The Girl at the Spa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's half past six Darlings," she said, "Don't forget Dinner at Seven."

Alice smiled, shrugged, pursed her lips as if to say 'this isn't finished' and grabbed her towel and dried her face and her hair. She wrapped it around herself and walked away, looking back over her shoulder and smiling at me at the most perfectly calculated moment.

I laughed, she laughed. She stopped and reached under her towel and next thing I saw was her bikini bottoms falling to the floor. Next thing she was reaching under the towel and the bikini top was in her hands and the towel fell open to one side and I had the most wonderful view of part of her body and the suggestion of what she would look like naked. She had no tan lines at all, and her right hand cupped the pristine white towel to her left breast as she bent to retrieve the first garment.

"We'll be dressing for dinner Richie." She walked back through the pool area and I guessed back to her room.

I hadn't really brought any posh clothes, certainly nothing up market enough for two attractive women, both of whom I had had seen partially naked.

So pushing my erection up and into my swimming shorts I climbed out of the pool. I got a towel from the same cupboard that Alice had used, and walked back in the still bright evening to my room. I showered and managed to get my erection under control and dressed in the smartest clothes I had. Some black Levi's and a black short sleeve cotton shirt which I tucked in, including putting in a tuck on each side to show off my broad chest and narrow waist; after all I had the funniest feeling that Alice would do something similar.

I had shaved but didn't have any aftershave. While I'd thrown in toothbrush and tooth paste both of which were in the cabinet anyway, and a week's supply of deodorants, nothing with a stronger smell. I checked the cupboard just in case this high-class establishment supplied high-class aftershaves. They didn't, I guessed that the visitors probably brought their own lotions and after shaves. According to Alice at least two of them had fragrances named after them.

Ah well, I'd go without.

Checking myself in the huge mirror in the huge bedroom I finally headed back to the main building and dinner. When I arrived, back in the family room I'd been in earlier, I just followed the noise of pots and pans and the wonderful smells that Meghan was creating in the kitchen.

There was Alice. If I'd been impressed by her outfit earlier that day, tonight's was stunning. She was wearing a fitted black top, slashed to show off her great cleavage and some amount of boobs, this was tucked into some very sexy but very smart black shorts that showed off her long legs down to short black ankle boots. Finally, I looked up at her face and her hair was now down from being elegantly piled on top was now hanging around her face and neck and looking hellishly sexy. Her make-up was incredible and although she had looked good this morning, tonight she looked like she wouldn't have been out of place on a London catwalk, she posed and put one hand on her hip.

She saw me looking and beamed a smile back at me, a real one and none of the cheeky, teasing, sultry stuff she had been favouring me with for most of the afternoon, and our short sojourn in the pool. She walked across to me and with a gentle hand on my shoulder, put her cheek to mine and kissed me.

"Good evening Richie," she said smiling at me and looking me up and down, "You look great,"

"Good evening Alice," I said, "You look fantastic. Even more fantastic than you looked this afternoon in fact."

"Thank you," she said, returning back to the coolness of our previous meeting.

"Oh well, don't you two look glamourous!" said Meghan, appearing with a tray of nibbles and a bottle of wine still misted from its removal from the fridge. Meghan herself had dressed up and the baggy semi-translucent white muslin shift dress had been replaced by a tailored dark blue creation that clung to all of her curves, and it was obvious that she was now wearing underwear, evident from the great cleavage that she too was displaying and when she leaned across the large dining table and the string panties that she was wearing were visible.

"Can I help with anything?" said Alice.

"No Darling, you stay here and look after Richie, open the wine."

"Let me," I said picking up the bottle and taking the cork screw.

"Thanks," she said, leaning across the table to the three large wine glasses already there. I opened the bottle and smelled the cork. It was a nice, fruity white and I poured three glasses, handing the first to Alice, who took it, sniffed at the edge of the glass and took a sip. "Hmm," she said, "your Dad can pick wine, always said it."

I raised my glass and touched hers with it.

"Cheers," she said.

"Your very good health," I said looking into her pretty face.

Meghan brought out the most wonderful food.

