The Girl for Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe bounced up and down on Brad's cock next to us. "That's it, you little slut," she moaned as much to herself as to Carmen, "take that fat fucking cock in your tight little twat." Her fingers were moving quickly now as she fucked herself on Brad's dick. "Fuck me harder," she begged, "make me fucking cum with that fat fucking cock. I want this little slut to learn how to take a fat dick." I could tell she was almost there already, and I saw Carmen hadn't taken her eyes off of Phoebe's pussy. It looked so hot, her lips being stretched apart by the big dick she was coating with her juices.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck fuck me fuck me!" Phoebe screamed. Her body convulsed wildly as a powerful orgasm rocked her. Carmen watched her wordlessly, but her tight little pussy was going crazy on my dick and I knew this was setting her off. As Phoebe's orgasm began to subside, I jammed my cock in as hard as I could, slamming her little cunt over and over again.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god," Carmen babbled, "don't stop, don't stop!" Suddenly her hips jerked up against me over and over again in rapid succession and I held her arms down, pinning her against the bed and ramming myself into her cunt as hard as I could.

"Oh god, I'm coming I'm coming, oh god!" she screamed, her eyes closing tightly.

When she stopped, I let up and kissed her lightly on the lips. "That was..." she began, but trailed off.

"Uh-huh," I agreed. I pulled out a bit, and held myself up with my arms, now only fucking her gently as she still periodically spasmed a bit.

Beside us, Phoebe climbed off of Brad and sat on her knees, lightly rubbing my shoulder. "Now, let's see how you handle two," she said, looking at Carmen devilishly. Brad got to his knees beside us, positioning himself near Carmen's head, his cock now just inches from her face. She looked to me with the sweetest pleading look on her face as if to ask "can I?" I just smiled and nodded towards Brad.

Phoebe came around beside me and I got up on my knees, holding Carmen by her thin little thighs so that only her shoulders remained on the mattress. Carmen reached a hand up and guided Brad's thick member to her mouth. Phoebe ran her hands over me and Carmen lightly as the smaller girl began sucking. Brad's cock looked even bigger than usual because of how petite she was, and I was almost jealous of her, but her tight little cunt reminded me of the joys of topping.

I wondered to myself when I started using words like "topping," but dismissed the thought. Brad interrupted my pondering, "Oh shit, I'm going to cum..."

"Do it," Phoebe insisted, "Come in this little slut's mouth. Make her eat your cum." He pulled his big cock out of her mouth and took it into his hand, aiming it at her face and stroking rapidly. She obediently held her mouth open, her tongue lolling out expectantly. With a grunt and a thrust of his hips, he fired a wad of cum right on target, landing it right on her tongue. Besides a slight flinch, she didn't seem bothered by it at all, and he quickly followed it up with another blast and another, one landing on her upper lip and another on her chin. As his cum flow shrunk to the occasional spurt, she licked up the cum from her face and took it into her mouth. "Swallow it, bitch," Phoebe commanded. Carmen turned her face to look directly into Phoebe's eyes and then audibly gulped all the cum in her mouth down.

"Oh, fuck," I said, this having put me over my limit. "I'm gonna cum, too..."

Carmen looked me in the eyes with a look of burning desire. "Do it, baby, cum in my little pussy. Give me that cum..." With those words, I was definitely finished and I thrust hard into her over and over, feeling the cum flow from me, not even an explosion, just what felt like a continuous stream. She moaned as I filled her with so much hot cum that I could feel it drip out and down my balls. When I finished, I kissed her deep on the lips, tasting a hint of Brad's cum.

"Not bad," Phoebe commented, looking down on Carmen's sweaty naked body, "but you didn't leave any cum for me. You're a very selfish slut."

Without losing a step, Carmen replied, "No, there's plenty for you..." she slyly slid her hand down to her crotch as I pulled out my deflating cock. She scooted up the bed, giving Phoebe plenty of space between her legs. She toyed with her clit as she watched Phoebe pick up the signal and crawl between the smaller girl's legs.

I traded places with Phoebe, moving to the opposite side of Carmen as Brad. Both of our cocks hung partially erect, glistening with spit and cum, near her face. She grabbed them both, one in each hand, and pulled us to her mouth. She started sucking mine, quickly bouncing her head up and down as she swallowed my cock, then turned and repeated the process with Brad. Phoebe got down and started licking Carmen's clit, her tongue flicking it rapidly.

