The Girl in the Tiny Black Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey was taken aback. He'd spent a long time since they last met wondering what her slim body would feel like against him but he had held out few hopes of ever finding out. Now here she was holding him close and hugging him tightly. What should he do, he wondered. He hugged her back and they stayed together like that for several minutes. He could feel the tension in her small frame, and he could feel it releasing as he held her. Then she began sobbing, deep heartfelt sobs against his shoulder. He continued to hold her, feeling her need for sympathetic company. After a few minutes her sobs decreased and she lay against him, still.

"What's the problem, darling?" he asked, the endearment coming easily and naturally.

"You so much like boyfriend Olaf," she said quietly.

"The one who died and saved you?" he asked, reverting to her abbreviated English.

"Yes."

"You want to talk about it?"

Nina pulled away and led him to her bed, where they sat on the edge while Nina told Corey about how wonderful her boyfriend was, repeated how he had saved her, given his life so she could live, and told him how like him Corey was. Then she told him in more detail of her long and arduous trip from there to Ireland. Before long they found themselves lying on the bed together in the dark as the sun had long since set. He was aware of her sexuality and noticed that she was apparently unconsciously rubbing her hand over his cock, which was causing it to harden considerably.

They both came to their senses together, aware now of their relative positions, aware of each other's growing need. They kissed, a long, lingering, sensual first kiss. The kiss continued as each groped with the other's clothing, undoing buttons, zips, laces until both were sufficiently exposed for the other's liking. Corey pulled away a little, looking at Nina's petite body in the light from the rising full moon that was shining though the uncovered window.

"You're beautiful, darling," he said caressing her naked stomach and admiring her small firm breasts.

"You too," she said, rubbing one hand over his chest as she cupped his balls with her other hand. "Love me, sweetheart. Been so long."

He teased her with his mouth, nibbling on her nipples while his hand opened her lips and spread her feminine wetness along her trench. His finger caressed her clit, causing her to moan gently as she nibbled on his earlobe. She stroked his erect member, her small thumb spreading his precum over his glans, stroking his hard cock gently.

Then she pushed him onto his back and sat astride him, her wet pussy caressing his rampant cock and pinning it to his abdomen. She smiled as she moved back and forth slowly, her wet pussy sliding along his cock, her hands holding his arms so he was helpless to do anything but accept her ministrations.

After many minutes of this beautiful torment she lifted herself up enough to allow his cock to position itself at her opening, then she sat down slowly and smoothly, his cock sliding easily into her tight scabbard until he felt his cock head hit the end. Being so small it was understandable that she was short, he rationalized to himself, but he then gasped as she wriggled her hips and then continued to descend onto his cock until she was tightly pressed against his pubic bone. She sat there, a smile of her face.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I like that. You Ok?"

"Yes. Very Ok. I like too. So did Olaf."

They stayed like that for many minutes, their hands caressing each other, until she began moving slowly up and down on his cock, withdrawing a little, then sitting down again hard, forcing him inside her fully. He noticed she winced with pain each time she sat down hard and concluded she liked pain. With this knowledge he caressed her breasts and then pinched her nipples hard.

"Ah," she gasped as she threw her head back and closed her eyes, "Yes, like that, again."

Corey squeezed her nipples hard again and she increased her movements on his cock, grinding herself against him as the combined pain from nipples and pussy turned her on, turned her into a she-devil. In a very few seconds she went from a gentle, tentative lover to a screaming dervish as she thumped against him hard, her movements sending shockwaves through him as well as surges of pain each time she squashed his balls as she forced herself further onto him, seemingly trying to fit his whole body into her tight vagina. She let out a series of guttural growls as she ground her pussy against his pubic bone, mashing her clit and sending even more pain through herself.

This frenetic coupling couldn't last long and quickly Nina approached her orgasm.

"Ooohhh, yessss, yesssss, so long, too long, oh yesss, fuck me Olaf, fuck me, make me cum," she said as she moved violently on Corey, "Oh yesss, I cum, I cum."

