowly, revealing her large and perfect bare breast, crowned by a pink and hard nipple.

Even on her large frame that breast seemed large. It was the size of the man's head, the man who was now sweating, turning pink, his eyes locked on this single massive and perfect example of female breast. As slowly as she had let the dress fall, Amanda pulled it back up, covering herself.

She glanced over at Pat and smiled. With a smirk and a little wave, she stepped away from the still dumbstruck man. She sashayed over to Pat.

"I need to know right now if you are in it all the way. I can get a couple bills out of that guy. Are you in?" whispered Amanda.

Pat hesitated a second. she lowered her eyes, staring at the ground. a familiar heat was growing in her.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to do" she whispered back.

Amanda smiled. She turned away and made the rounds, serving the other men, chatting them up. Three men were around Pat, trying to engage her in inane chit-chat while staring at her bare breast.

Pat kept an eye on Amanda, trying to figure out what she had in mind. Her guts were liquid with fear, with a rising shame at what she was about to be asked to do. But her clit was throbbing, aching, pulsing between her thighs, keeping her rooted to the spot.

Amanda finally made it back to the tweed wearing man she had exposed herself to. She spoke a few words to him, then turned to look at Pat. He followed her gaze, and he and Pat locked eyes. Pat quickly dropped her head, unable to hold his stare.

But she could see that he was dropping bill after bill on Amanda's tray.

Amanda grabbed Pat's arm, leading her away.

"Sorry guys, evening is coming to a close!" she announced loudly, drawing boos and jeers from the men.

Before Pat had a chance to protest, they were behind the big tent. Amanda had not stepped inside the tent, as pat had thought they would do. Instead they were standing outside, in the back of the gardens, the big tent shielding them from the rest of the party. In front of them rose the dark side of one of the school buildings, dark and silent at this late hour.

A sound made Pat jump. It was the tweed-wearing man making his way towards them, anxiously looking over his shoulder. When he finally made his way to them, he just stood there, sweating and nervous.

"Tell her what you want" said Amanda.

"I already paid you" he replied, nervous.

"No, you have to TELL her" said Amanda again. Pat could only stare at the ground. Her legs had started to shake. What was he going to ask for?

"I want..could you please.." stammered the man.

Amanda cut him off' "No. Tell her. Order her."

The man stiffened.

"Suck my cock. I want you to suck my cock" he finally said.

Pat almost moaned. He had said the words, and she had to obey. These were the rules she followed, the secret game she sometimes played with herself, indulging her sluttiest and most submissive fantasies. She would pick a random day and declare it Slave Day, a day she willingly submitted to any order. Those days had the potential to turn into a humiliating and thrilling adventure. She had to obey if any man ordered her to do something, no matter what it was. So many times the men around her didn't even notice when she did this. They were so used to being served that no one raised an eyebrow when she agreed to fetch a co-workers coffee. But knowing that if that same co-worker had told her to take her clothes off, she would have done it just as readily as she had fetched that coffee, left her shaking.

Today was not one of those days, but it was impossible to resist. The whole evening had placed her in this moment. A man had told her, directly, to suck his cock. She could not say no.

She knelt in front of the man, uncaring of her fragile dress, and parted his tweed to unzip his pants. She fished his cock out, its length rapidly hardening in her hand. She loved watching men's cock grow hard. She took it as a tribute to her service, thrilled at her power to turn them on.

She bent forward and took the tip between her lips. It was not a big cock, which she liked. It allowed her to take the full length in her mouth and made the whole process far more pleasant. She parted her lips and slowly moved her mouth down the length, letting it fill her until the tip touched the back of her throat. She swallowed and took it a little deeper, deep-throating it. She took it all until her nose brushed across his pubic hair.

She heard him gasp and curse unintelligibly. His hand grabbed the back of her head. For a second she thought he might cum right there and then. His hips started moving, pulling his cock out an inch before pushing her back down. Pat let him fuck her mouth until she started to run out of air. She pushed back, gasping.

Amanda was standing beside her, watching. She had let her dress drop, her one breast exposed, heaving, her nipple hard and tight. She had pushed her dress up and was slowly running her fingers in tight circles over the tight patch of fabric that covered her crotch. The material was already dissolving from the wetness oozing out of her, revealing a perfectly bald pussy.

Pat was pushed back down and suddenly could only see tweed. The man held her head again and started thrusting in her mouth. Pat relaxed, letting the man's cock fill her. He was not going to last very long. She reached down to her own pussy, ripping her dress, and found her own clit. she pressed it, flicking it with a finger. The pleasure was so intense she almost fell. For a few seconds the only thing holding her up was the man's hands on her head.

The cock in her mouth grew tight. A salty stream of pre-cum covered her tongue and her lips. Eyes closed, her focus intent on her clit and the finger that strummed it, she relaxed her throat and readied herself to swallow his cum.

He grunted and tensed. Suddenly Pat's mouth was full of hot and musky liquid. She let it flow down her throat, her tongue pulling at the cock, draining it. she slipped a finger in her boiling snatch, pushing herself over the edge. She rocked and spasmed with pleasure, her scream muffled by his cock. He pulled her off of him roughly, letting her fall to the ground, her hand still buried in her cunt.

He quickly put his softening cock back in his pants and shuffled away.

"Bye!" yelled out Amanda " see you next time!"

Pat slowly came to her senses, still laying on the ground. Amanda stood over her, towering. She was still softly stroking her pussy.

"You're not into girls, are you?" said Amanda.

"Not really." replied Pat.

"But you do what you're told, right? Because fuck that was so hot watching you deep throat him" said Amanda, her voice husky with desire.

Pat just lowered her head.

"Lick my pussy" said Amanda.

Amanda pushed Pat back onto the ground before straddling her head. She pushed what remained of the g-string out of the way before planting her very wet pussy right on Pat's face. She grabbed hold of a fistful of hair before starting to rock back and forth, crushing her clit against Pat's lips.

"Stick your tongue out, lick my pussy" said Amanda hoarsely.

Pat obeyed, driven by instinct. She opened her mouth, letting the musky juices flow into her mouth and mix with the sperm that coated her throat. She stuck her tongue out into the mass of wet, warm flesh pressed against her lips, finding a deeper and warmer place. Amanda moaned. Pat couldn't see anything, lying flat on her back with Amanda's massive thighs on either side of her head, with Amanda's dress flopped over her eyes.

Suddenly her thighs were pushed apart and something was shoved in Pat's pussy. Two fingers, sliding in and out of her. Amanda was finger-fucking her as she rocked on her face. Pat raised her hips, unable to resist the wave of pleasure. She grabbed hold of Amanda's hips, pushing herself deeper into the exploring fingers. Driven by instinct, she found Amanda's small clit and started sucking on it like a tiny cock.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." chanted Amanda.

Pat started bucking and writhing, riding a long wave of orgasms, one after the other. Amanda exploded into her mouth, flooding her with her juices. Pat screamed again in pleasure, and this time it was a pussy and not a cock that muffled her sounds. Amanda finally stopped moving but still held on to Pat's head, trying to catch her breath.

Finally Amanda got up off of Pat. She looked down at the small woman lying in the dirt of the garden. Her dress was ruined, bunched and torn, hiked up over Pat's hips. The g-string was long gone. Pat was laying there half naked, legs open, her pussy raw and pink, her body streaked with dirt and cum. Both her breasts were exposed now, moving rapidly up and down as Pat tried to catch her breath. She looked radiant and sexy, thought Amanda, naked in the dirt under the stars.

Pat started to get up. She let the dress fall to the ground as she stood up, only now realizing that she was essentially naked.

"Are you okay?" asked Amanda.

Pat shyly nodded yes, a slight smile on her lips. She was feeling fantastic!

Amanda cocked her head to the side.

"You really like being told what to do?" said Amanda.

Pat nodded, not daring to look up at the tall woman standing in front of her.

"So...if I told you to walk out like that into the crowd, you'd do it?"

Pat, again, nodded yes. Her stomach fluttered at the thought. She thought this evening was over! A delicious fear gripped her.

Amanda took her time straightening up her dress, which was far less destroyed than Pat's. Pat just stood there, naked, waiting for Amanda to say something. On the other side of the tent, the party was still going on strong.

Finally Amanda said "not tonight. Tonight you are just going to walk like that into the tent and grab your clothes and get dressed."

Pat let out a small sigh of relief.

"I have a deal for you though." said Amanda. "I know this dude, he runs a catering company. it's all pretty girls who aren't so shy. I've made a ton of money working for him, doing stuff like tonight. Keeping his customers happy. You think you'd be interested?"

Pat answered quickly, "I'm not fucking any dudes for money."

"But you'll blow them?" said Amanda with a grin. "Tell you what, I'll give you his number, you can tell him I sent you. Come on."

Amanda grabbed Pat by the hand and led her inside the tent.

Pat blew a sigh of relief when she saw it was empty. She quickly made her way to her clothes, leaving Amanda to go in another direction. She was starting to pull her shirt back on, her pants still on the floor, when Amanda appeared in the changing area. She was holding a business card and a few dollar bills.

"Here" said Amanda. "His card and your share from tonight."

Amanda folded the dollar bills around the business card and was about to hand it over to Pat. But she took a quick step and drew closer. Slowly, she ran the card along Pat's inner thigh. Pat froze.

Amanda pulled the card all the way up Pat's leg, until the cardboard edge bumped against the lips of Pat's sex, making Pat gasp. Amanda teased her open, slipping the card between the still swollen lips. Pat gasped. amanda pulled her hand back, leaving the card there, held by Pat's pussy.

Amanda smiled. She leaned forward and very gently kissed Pat on the lips.

"See you later" she said, then turned around and headed back towards the party.

Pat stood there watching her leave, bare-assed with a business card stuck in her nether regions.

All and all a pretty good night. And maybe a new job!

Pat felt pretty good about it all. She smiled.

12