The Girl in the Tiny Black Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina spread her legs wide for Corey to give him complete access to her damp pussy while she began massaging his balls and stroking his cock, spreading his precum over its head with her thumb. Both lovers became more aroused, yet refrained from engaging in intercourse, aware that this was the end of an era, the last lovemaking session dedicated to Olaf, Nina's previous lover. They both became more aroused, ready to consummate the coupling but afraid to start because then Olaf would be forever gone.

After Corey had been fingering Nina's clit and pussy lips for a long time, Nina began to pant with arousal and started moaning as a prelude to her imminent orgasm. Corey rolled her onto him and lifted her, holding her for a few seconds above his fully erect cock, before lowering her gently as she impaled herself on him. She closed her eyes, a look of ecstasy on her face. She leant forward and began moving slowly back and forth.

"Ooohhh, yes, like that, Olaf, like that darling, ooohhhh, yes, love me Olaf; mmmm, yes, you're getting me close, darling, yes, yes, oooohhhh, YES, Olaf, I'MMM CUMMMMINGGGG!!" she screamed as her body convulsed on top of Corey, her pulsating pussy squeezing and releasing Corey's cock as she came hard and long.

After a few minutes it was over and she lay quietly on Corey, sobbing, the exorcism of Olaf ended.

"Thank you, Corey, dekuji. Now, please, you make love to be as Corey. Olaf now gone, is no more."

Corey gripped them both and rolled over, positioning himself over Nina and began making love to her sweetly and gently, gradually bringing her back to the boil after her cooling off period. He pushed them both towards their peaks, feeling Nina's hands gripping his back as he covered her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples.

Suddenly he was there. He plunged into Nina to the hilt, grinding her clit between their pubic bones as he silently injected his hot cum into her love tunnel. The feeling of heat spreading inside her pushed her the last little bit and she scratched her finger nails across his back as she came hard, humping her hips against his and squirming beneath him as she experienced another massive orgasm.

He collapsed onto her then rolled sideways so they lay beside each other. They kissed in the afterglow of love and gently caressed each other as their breathing returned to normal.

"Honey, we hardly know each other yet we know so much about each other. I don't want to go so far as to propose marriage or anything yet, but how about we live together and see how it goes?" asked Corey.

"Oh yes, Corey, I'd love that. Tired of being alone; tired of being chased, of fighting. We live together, make love every day. We be lovers forever."

*********************************

Epilogue:

Nina recovered the diamonds and she and Corey travelled to eastern Europe and returned them to their rightful owners, receiving ten percent of their value as a reward. That set them up in their own very comfortable house and allowed Corey to buy the garage in Braelsford, where they live today, with their two gorgeous children after being married in Europe in Nina's home town. They are now both well-accepted and well-respected in the town, even Brigida conceding that they are well-suited to each other, and as she points out repeatedly, she is an expert on these things.