All Comments on 'The Girl and the Party'

by TehCorinthian

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot as fuck!

Something I secretly fantasize about. Very well written, with moments of affection that set it off just right. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The anonymous plaything is an erotic fantasy.

Enjoyable, except for the almost total absence of the boyfriend during. It's her pov so blindfolded she wouldn't know if he was watching over her at all. Unfortunately, that means we don't know if he was watching over her at all. To me that means her didn't. All we know is that he walked away from her without a word, and later got a blow job near her. That's not the same as checking that she's okay. Yes, she has a safeword. People don't always use it when they should. A touch and a word here and there would have made this perfect.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
Plaything/boyfriend

Yeah, this was meant to be just a pure fantasy without much depth. In terms of the boyfriend, I actually don't think much of him. Not that he has any character development since this was meant to be something quick and simple, but I kind of modeled him off Rene in Story of O, the master who isn't really as in love with the sub as she is with him. If it helps, I imagine Darling eventually leaves him for Mistress Avalea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Job

I was thoroughly entertained. Great party.😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous