All Comments on 'The Girl in the Picture'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
magmamanmagmamanover 10 years ago
Well, now..

I can't see any way to not like this one. Well done,

Thanks,

MGM

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

liked it although the age thing was kind of weird for trying to adopt a kid. i mean wife is 6yrs older than the husband who is only 12yrs older than the child

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No math problem, good story.

An enjoyable story, even though the intimacy seemed to come in very short notice.

The story might seem a little implausible to someone who was in their teens, but the older you get, the less significant the age gap is; just do the math.

When she was fostered, he was 19, she was 7.

When they tried to adopt her, he was 21 she was 9.

Today, he is 32 she is 20.

Age gaps between two people become less significant as they grow older.

At the time I was having my first (somewhat) serious date with a possible long term future, my first wife would have been about nine years old.

Sure. No way would a 19 year old look at a 9 year old.

But pile on another ten years, and things look very different.

Another 20 years, and .... what problem is that, exactly?

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Good Story

Very well presented.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
Liked the premise

It was a good story but the age thing kind of threw me off a bit. I would have liked it to have been a bit longer. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chaps shouldn't cry!

Just beautiful.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 10 years ago
this damn thing wont let me vote so 5*

things go funny some days, sometimes good sometimes not so good.

This story had made my day great. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

A very beautiful tale

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Delightful!

A very uplifting story, especially when compared to the run-of-the-mill stories we read on Literotica.

I, too, stumbled over the age differential until I actually thought about it. From my elevated age (septuagenarian) a twelve year gap is absolutely insignificant. I've had lovers less than half my age on occasion, and still have many friends much younger than I. It helps keep me feeling younger than my years. (Besides, all of my contemporaries are dying off like flies, those who haven't already gone before.) I'd be quite lonely without the younger ones.

I thoroughly enjoyed the way you began with her dream and then, toward the end, linked the circle together when he told her how much they enjoyed tossing her into the air and catching her.

Thank you for writing this vignette of a passion play. It made my day feel somewhat sunnier. (You'd see why that's important at this time of year if you lived in the PacNW.)

KakimiKakimialmost 8 years ago

Great story. Wish it was longer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm, weird story....but happens all the time!

A parent ends up marrying a kid they had tried to adopt years ago.

Now, this story wasn't the best but it also was not the worst as most people here have said.

I found this to be a lukewarm, milquetoast story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

And since her womb should work, now he can have kids of his own. Second wife, second life.

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

The title of your story caught my eye. Half way through it I realized this was my second time to read it. I enjoyed it both times! Tonight Im going to check out a few more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute, heartwarming story done so well in just enough words. Hard to understand, so few comments in 8 years.

15 minute read so worth it.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/4/2022) Nice! Thank you for sharing. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I got lost somewhere, where did you lose Brianna?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous