The Girl for Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting the bottle down, I reached my fingers to her hole and slipped the middle one insider her. "Mmm," she let out a cute little moan in response. I began moving the finger in and out of her slowly, feeling her ass muscles start to relax. Once she seemed relaxed enough, I stuck my index finger in, too. "Oooh," she cooed. She had become too distracted with the action in her butt to pay much attention to my dick, but playing with her cute little butthole was more than enough to keep me hard.

"How does that feel, baby?" I asked.

"Mmm, it's good," she replied, "kind of weird, but good."

"That's just two fingers," I teased her.

"And this is a bit bigger than that," she said, grabbing my dick.

"I think you're ready for it," I said. She smiled back at me and crawled off of me.

"Oh, I'm ready..." she said. I got up and positioned myself behind her. I pushed gently down on her back and she understood, putting her face down on the floor, leaving her cute little butt up before me. I toyed with her asshole using my fingers a bit long, feeling it quiver in anticipation before letting my dick sit against her ass. "Mmm," she moaned and wiggled her butt, practically begging me to put it inside.

"Just relax, baby," I said, "I'm going to put it in now." I started pushing forward, pressing the head of my dick up against her asshole. Initially it resisted me, but with a little persistence, I managed to get the tip in, and with some more pressure, the whole head popped past her anus.

"Oof," she said. "That's bigger than two fingers, alright..."

"That's just the head," I said, "Do you still want this?"

"Oh god, yes," she said, her voice wavering noticeably. "Put it in, please..." I complied, applying more gentle pressure, pushing my cock further and further up her tight little asshole. She kept moaning as my dick disappeared slowly but surely up her tight butt. I had my hands on her hips, gently pulling her back towards me as I pushed into her.

"It's in, baby," I told her, having finally gotten myself all the way inside her butt. "How does it feel?"

"So...good..." she moaned. She breathed heavily, her whole body quivering slightly. "...Please...fuck my butt..."

I started moving my hips back, pulling out of her. I watched as her tight asshole gripped my dick, trying to keep me inside. Then I reversed direction and pushed back into her. In and out, in and out, slowly, slowly building speed.

"Oh god, Will..." she moaned "Oh god, Will...You're so big...oh my god..."

I bent down over her and whispered into her ear, "Finger your clit for me, baby." She reached her hand back underneath herself and obediently began fingering herself. Her body was so sensitive she almost surprised herself, her body jumping slightly, her tight butthole squeezing me even tighter. "Oh my god you're ass is so tight, baby. It's so good..."

Her moans grew louder and louder and she fingered herself faster and faster. I matched her pace, plunging my dick in and out of her butt quickly. My flesh slapped against hers, my balls slapping against her dripping cunt. "Oh god oh god fuck my ass fuck my ass!" she was almost screaming now.

On the bed, Phoebe stirred. She looked over to me fucking Carmen wildly and crawled over to the edge of the bed. "Oh wow," was al she said. She reached a hand over and shook Brad awake next to her. He joined her, watching intently with a big smile on his face. "How's that cock feel up your ass, coffee wench?" Phoebe teased her.

"It's so fucking big," Carmen replied. "Watch me take this big fat cock up my tight little ass!"

She must be really into it, I thought to myself. I hadn't heard her talk like this before and it was really turning me on. I wasn't the only one, though. Phoebe had started fingering herself as she watched and Brad was behind her, kissing her shoulders as he gripped his dick in one hand.

"Oh god oh god I'm coming!" Carmen screamed, violently pushing her hips back against me, driving my cock deeper and deeper into her ass while her hand when crazy on her clit.

"Cum on that cock, bitch!" Brad chimed in.

"Yeah, cum with that fat cock up your ass, slut!" Phoebe cheered her on, rubbing her own clit in rapid circles.

"Oh god oh god oh god," Carmen screamed in ecstasy as her body was rocked with a powerful orgasm, her muscles contracting and relaxing quickly, her ass squeezing me tightly, trying to milk the cum from my balls. Somehow I was able to hold back, though I could feel precum leaking from myself. I closed my eyes and concentrated on holding it back while she went crazy on my dick.

Finally she stopped, her breathing heavy, her body still periodically spasming. I pulled my cock from her asshole and she moaned, a tinge of disappointment at the sudden emptiness in her voice. I admired my handiwork, her asshole still open, slowly beginning to recover. It was so beautiful I had to bend down and give it a kiss.