A big smile crept across Carmen's lips in response to the pleasure of Phoebe's tongue. I looked to Brad to see his reaction. He leaned over and kissed me, putting his arms around me. I pulled back and looked down to Carmen to see her reaction. She just smiled bigger and pulled our cocks closer together. She made the heads kiss and ran her tongue over them, then kissed up my cock and back down it, and then up Brad's cock and back down. When she got back to where our cock heads met, she started rolling them around each other.

Well, I guess she wasn't weird about that, anyway, I thought to myself and kissed Brad, letting my hands run down his muscled back to his tight butt. His cock moved against mine while her tongue flew all over. Even I was surprised at how quickly I was recovering as my dick hardened in her hand.

"Get them real hard for me," Phoebe said, lifting her head from Carmen's clit. She held herself up on one elbow and replaced her tongue with her fingers, rubbing her pussy slowly, then turned her hand and jammed two fingers into the wet cunt. She finger fucked Carmen gently and then pulled her fingers out, my cum dripping down them and pooling in the palm of her hand. She repeated the process and even more sticky, white cum coming out. She slithered up over Carmen's body, bringing her head above our cocks rubbing together.

"Let me help you out," she said and turned her hand over, letting the cum splash down onto us. It slowly dripped over our cock heads and down into Carmen's mouth, eliciting an "mmmm." She ran her hands over our shafts, coating us both with my sticky cum as she jacked us off. Carmen dutifully licked it all up as she went.

"I think they're ready," Carmen said slyly. She released her grip on our cocks. Phoebe leaned down over her and they kissed again, a sticky, cummy kiss, their tongues exploring each others' mouths. I took the opportunity to move behind Phoebe. Her shapely ass was up in the air, tempting me. I dove right in with my mouth, driving my tongue into her butthole.

"Oooh," Phoebe cooed, breaking her kiss and turning her head to look back at me. She turned back to Carmen. "Watch this. Will, on your back."

I scrambled to comply, flopping down beside Carmen. Without thinking, I stroked my cock slowly. Phoebe got up and straddled me, facing away, towards the end of the bed. I saw Carmen watching her intently while she idly jerked Brad's cock near her face. Phoebe sat down on my erect member, grabbing it and guiding it to her asshole. She grunted as she inserted the head into her tight butt. Carmen's hungry eyes grew wide as Phoebe slowly lowered herself further, her butthole swallowing my shaft up.

"Oh my god," she said, getting to her knees and coming around to between my legs for a better view. Brad stood up and came closer, offering his visibly throbbing dick to Phoebe, who dutifully grabbed it and pulled it to her mouth. She began sucking him off as the last inch of my cock disappeared up her ass. "Oh my god," she repeated, "that's so hot." She reached one hand down to her pussy as she watched.

Phoebe released Brad from her mouth, still gripping him tightly as she started slowly moving up and down on my shaft. "Then come get a better view," she said, grabbing Carmen by the hair and dragging her closer, bringing the other girl's face to her crotch. I could feel rather than see Carmen's tongue working its magic as she licked Phoebe's clit and occasionally down my shaft and even down to my balls.

Phoebe indicated to Brad with a silent movement of her head and let go of his cock. He moved behind Carmen. "Ooh, that's it, baby," Phoebe cooed, "Just like that." Craning my neck around her, I could see Brad plunge his dick into Carmen. She let out a sound of pleasant surprise but didn't stop her ministrations.

"Oh, yeah," Phoebe moaned, "Oh, yeah, baby, make me cum with this cock up my ass." As Carmen's tongue flicked over my shaft, I could feel the force of Brad's thrusting pushing her forward over and over. "Oh fuck, oh fuck yes!" Phoebe cried out, her body shaking with orgasm. She leaned back, extending a hand to support herself as her hips bucked, her tight asshole spasming around my dick.

"Oh fuck, you really know how to work a clit," she sighed as she recovered. Carmen merely giggled in response. Phoebe climbed off of me, letting my hard cock slap against my belly as it fell from her ass. Carmen immediately grabbed it and inched forward to bring it into her mouth. "You like how my ass tastes on your boyfriend's dick?" Phoebe teased her.

"Mmmhmm" Carmen moaned around my dick.

Phoebe moved around to Brad and kissed him as he thrust into Carmen. "Let me taste yours," she said, and Brad pulled out, allowing her access to lean over and tongue fuck Carmen's tight little butt. I would have been jealous if Carmen's tongue hadn't been snaking up and down my shaft. Carmen moaned in response and wiggled her ass. "Delicious, coffee bitch," Phoebe commented as she pulled away and licked her lips.