With these last words she went rigid with her head thrown back as Corey felt the tremors of her orgasm pass through her. Her vagina squeezed and released his cock rhythmically and drove him to his own orgasm. As he spurted into her depths he wondered if she was on any form of contraception. Too late if she wasn't, he thought as he filled her tight vagina with his potent sperm.

After a few seconds Nina relaxed, opened her eyes and seemed to hesitate slightly as she realized it wasn't her beloved Olaf, but rather Corey who was still implanted firmly inside her. She lowered her upper body onto his, burying her face into his neck and sobbed out her anguish and grief for her lost love, a grief she had been unable to express until now.

Corey remained still, his cock slowly deflating inside her as he stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. Her rapid breathing eased, her sobbing stopped and she lay on him, peacefully resting, their hearts together.

***********************************

"You saw her car broken down a few days ago?" asked Yugo of the scared farm hand who was standing before him.

"Y-yes, sir," replied Jed.

"What happened then?"

"I saw Corey's truck come along and he stopped. It looked like he was helping her. Then I had to tend my animals and I don't know what happened."

"Ok, thank you. Where would I find Corey?"

Jed explained where he lived and also where his garage was. Yugo again thanked him and he and Franz drove off to find Corey's house. It was almost dark so he should be home soon. There was nobody home so they parked outside in a copse of trees opposite and waited. After several hours there was still nobody home.

"What should we do?" asked Franz.

"Maybe he's not coming home tonight. Maybe he's late. Let's go back to our lodgings and return here at 5am. He should be home then."

Franz agreed, and they drove away.

***********************************

It was not only Yugo and Franz where were interested in Corey's whereabouts. Brigida just happened to be cycling past Corey's house and noticed that his truck wasn't parked in its usual place. Maybe still in town, maybe he had an urgent job, or maybe he's with that slut. Her mind automatically settled on the last idea and she determined to catch them at it. Maybe I should just stake out Corey's place and let him lead me to her, she thought. Enough for tonight, tomorrow early would be the time to see what was what. She cycled home again, ate her lonely meal and slept, setting her alarm clock for 4.30am. That will be the time to see what he's up to, she thought, if he's not home then there must be some hanky panky.

***********************************

Yugo and Franz were up early and by 5am were again staking out Corey's house. They had checked behind the house as well and knew he wasn't home and had then returned to the car, partly hidden in the trees, to wait in the relative warmth. Shortly after they arrived they were surprised to see a woman cycling up the gentle hill towards them. They were very puzzled about this as they hadn't expected anyone else to be around. This could make things awkward if they had to try and explain why they were waiting there.

Clearly the woman didn't see them in the slight glimmer of light from the eastern horizon and they stayed silent, hoping she would simply leave. They watched as she checked the house out, looking behind it and finding nothing. Yugo and Franz were reassured by this, knowing that someone else had expected him to be home and was probably equally surprised when he was not.

After a short time she appeared to give up and cycled down the driveway and onto the road, nearly running into their car parked under a tree on the opposite side. She recovered quickly and peered at the car and the two occupants.

"Who are you?" she called.

Yugo and Franz exited the car and approached Brigida from opposite sides.

"Never mind who we are," growled Yugo, "Who are you?"

"I'm Brigida and have lived here all my life. Where's Corey, do you know? You haven't harmed him, have you?"

"No, we certainly haven't harmed him, we haven't found him to harm," reassured Yugo, making light of her accusation. "Actually, maybe you can help us. Do you know where Corey is?"

"No idea," answered Brigida, wondering how much she should tell these strangers. Her indignation got the better of her. "He's probably with his slut right now. Must have stayed the night with her, the dirty bastard."

This sounded hopeful to Yugo. "Who is this slut of his?" he asked.

"I don't know her name. She arrived a couple of weeks ago and as far as I know they met when he helped her. God knows what they're up to now though."

"Is she small and petite, fairly athletic?" asked Yugo.

"Yes, that would describe her. She also wears a tiny black dress. Probably doesn't even wear anything underneath," she added in disgust.

Yugo and Franz exchanged glances. It sounded like they'd found their target.

"Where does this girl live?" asked Yugo.

