The Girl at the Spa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Alice and she seemed as happy to see my Dad as I did and I guessed she looked upon him in much the same way. He walked across to the pool, with an arm around his naked wife and looked down at his son and step-daughter, both fit and naked in his swimming pool, my tan beginning to look as good as hers.

"You have been looking after him haven't you!" he said with a grin, "so much so he's already a Spa naturist. I'm minded to strip off and jump in with you, but I'm in desperate need of a shower and a nap before lunch."

"Come with me then," Meghan beamed like a love struck teenager, took his hand a led him back to their apartment.

"That's the last we'll see of them before dinner, lunch we'll have to arrange for ourselves." She said with a smile, "Be shagging each other silly within minutes. Ah well, lunch can wait!"

"We'll swim some more then," I said.

"Still saving yourself for me for later? Good boy, here," she said putting her arms around my neck, "this will keep you warm until then..."

We kissed, gently floating in the warm chlorinated water, no one to bother us, nothing to do other than what we were doing, an easy prelude to lovemaking and without question my new favourite activity - especially with Alice. We stopped to catch our breaths and I put my feet down pulling her towards me. She beamed that wonderful smile at me again, and I could only smile back with equal intensity.

We played in the pool, had some sandwiches for lunch, then back to my Bungalow for a shower and a nap. Again, I just could not get over how fantastic it was to lie there with my... with my GIRLFRIEND in my arms. When I awoke it was to find Ali sucking my cock to erection prior to the application of the condom. This time we were both quite carried away and we both had a go taking the lead. Ali showing me the delights of cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl before getting on to her hands and knees for the inevitable Doggy.

Fuck but it was good.

We had another shower, dressed and walked down to Port George for another pint on the shore watching the fishermen setting up their boats for that evenings work. We walked back.

Dinner was an hour late, with the main course only the slightest bit affected by Dad and Meghan's reconciliation after two nights apart and even then was only Meghan's insistence that the sauce she had created for the chicken was 'ruined' after she'd left it on the heat for too long. I still thought it was bloody marvellous mind you and way above anything that Mum or I had ever put together.

At dinner Alice was presented with a Tag Heuer watch, "a little something from Mateo" said Dad, "thanks for you taking time out to drive me to the Heli-port. Here," said Dad handing me a similar box, "one for you as well seeing as he took half of my week's holiday with you."

"Wow! Thanks Dad,"

"Don't thank me mate, got to thank that Columbian reprobate with the dodgy calf muscle! Meghan, our gift is altogether more financial in nature and you can spend it on what you want later."

I looked at the watch and took it out of the box. Alice had already done what I was thinking about and had Googled her model for a value. Hers was about £3,000, mine in the region of £2,800. I'd never had such an expensive single gift in my life and I was stunned. Alice laughed at me, removed the cheaper (by comparison only!) 'Citizen quartz' I'd bought myself and clipped the Tag to my wrist, and then held my hand for the rest of the evening.

"How was Paula" said Meghan, giving me a sideways look and smiling.

"Sends her love," said Dad.

"I'll have to go up to London like you did and take her up on it." Said Meghan.

"Play nicely you two!" said Alice. I looked at her with a smile, and she pursed her lips and shook her head. "You fucking perv!" said my girlfriend with a grin.

"So you've never had Paula," said Meghan with a smile and a tone in her voice.

Meghan tried hard to be upset but by the time she crossed her legs and folded her arms her smiling face had broken through and she just laughed. She looked at me,

"Might have done..." she wrinkled her nose at me.

Later that night as we lay in bed coming down from our love making I of course mentioned Paula.

I'd known her for quite a few years having met her at the London Clinic. She was nice, very sexy to look at, especially for a teenager like me but that was the extent of it. She was just a nice early thirty-something girl that worked for my Dad.

I had no idea she had slept with him or Meghan for that matter!

Ali said that they had made out a few times following some training she had helped with during her Masters course, and it just became the occasional thing when they were both in London. Sometimes they made out, sometimes they made love, sometimes they just slept. It was Paula that taught her to suck pussy after all.

"And you taught me!"

"I'll see if I can arrange for you to show Paula how good you are when you're in London."

"Only if you are there to look after me," I said, "Don't really want anyone else to be honest?"

"Awwwww really?" she grinned at me.

"Really!"

"OK Richie, when we're both in London!"

We kissed some more, rolled together and slept.

My week in Port George had been the best of my life. I'd lost my virginity to the most gorgeous woman and we had continued our lovemaking through the rest of that week. Just to improve matters, I'd screwed my step-Mum, had my first blow job and anal and heard all about my girlfriend's sexual exploits with her Lesbian lover and had a promise that if I played my cards right I'd have my first threesome in the not too distant future.

Fucking Wow!

We had dinner as a family at The Red Dog, although to be honest it was more as two couples. I ordered Gateau Alice.

Dad and Meghan would occasionally look at us and smile.