Carmen's eyes were locked on mine the whole time. She let my dick fall from her mouth and climbed up my body, bringing her lithe form over mine before settling down to kiss me, her small body pressing tightly up against mine. I felt Phoebe's hand guide my dick into Carmen's pussy.

It was tight and hot and it squeezed my dick hard. I fought back a wave of cum that wanted to shoot out of me. I broke the kiss and looked over Carmen's shoulder to see Phoebe insert a finger into Carmen's ass. I could feel it through the thin layer of tissue between her and myself. Brad, who had been patiently stroking his dick, came over to one side of Carmen's and my face. He seemed to be offering it to any takers.

Carmen reacted first, grabbing his cock with one hand and placing the other hand on his ass, drawing him to her mouth gently. I thrust up into Carmen at a slow pace as Phoebe's fingers and tongue worked her ass. Carmen pulled the cock from her mouth and then down, setting it gently against my lips. She smiled a wicked smile as my lips parted, letting Brad's dick head into my mouth. I licked the under side while she watched intently. "Oh god that's hot," she cooed as a smile crept across her face. Brad pumped his hips and his cock head slammed into the back of my throat, making me gag a little. It was really turning me on having Carmen watch me get face fucked and I was straining not to cum inside her. I wanted this to last.

"Brad, stop choking will and put that cock up my ass, already," Phoebe called from around Carmen's body as it shook, building to an orgasm. He did what she said, leaving my mouth feeling empty until his cock was replaced by Carmen's tongue. He moved down the bed and though I couldn't see it, I definitely heard the pleasant squeal Phoebe made when she got a fat cock shoved up her ass.

Carmen broke our kiss, and her voice wavering with every one of my thrusts, whispered into my ear, "That was so hot, watching you suck cock..." She paused a second and then grabbed me by one wrist. My hands had been on her hips, guiding her rocking as we fucked, but she guided it down to her little butt. I gave the warm flesh of her ass a little squeeze, but I knew what she really wanted. Reaching my fingers around her ass cheek, I located her little butthole, still wet with Phoebe's spit. Carmen's tongue stuck out a bit between her teeth as she waited in anticipation. I forced a finger up her tight asshole and she let out a sound that was something like a grunt and a moan mixed together. "Oh yes," she moaned, "like that, oh my god, Will, make me cum..." I slammed my cock up into her hard and she came, her body jerking wildly on top of me. I held my finger in her ass and with my free hand held her tight to me. Her pussy somehow squeezing me even tighter set me off, and I let out a "Fuck!" as my cock spasmed inside her, filling her tight hole with another seemingly endless load of cum.

"Oh god yes! Oh god, Will, it's so hot inside me!" She went into another wild orgasm from the sensation of being flooded with my cum. "Oh god oh god...give me that cum, give it to me," she moaned, writhing in ecstasy.

From behind us, the sound of Brad's flesh slapping against Phoebe's was drowned out when he started grunting with his last few strokes. "I'm gonna cum, baby..." she grunted. Carmen and I both watched as Phoebe pushed back hard against Brad and he let out a sigh, filling her bowels with cum. "Oh yeah..." he moaned as he finished.

Carmen rolled off of me and onto her back beside me. I noticed a trickle of cum coming from her cunt. "Now for the final act," Phoebe panted, crawling forward. Brad's cock fell limply out of her ass and she crawled on top of Carmen in a 69 position. From my place beside Carmen I had a good view of the cum dripping out of Phoebe's asshole. She sat up, letting more of the sticky white goo trickle out of herself and into Carmen's open mouth. At the same time, she reached forward and scooped cum out of Carmen's gooey pussy, then brought it to her lips with an "mmm..."

Brad lay down on the other side of the girls, still breathing hard. We watched the girls play with each other and each others' cum until even they needed a break. We all lay side by side in the bed, arms across one another, kissing and touching. "I think maybe it's time for an intermission," I said.

***

When I woke up a few hours later, it was still dark. I gingerly crawled out of the pile of bodies and headed to the bathroom. The alcohol was still working its way through my system, so I decided to take shower some of the night off after relieving the pressure in my bladder. I brushed my teeth before jumping in the shower, getting some of that last-night's-whiskey taste out of my mouth.

When I had just turned on the hot water, I heard the door open. Brad? I thought to myself as I let the warm water splash over me. He had seemed pretty thoroughly out when I had gotten up, though...