"I've got no idea," lied Brigida, "Out of town somewhere. I want to find her though to see what sort of hanky panky's going on there. I'll catch her one day," her suspicion of these men preventing her from being more specific.

"And you're certain you don't know where she lives? Not even any idea?"

"Nothing definite, just out of town. It must be on the same road that leads to town that Corey takes or else he wouldn't have passed her when she crashed."

That made sense, thought Yugo. What do we do with her? Clearly they couldn't just leave her because she'd seen them and, as she was obviously the community busy body, word of their exploits would circulate rapidly. Yet they didn't want to kill her. They would have to take her with them and keep her as a prisoner or hostage. Why did a simple task have to become so difficult?

He signalled to Franz to help grab her and get her in the car. With the element of surprise they easily accomplished this and drove off, leaving her bicycle where it lay. They smuggled Brigida into their accommodation unseen and gagged her so she was also unheard. They then ate breakfast and discussed what to do next.

************************************

Corey arrived home at 7.30am for a change of clothes. He had really enjoyed spending the night with Nina and they had arranged to do the same the next night. For both of them it seemed an age since they had made love and they seemed to fit together so well. They had shared their personal histories and Corey was amazed at Nina's story. As he turned into his driveway he noticed Brigida's bicycle on the road. He stopped and got out to see if she was here or needed help. He read the signs of a struggle in the gravel and of a car leaving in a hurry, wheels spinning as it sprayed gravel. He had no answers to the mystery and picked up the bicycle and carefully wheeled it up his driveway to keep it safe. He then changed and drove to his work at the garage, his heart light from the night, his mind troubled about Brigida.

He was not the only person who noticed Brigida's absence. All the local villagers had become very accustomed to Brigida being there, nosing into everyone's business, spreading her rumors, which nobody believed. Her absence was commented upon in every shop in town and by midday people were concerned. It wasn't until Corey arrived at the pub for some lunch, as he'd been unable to prepare anything for himself before leaving for work, that the pieces began to fit together.

"I found her bicycle on the road opposite my driveway this morning," he told Seamus, "And there appeared to have been a scuffle and a car leaving the scene quickly also."

"Must be those bastards in the limo," commented Seamus. "We need to search for her and I've a feelin' that we'll find her if we find them."

The local gossip line operated very well and it took only a short time before the limo and its occupants were found. But finding them and actually retrieving Brigida from their clutches were two vastly different things. They firstly needed to have eyes on the car, which would allow them to follow the kidnappers, although they really had only circumstantial evidence pointing to their involvement in the mysterious disappearance of Brigida. As school had finished, two older children were asked to keep watch on the car and let Seamus know by cellphone if it moved.

After a few hours, when it was just on dusk, the call came that two men had driven the car down the driveway and were heading towards town. Immediately Corey took several men and visited the house where the children were keeping watch. It took only a few moments for them to break into the house and find a very indignant Brigida, tied, gagged and hungry. Once she was released, she quickly told everyone about the conversations the men had had in her presence, and about them mentioning hidden diamonds and the girl in the tiny black dress, whose name was apparently Nina. The men took her back to the pub with them, where she was able to regale the locals with an extravagant account of her abduction and release.

*****************************

When Franz and Yugo arrived home from their brief visit to town they were puzzled where Brigida had gone.

"Who could have taken her?" Franz asked Yugo.

"She may have simply escaped," said Yugo, "But that's unlikely. These townsfolk seem to stick together so someone must have tipped them off."

"Well, let's see what we have. We know where Cory works and it seems he's shacked up with Nina, so if we stake out the garage he can lead us to her. Too late today so we'll have to do it tomorrow."

"Yes, but meantime they know where we live and will undoubtedly keep an eye on us. We can't stay here."

They quickly packed everything into their car and departed, heading away from town until they came to a disused quarry where they parked to spend the night. It was uncomfortable in the car, but better than in the cells awaiting trial for kidnapping, they rationalized.

At first light the following morning they travelled back towards town and parked in hiding on the road that Corey and Nina apparently used to go to town. They had only a short time to wait until they saw Corey's van driving relatively sedately along the road and as they passed, Nina could be clearly seen in the passenger seat.