Dad took Meghan to a large country house for a shooting party to celebrate 'The Glorious Twelfth' leaving Ali and I with the run of the place. I insisted that Ali 'relaxed in the Jacuzzi' and I watched in delight as the water pleasured her in ways that I had never seen. As she gasped in her pleasure to orgasm after orgasm she groaned,

"Oh fuck yeah, get behind me Richie, ooooh shit, fuck me from behind Richie, pleeeeeease!"

I did so, and soon found that the jets of water attacking her pussy were having a rather pleasant effect on my testicles. It was a great fuck.

That night Ali insisted on cooking our meal, and it was quite lovely, the food improved by being served to me by my girlfriend Ali dressed in a gold Princess Leia bikini, her hair in two buns on each side of her head. She looked way sexier than the movie version, at least I think so.

On the Sunday morning I knew that I really should go home, and told Ali.

"I'll come with you," she said.

"Does that include a fortnight in France with the two step-sisters I don't make love to?"

"Fuck yeah!" she said.

"But..."

Ali put a finger to my lips,

"Trust me Richie," she kissed me and we walked naked back to her room and packed a fortnight's clothes.

I walked back to the town house and used my key to open the front door.

A head appeared from the kitchen door, it was Darling Fifi and she had a 'now you're for it' smile on her face.

"Ah, you've finally got up the nerve to come back, well I've been keeping a list of everything I want you to d..." she stopped talking her mouth hanging open for a moment. "Who... who's that?"

At the same moment I heard thundering feet on the stairs and Leah appeared, stuck for a moment halfway down the stairs.

"Ah Fifi, Leah, can I introduce my gorgeous girlfriend Ali?"

"Hi Fifi, Hi Leah" said my gorgeous Ali in her deep, feminine tones, her best customer care smile on her pouty rouged lips as she stepped up, a gentle but possessive hand on my waist and a proprietary arm around me.

Ali was dressed in her tightest denim shorts that exposed the lower curves of her buttocks and had been the main topic of conversation at St Ives railway station and then at Paddington, then again as she stood in the queue for a Costa coffee before we descended onto the underground. I watched in delight as a woman slapped her husband's shoulder for staring at the most fantastic arse and tanned legs that he will have seen that year. To make it worse after giving the barista a lovely smile she turned and let him see the rest. It was the most fantastic tanned cleavage caused by her Wonderbra and the beige vest top unbuttoned to show it off. She pushed her Ray Bann sunglasses back on her head to hold her dark hair in place and then smiled at him too; I thought his wife was going to beat him to death.

I don't know that Fiona had ever seen anything like this, Leah I guessed might have done at her Uni but certainly not hanging from the arm of her much-detested step-brother.

Fifi snapped back into the kitchen, and I guessed that while she was confident enough to shout and scream at me, the sight of the gorgeous bronzed goddess before her threw that concept out of the window, for the time being at least.

"She can't stay here," said Leah, with raised eyebrows, folded arms resting on the roll of her belly and pursed lips.

"Yes she can," I said, "and she's going to."

"And I suppose that Fiona and I have no input?"

"What input do you have other than 'she can't stay here'. I'm intrigued."

"Can't she go and stay on a hotel?" she whined as if it was the most obvious solution.

"Why should she, when she can stay here. Mine is the second largest room as Fifi never stops pointing out, with a king size double bed and an ensuite. Makes sense that she stays here."

Fiona appeared from the kitchen again, to see what she could add to the drama, if not the discussion.

Alice was way ahead of me, and took a pace forward.

"Fifi, that's such a lovely name! I just love what you've done with your hair!" All Fiona had done was make one long pony tail of her long blonde hair and wind it around her head, "You're a Thrones fan aren't you!"

"Err..." said Fifi.

"That look is just 100% Daenerys Darling," said my lover giving it 100% Alice, she stepped closer and ran a hand across the side of her head in a gentle stroke, "almost perfect, go and sit on that stool there Fifi and I'll do the finishing touches..."

Fiona looked at the beautiful smiling woman being so nice to her, and her mouth hanging open walked into the kitchen, hand in hand with Ali.

I looked up at Leah, and smiled.

"She'll have to pay towards the bills," she snapped and walked away, disgusted by her sister's betrayal.

"Like you do?"

"Fu..." Her feet thundered back to her room and I heard her 'study' door slam closed.

I walked into the kitchen and there was Ali with a tiny brush drawing out Fifi's hair into two pony tails, and giving her the professional care giver that she was.

The kitchen looked like a fucking war zone mind you.

There were lots of food containers that Mum had arranged for everyone but the bin was overflowing with them and they'd been piled on the floor. Add to this every plate had been used and stacked, still with the dried waste food and cutlery, in the sink then onto the draining board and had spread on to the adjacent oak work top, and every mug was there with them and as I moved the first one I could see any number of black rings they had left. Once the mugs had been used they had obviously started on the glasses and these had left very similar marks on Mum's previously pristine kitchen.

I made to open my mouth at the destruction all around me, but Ali just put a single finger to her lips and carried on with Fifi's hair.

"I think with your bone structure and this WONDERFUL hair, the next fancy dress party you go to just HAS to be 'Game of Thrones' Darling," she said with a faint supportive chuckle, grinning at her new friend in the wall mirrors Mum had installed above the work surface. Fiona chuckled back with a very embarrassed and giggly 'thank you', the first I'd heard from her in the three months since we were first introduced.

Instead of letting go of my rage at the state of MY kitchen I settled to taking pictures behind Fifi's back and just loaded the dishwasher. Fiona looked round at the open cupboard with the stainless steel inside.

"I wondered what that was," was all she said.

I sent the pictures to Mum's phone, happy that she would tell David. She did, and went spare. She later told me his only response was that I should have been there to do it for them; so, ergo, it was actually 'my' fault. Apparently the English couple from the next house walked across to see if everything was OK after my Mum's screams of rage.

We stayed in my room for the evening and of course the first thing that Ali did was to rearrange my wardrobe. Next it was onto the internet and she was doing next day delivery purchases for the things she felt were missing.

I went downstairs twice, once to grab some tea and biscuits, a secret supply I might add as everything else that didn't require cooking was eaten, then for more tea and to empty the dishwasher and refill it.

On my return with two mugs it was in some disgust to find that Darling Fifi was sat on the end of my bed and was chatting to Alice. My wonderful girlfriend had pulled on her vest top; after all, me trying on clothes had made her take hers off and jump on me, the tea I was carrying by way of some sexual recovery.

"And with your English Rose complexion sweetheart," said Alice gently touching Fiona's cheek, "you should so ignore these whites and blacks, they wash you out." She popped up onto her knees her bottom on display, "I see you in..." she put a finger to her lip, "Pastel shades, mind you," she reached down to a red T-shirt I'd taken out of my drawer, and held it up to Fiona's neck, "there!" she said seeing me coming in the room, "Some light foundation and just a hint in the cheeks and eyes and you would look STUNNING! Don't you think Richie?"

"Stunning," I said with nod.

"Give me five minutes of your time tomorrow and I'll show you honey," Alice beamed.

Leah and Fiona never wore make-up; apparently their mother wore lots and it only ever led to 'trouble', but as the lovely Alice described to her 'the light touch' as opposed to the 'slutty plastering' and indicated what she would do the next day that all changed.

"Thank you Alice!" said Fiona, leaning forward to give her a hug.

"You're welcome honey," she said with her customer care smile again.

"I've suggested a costume party to my friends from college, AND IT'S ON!" She had colour in her cheeks for the first time ever, "I've already googled a Daenerys costume."

"Which one?" said Ali, with real interest.

Fiona picked her phone out of the handwarmer pocket on the black hoodie she was wearing,

"This one."

"Oh yeah!" she beamed, "are there any boys going to this party young lady, with all that flesh on display?"

I thought that Fiona would burst and I had never seen her so happy and engaged before. Alice laughed, handed her phone back and then told her she needed her sleep, running a finger-tip under Fiona's eye, telling her that lack of sleep did actually lead to bags and that with her complexion, student or not, she really did need eight hours as well.

"Thank you again Alice, Goodnight," she leaned forward and kissed her cheek and Ali gave her a real hug. Fifi then smiled at me, "night Richard,"

Another first!

"Night Fiona," I said.

She left, gently closing the door behind her.

"No need to thank me," said Alice taking her mug of tea from me.

"You are a fucking miracle working Alice,"

"You know it big boy." She said taking a sip.

"That's twice in one day that she has actually treated me like I was a human being and not a member of the household staff."

"Your description was enough; she's just lonely and looking for her way honey. She doesn't have a big sister, she has a baby sitter with attitude that never forgave her for being born and upsetting her plans." She drank some more tea, "Just you give me ten minutes with Reggie Kray up the hall there and I'll do the same, trust me Richie!"

"You're the girl that deals with footballers and movie stars and the special ego's. The ugly sisters never stood a chance, did they?"

"Not having my step-brother being upset by his two step-sisters am I?" She pulled her vest top over her head freeing that body that I just couldn't get enough of. She leaned forward over me and I was pushed flat by her and I absolutely didn't mind one bit.

We kissed and rolled together, and she pulled me over on top of her and, following the addition of a condom, we made love - passionately, primitively, simply and as we both oohed and aahed our way to our final, shared orgasm and it was wonderful.

I lay on top her and stroked her long dark hair from her face and we kissed. I noticed a single tear spring from her eye,

"Hey Ali," I kissed her cheeks, "wassup baby?"

"Nothing whatsoever Richie," she beamed that smile of hers at me, "Nothing whatsoever!"

"I think I know what it is," I said.

"You do, do you?"

"Yeah, I think you've worked out that you're every bit as much in love with me as I am with you."

She chuckled,

"Yeah," she said, screwing her face up and grinning, "Actually, I think you'll find just a little bit more than you." She pinched her fingers together.

"I'll catch up, promise." We slept well that night, eventually.

1...5678910