The starter was mackerel fillets, caught that day and brought up to The Spa. The flavour was quite fantastic and being a Londoner, this kind of food was quite new to me. Mum was 'traditional' in her cooking and rarely stepped out of her comfort zone of pre-prepared main courses, but saying that neither was I. I had spent the much of the last four years feeding myself in Hall of Residence kitchens or hospital canteens, and I had never cooked anything as fantastic and flavoursome as this.

Meghan cleared the plates, not allowing Alice or I to raise a finger, instead we drank the last of the bottle of fruity white, ready for the next bottle to go with the next course.

The next course was announced as 'a bit of a Cornish pasty sort of thing', but that didn't come close. It was more of a Beef Wellington of trimmed rib eye steak, part grilled then wrapped in a herbed pastry then baked, with the addition of the most wonderful sauce. To this was added roast potatoes and fresh vegetables, again delivered that day.

The sweet course was the most wonderful strawberry and lime roulade with clotted cream. We took our coffee and went out onto the private garden and patio. It was wonderfully warm with a cool sea-scented breeze coming off of the Bristol Channel and the sounds of the waves crashing against the rocks below.

Meghan looked at Alice and I and stood, taking her coffee cup, but leaving the half full jug for us to finish.

"I must away to my bed Darlings," she said with a gentle smile, "early to bed, and all that shit..." I looked at my watch and it was just heading towards 10 o'clock.

Alice stood and kissed Meghan, and I did likewise, both wishing her a good night and thanking her for the wonderful meal. I retook my seat and poured both of us the last of the coffee, and Alice smiled, "thanks Richie," she said and added milk to both and sugar to mine.

"It's so lovely here Alice,"

"Not always," she grinned taking a long pull at her coffee. She closed her eyes and leaned back and we listened to the waves crashing on the rocks below.

I didn't close my eyes of course, I was too busy looking at the beautiful woman before me. I spoke, keen to keep this evening going.

"First time I've ever been here when it's been nice," I grinned.

"Must confess this is a bit of a special occasion," she returned my grin, "don't get used to it Richie!"

The smile that I got back was 'real'; by that I mean that for the second time she wasn't trying to be sexy and alluring, it was just a big smile that lit up her eyes and all of her face. She was lovely and she got the same smile back from me. Much as I struggled not to, no way could I stifle the yawn I felt coming, I stood and stretched - no point in trying to hide it.

"I'm so sorry Alice," I said, "thank you for a wonderful day but I'm going to have to head for my bed as well and listen to some more Stephen King," there was some barely noticeable regret in those gorgeous features of hers, and in my desperate racing mind a thought struck me following on from what she'd said in the car; "would you like to come with me?" She raised her eyebrows and I gabbled a bit, "and listen... for a while... not in my bed of course..."

She went back to that big smile again,

"That would be nice," she said, "I'll raid the kitchen for snacks and perhaps some hot chocolate."

"Awww, this just gets better!" I said.

There's a lead that you can plug your phone in to that will connect it to speakers in the headboard," she said. She must have seen the slight shock in my face, "It's the cosiest place, trust me."

Fucking hell, I was going to get into bed with the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen and we were going to listen to an audio book?!

Right then I didn't know if Alice was lusting after me, after all this was a bit of a first for me; if something happened then so be it - if not it would still be really nice and perhaps take us a step closer to when it did.

I took off my shoes and socks, then my trousers and shirt and pulled on a black T-shirt that would match my stretchy black boxers. I found the lead, plugged it into the headphone socket, and turned on the power to the four perfectly balanced Bose speakers and Grover Gardner sounded like he was in the room. I turned it down and paused it just as Alice appeared with a large tray, and it held Pringles, cakes of varying descriptions, chocolate hobnob biscuits and a handful of chocolate bars. Next to this was two huge mugs of hot chocolate, and she dropped legs from under the tray and put it next to the bed.

Once the tray was out of the way I could see that she had taken off a similar amount of clothing and was stood before me in the black vest top of earlier in the day and a pair of lacy string panties. Her arse was fantastic and there was even more of it on display than when she wore her bikini in the pool that afternoon. Because of the tightness of the top I could see that the bra that had given her such a great shape was gone also.

She picked up my phone,

"We have iPod Mini's for the guests loaded up with their favourite music," she said sliding further down the vast bed and pulling up the light summer duvet to her waist, "seeing as we steal their phones... here we go," and Grover started to talk again. "What shall we eat first?" she said rolling over to the large tray table and exposing that perfect arse to me again. She must have known she was doing it and I felt like I should reciprocate so pulled off my T-shirt to expose the six-pack and pecs I worked so hard at.

She turned back to me,

"You getting hot Richie?"

"Yeah, just a bit."

"Well I think you look hot," with that she rolled back holding our mugs and a large bar of Cadbury's chocolate.

"Oh yeah," I said taking one of my all-time favourite confections.

"How often do you work out?" she said.

"I try to get to the gym twice a week. Run a bit, as often as I can."

She rolled closer,

"Whatever you are doing, it works very well," she stroked a soft hand down my chest, holding it on my six pack with the confidence of a professional care giver.

"What about you Alice," I said trying desperately not to sound as nervous as I actually was, "how do you stay looking this... incredible?"

She giggled again.

"I swim regularly, yoga of course," she said, "and like you I try to run as often as I can; living and working here the healthy diet is pretty much assured."

I looked her up and down as she had done me,

"You're gorgeous Alice," I said, "But then I guess you know that."

"I do get told that quite often," she grinned, and by the soft light of the bedside lamps I could see her pretty face was blushing. "Thank you," she leaned forward and kissed me.

I did likewise, and what was meant to be a gentle peck became a full lips kiss, similar to the one she had used in the pool that afternoon to put me off during our water fight.

We were face to face, I could feel the warmth of her cheek so close to mine and I desperately hoped that we could explore this more. She smiled and closed her eyes and my silent wish was granted. When we kissed a second time our tongues mashed properly. It was lovely, and we broke for breath a few moments later.

We smiled at each other, me hoping desperately that my lack of experience wouldn't put her off as it so evidently had to other women while I was at Uni.

I decided that I was just going to go with whatever happened here, and not worry about it.

"Here," she said with her beautiful smiling face still close to mine, "Hot chocolate."

I took my mug from her but maintained my hard-won closeness, sipping from my steaming mug. It tasted fantastic and far from the usual 'just add boiling water' stuff that one gets used to.

"This is great," I said, "Another one of Meghan's special recipes?"

"You guessed it," she said, "From Gra'ma actually. A hint of almond and cherry syrup - sip it slowly." There was and I felt the warmth of it taking over my entire body. She swirled the last of hers and drank it down, and I did likewise, "Meghan calls it 'a hug in a mug'. Ralph... your Dad loves it." She giggled so sweetly, "he says that Gra'ma put a spell on the first one she made for him so he had to stay here and marry Meghan!"

"I can see why he'd think that," I said and she took my mug and put it back on the tray with hers. I lay down, and eased my neck into the soft pillows, and Alice raised my arm and slid under it resting her head on my shoulder and putting her hand back on my stomach. I pulled the duvet up to cover us both, and she smiled at me.

"Thanks Richie," she whispered and I turned my face to her and we kissed again, our tongues playing together, both of us tasting of Meghan's hot chocolate on each other's lips and tongues. We moved together, wrapped in each other's arms and, I realised, we'd finally got past the game that we had both been playing since I climbed into the Discovery that afternoon.

We were still half listening to Stephen King mind you and then there was one of the good bits of the story and we stopped what we were doing for a moment and listened. I woke to Grover still talking at about two in the morning to find Alice snuggled up in my arms, her head still on my shoulder. I didn't want to move and lose the contact so let him carry on.

At some later point in the night she got up, kissed my cheek and left, and I was in two minds about getting up and following her and asking her to stay, but I heard the click of a light as it turned out was only going to the bathroom. She came back and I raised the duvet and she settled back into my arms where she had been a few short moments before. She switched off Stephen King, we had a week to listen to it after all.

I woke with the early sun pouring through the windows and found that Alice had turned in the night and I was now spooning her and had both of my hands on her bare breasts and soon realised that she had taken off her vest top.