Soon I heard the unmistakeable sound of someone peeing, followed by a flush and then the running faucet. I popped my head out of the curtain to find Carmen at the sink. "Hey," she said, splashing some water in her face.

"Hey," I replied. She was standing fully naked and she was somehow even more beautiful now. "I didn't think I'd be seeing you."

"Oh," she said, her shoulders slumping a bit. "Is it weird that I was just peeing in here?"

"Nah," I said, "pretty standard for a second date." I winked at her.

She let out a laugh and said, "Not really a typical date up to this point..." She rinsed out her mouth.

"So why start now?" I said, pulling back the shower curtain a bit. "Feeling like a shower?"

She looked at me with a smile for a second and then stepped into the shower, wrapping her arms around my neck and coming in for a deep kiss as the hot water poured down on us. As we broke the kiss I asked her, "Feeling hungover? Still drunk, maybe?"

"I can handle my alcohol," she said faux-indignantly. She tilted her head to the side and looked me deeply in the eyes.

"Oh, yeah?" I said, "So what happened last night wasn't just the alcohol?"

"For your information," she said, "I was planning on fucking your brains out, anyway."

"And Phoebe? Brad?" I teased her.

She smiled and looked down, "Well, maybe a bit..." I pulled her chin back up with a finger and kissed her again, running my hands down her body. "Ooh, are you going to wash me personally?" she said.

"I'd love to," I said, and grabbed the body wash. I squirted some into my hand and began lathering up her body, enjoying its curves. She snatched the bottle from me and squirted some body wash into her own hands. Soon we were running our hands all over each other while we kissed. She when she got to my rapidly hardening cock, she made sure to take her time, stroking me until it was fully erect, standing out from my body. "I think it's clean by now," I teased her. In reality I just didn't want to cum in the shower.

I finished, washing my hair and face on my own and leaving her to finish by herself. I stepped out of the shower and toweled off while she finished, anxious to get started again. Soon she stepped out of the shower and I helped her dry off, pulling her in close to me as I did so. She kissed me again lightly, then said shyly, "So, Will..."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"That was really hot last night," she said, pulling her naked body close up against mine. "Can we, um..."

I didn't understand how she had gone back to the bashful girl in the last minute or so.

"Would you..." she began again. I looked at her and smiled. "Would you, um, do me in the butt? It was so hot when you did that to Phoebe."

"Of course, sweetheart," I said. "Have you never...?"

She nodded, looking me in the eyes. "You'll be gentle, right?"

"Uh-huh," I comforted her. We hurried back to the room, but found Phoebe and Brad still passed out on the bed. "Hmm," I said, considering the situation. "Plenty of space down here..." I lay down on the floor and looked up at her. "Well?"

She giggled and got on top of me, kissing me deeply. Her tongue explored my mouth aggressively while my hands explored her body, sliding lightly down her smooth back to her little butt. I grabbed a soft cheek in each hand and squeezed. "Mmm," she moaned, her body pressed up against mine, squeezing my throbbing dick between us. "I guess you're already ready to go..."

"We still have to get you ready, though," I said. "There's some lube in the nightstand. Can you get it?"

She got up and walked over to the nightstand and dug around in it for the small bottle, then looked down to Phoebe sleeping on the bed and then to me. "Do we need it?" she asked.

"Can't hurt," I replied, sensing the source of her question, "Phoebe there is kind of an expert at getting buttfucked, but we should start slowly."

She practically skipped back over to me and excitedly handed me down the bottle, getting down on her knees. She started to straddle me again, but I stopped her and guided her to face the other direction. She smiled and straddled my face happily, exposing that cute little slit. Almost immediately my dick was in her mouth and she was happily bobbing up and down on it, taking me deep into her throat.

I set the lube aside for a second and grabbed her ass, pulling her down to me, and started teasing her pussy with my tongue. Her juices were already flowing in anticipation, and I eagerly lapped them up, not focusing in any spot in particular, just exploring her folds. She moaned in response as I worked my tongue slowly from her clit down (or rather up from this position) to her butthole.

I gently began licking her asshole by twirling my tongue around the rim. She wiggled her butt in response and held my cock deep in her mouth, choking noisily. I made sure to get lots of spit on her asshole and then stuck my tongue in her hole and began fucking her ass with it. She giggled around my dick. I reached over for the lube and squirted a generous amount on her ass crack, letting it drip down to the hole. She shivered over me at the cold liquid.