"First time coming with a dick in your ass?" Phoebe asked, extending her hand, slick with her pussy juices down to the floor.

Carmen's eyes darted up to the other girl's face above her. "Uh-huh," she panted, taking the offered hand and rising to her feet.

"Let me show you how it's done," Phoebe replied, helping Carmen onto the bed. She gave Brad a slight push on the chest and he got the message, lying back on his back. "Now if you'll help me out a little..."

I tossed Carmen the bottle of lube as I got to my feet. Though she was still sweaty and out of breath, she eagerly took it and squirted some lube into her hand. Phoebe lay back on the bed beside Brad and pulled her legs up to her chest. I climbed onto the bed beside Carmen, getting on my knees between Brad's feet as Carmen curled up, bringing her head down to Phoebe's cunt. While she ate the other girl's pussy, she sloppily applied the lube to Phoebe's asshole. From my viewpoint I could see her slip a finger in and work it in and out of Phoebe's butt while she licked her clit.

I turned to see Brad watching the scene before us, but then his gaze met mine. He smiled and looked down at his member, lying throbbing against his belly. I smiled back and leaned down, taking his cock into my mouth. I toyed with the head for a bit, running my tongue around the ridge before I was interrupted by a hand on my head.

I looked up to see Phoebe again on her knees. "Thanks for getting him ready for me," she said. I straightened back up, allowing her room to straddle him. She faced away from him, towards Carmen and myself, and lowered her body, squatting over him as she grabbed his cock with one hand and aimed it at her back hole. "Here's how it's done," she smiled at Carmen as she impaled her ass on his thick, hard rod.

She lowered herself onto him with the ease of a practiced slut, his big, beautiful cock disappearing up her asshole. When she had taken him wholly inside her, she reached a hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit again. "Oh fuck yes," she said roughly. "Fuck me just like that. Fuck my tight ass with that big cock."

Brad was barely even doing anything. Mostly Phoebe was wildly fucking herself with his cock. Slamming herself against him, their flesh making an erotic slapping sound as they went. My dick ached for relief. Carmen came closer to them and began kissing and fondling Phoebe's breasts while Phoebe kept yelling out "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass."

My dick was insistent. I had to get it in some hole NOW. I gently pushed Carmen out of the way and Phoebe looked at me in surprise. Silently, I placed a hand on her shoulder and guided her backwards as I came up right between her legs. The heat from her cunt was palpable when I brought my dick up to it with my hand. She looked at me and smiled and I rammed my cock into her waiting cunt.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck, fuck my pussy! Oh fuck yes!" I immediately started slamming my cock in and out of her while Brad tried to meet my pace. "Oh fuck oh fuck I'm coming I'm coming" Phoebe screamed while we ravaged her holes. Her body went crazy, having orgasms in such rapid succession that they couldn't be separated.

Her spasming was too much and I couldn't hold back the cum any more. "Oh shit I'm going to cum!" I shouted. I shot a load up into Phoebe's soaking wet pussy, then another and another, my dick going crazy inside her. I pulled out with cum still spurting from my cock, and a flood of cum poured out of her after me. Like a mad woman, Carmen dove right in, cleaning my cock with her mouth and sucking powerfully, draining me of my last drops of cum, before locking her mouth on Phoebe's slit and eating all the cum she could keep in her mouth, sending Phoebe into another orgasm.

When she finished, exhausted, Phoebe rolled off of Brad and crumpled onto the bed. Without hesitation, Carmen took her place, straddling Brad, facing him and forcefully impaling her pussy with his cock. "Give me your cum," she begged, "give it to me in my little pussy."

I repositioned myself getting down to where I could lick her asshole as she rode him. She bounced furiously on his cock, and I licked everything I could, from her asshole down his shaft to his balls. I could feel they where full of cum. With my tongue on his shaft, I could feel the wave of hot gooey cum shoot through him and up into her as he grunted out his pleasure. "Oh god yes oh god" she moaned incoherently as he emptied his balls into her dripping wet cunt. As she rolled off of him, cum was still dripping down his shaft and I hungrily lapped it up with her juices, taking the head into my mouth and sucking out the last of his load.

Finally I crawled up onto Carmen and kissed her, letting her enjoy the taste of Brad lingering on my tongue. "Well? How was it?" I asked her.

"Twenty minutes," she said. "You two have twenty minutes to relax and then you're giving me what you gave her."

Beside Brad, Carmen stirred. "Then twenty minutes more and it's my turn again..."