It was if I suddenly realised that I was holding on to her and flinched. Alice just made a slight noise in her throat and squeezed her hands that were over mine causing me to squeeze her boobs. She wriggled slightly moving back into me and getting more comfortable and I held her just a bit tighter. Her boobs felt wonderful, her hard nipples pushing into the palms of my hands; I should point out at this stage that this was the first time I had done such a thing since I was weaned.

A short while after she stretched and pushed her arse back against my erection and wriggling her virtually bare skin against me. With my arms still around her she turned so that we were facing each other and my hardness was pushing into her flat stomach. She slipped her arms around my neck and we started to kiss, just as we had done not eight hours of amazingly restful sleep ago.

She was obviously into what we were doing, and as for me I just did what came naturally. We broke for breath. I had to tell her, no two ways about it. If she thought I was crap in bed at least she would know why and I might just get a second go.

"I have a confession Alice," I said.

She pushed me flat and rolled on top of me,

"Really!" she said, looking intrigued, "It's not something nasty is it?!" She kissed me again.

"No," I said, "more embarrassing than nasty..."

"Tell me!" she giggled, then stopped, figuring it could be something I was sensitive about.

"I... err... I'm a virgin," I said, "I've never done... well... anything like this before."

She looked down on me, and smiled so sweetly.

"Oh thank God!" she said giving me a tiny shake, "I was worried it was something serious!"

"No, just my cherry," I said, my cheeks burning, "Not that I thought I was going to... well... you know... but I thought..."

She smiled another of those wonderfully real smiles that lit up her face, and then stopped my embarrassed babbling by clamping her mouth over mine. I put my arms around her, resting my hands on her lower back and the rise of her bottom.

"Don't worry Richie," she said, "I woke up with your erection pressing against my bottom and my first thought was about shagging you," she kissed me again, "Now I know that I'll be your first, shit, lay back and think of England Richie." We started kissing again.

Sliding to my right side, she pushed her soft masseur's hand under the elastic of my boxers and smiled at me. At first she rubbed around the skin and through the prickly short and curly hairs there and I flinched. She carried on stroking mind you and I just looked at her trying not to grin like a stupid Cheshire cat. Her breasts where pushing against me and I tried to look down at them in a 'not looking' kind of way.

"Let's get rid of these," she said, and pushed them down my thighs. I raised my hips and before I knew it I was naked with Alice. "Wow Richie!" she said taking hold of my erection and giving it a brief squeeze before slowly pumping it, "This is lovely!" She kissed my cheek, "This I've got to take a closer look at..."

She slid down me, kissing my flesh as she did so, finally stopping and placing a kiss on the crown of my as yet virgin knob. She slid across my legs, kneeling either side of me with her mouth level with my tool. I held my breath.

I was an avid watcher of porn and had seen this kind of thing played out and had jerked to it many times, but this, with a real life, flesh and blood gorgeous girl; shit. I didn't think I could get any harder, but Alice decided she was going to make sure. She licked from the base of me to the crown, stopping at the top to swirl her tongue around my helmet and I tried not to curl up as she did this.

"OK Richie?"

"Fuck yeah," I gasped.

"You're not to come yet," she said wagging an admonishing finger of the hand not currently wanking me.

"I'll try," I said.

She grinned, and with that opened her mouth and dropped it over my erection giving me a long, hot, wet embrace, dropping down two or three times and making me want to curl up again, doing all I could not to come, just from the fantastic view and the thrills and chills running down my spine.

She beamed her beautiful smile at me after taking me out of her mouth, resting across my legs and giving me a few gentle tugs.

"Well Richie," she said, "what shall we do now?"

"I'll go with the flow Alice," I said, "whatever you feel like doing."

She laughed and looked around.

"Got any condoms?"

"No," I said, and laughed and shook my head, "I put one in my wallet seven years ago when I first left school and started college, but threw it away because after my first year at Uni as I figured I'd never need it." Alice just smiled, "it just sat in my wallet getting more and more tattered and reminding me that I was still a virgin."

"Well lucky for you I have some!" Still lying on the bed she reached down to the side of the bed and a small bag and there was a Durex box and she retrieved one. Moving up slightly she settled with her lace covered pussy inches from my cock.

1...34567...10