"Two birds with one stone," commented Yugo as he pulled the heavy car onto the road to follow at a safe distance.

In Corey's van, Nina was edgy. She had played this cat and mouse game too long not to recognize the signs that the net was closing and she was determined that she was not going to be in it when it closed.

"We being followed," she said after catching a glimpse of the limo on several occasions at the end of straight sections of road.

"So what should I do?" asked Corey. "Their car will easily catch us and they know where I work."

"We have to kill them," said Nina, "But how? Is there a dangerous road around here?"

"Well, there is the coast road. A car went off that a few years ago and the driver was killed because there's a high cliff above the beach. Is that any use?"

"Is the road winding?"

"Yes, very."

"Good. Lead them to that. At a dangerous place go round bend, stop car at angle across road. They hit car and drive off cliff. End."

Corey chewed this over for a few seconds then turned off the road towards the coast. Nina checked and announced that they were following.

"Good," grunted Yugo, "Not many people about. Once they're on the isolated road we can catch them and stop their car, then we torture Nina to find where the diamonds are."

"That'll work well. What about Corey?"

"We kill him. No use and a witness so he's gotta die."

"Seems we're heading for the coast road. Should be isolated so maybe nobody finds them until we're away. So much the better."

The road became more winding and soon it was a narrow gravel road along the edge of steep cliffs several hundred feet above the beach below. There was no sign of any people here and Corey knew that except for a recluse, nobody lived in this area. He pushed his van to the limit in the gravel and after rounding a sharp bend, he skidded to a halt, backing up a little and positioning the car so the passenger side faced the oncoming vehicle and as it hit the van it would slide along the side and be forced over the cliff. He quickly unbuckled Nina's seatbelt and pulled her over to him, holding her tightly away from the door.

With a screeching of brakes and a flurry of gravel the large heavy car rounded the corner and attempted to stop before hitting the van. It had no chance. With a grinding, tearing crash it plowed obliquely into the van and the front was deflected towards the cliff edge. It nearly stopped in time and for a second appeared that it might remain balanced on the very edge, the front wheels and motor hanging over the drop. Then a rock gave way and the car plunged downwards. Corey and Nina leapt from the van and arrived at the cliff edge in time to see the heavy limo roll to a stop on the beach far below, its wheels still spinning, its bodywork crushed and buckled. There was no sign of movement from the occupants who must have been trapped inside by the securely closed anti-burst safety doors which appeared to be intact though grossly deformed.

"Could they have survived, do you think?" asked Nina worriedly.

"Yes, they could have," replied Corey, "But it's probably unlikely."

As they watched they noticed smoke arise from the engine compartment, which seemed to have borne the brunt of the crash. The smoke was quickly followed by a lick of flame which blossomed into a fuel-fed fire that engulfed the whole vehicle.

"I think we can safely say they won't survive that," said Corey comfortingly.

"Good. Serves them right. We go home my place now please."

They turned their backs on the burning wreck and examined Corey's van. The damage was mainly panel and superficial. He started the engine which seemed to run just fine, then turned the van around and headed back to town slowly. He drove straight to Nina's house and they went inside.

Nina held Corey and sobbed against his chest, her small body heaving as tears streamed from her eyes. She sobbed for a long time, all the anguish, grief, terror, and uncertainty releasing itself. She felt strength and comfort from Corey as he said nothing but just held her, somehow knowing that this was exactly what she needed at this time. Gradually she calmed until at last they were simply embracing each other, bodies pressed together in silent communion.

Nina lifted her head and looked into his eyes.

"Dekuji," she said softly, "Thank you. Please, you take me to bed, love me, once more for Olaf. Then many times for us if you want."

"Yes, my darling Nina, once more for Olaf."

Corey picked her up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom where he placed her on her bed. Carefully he unbuttoned her dress and she rolled off it so he could hang it on a hanger, her small firm breasts naked as she had no need of a bra. He then lay beside her, kissing her, fondling her as she removed his shirt then his trousers, caressing his erect cock through his undershorts. He gently eased her panties over her hips and down her legs, from where she kicked them off her feet as she removed his shorts, allowing his cock to spring upwards, released from its fabric prison.