All Comments on 'The Girl Kneeling in the Foyer'

by MeHereHi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 8 years ago
Nice work, especially as a first offering.

You told your story well -- thank you. It was a bit on the short side and ended too quickly, but apart from that, very well done on jumping into the deep waters of posting here!

I would have given you at least four stars had I been able -- please consider enabling ratings and, even more, keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would also have given you 4*, if I could have voted. It would have been five stars if it had been longer, a larger slice of this life. I hope you will give us more chapters of these people, as you have raised much interest and many questions. Perhaps you need a few swats for having teased us so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bad

Don't quit your day job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well Done

I see one of the trolls also stopped by to visit you. Don't let him (or her) get you down. This was a very good first attempt. My only real negative was that it was a might short, but you developed your characters well. You might want to allow voting on future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Great first story - I want to know what happens next! Please continue writing. I did notice a few spelling/grammatical errors, but I've seen worse. And as others have said, it's a bit short - I was just starting to get nice and wet ;) good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous