All Comments on 'The Girl Who Cried Wolf 01'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent!

Great Team effort. take your time and stretch this one out. Maybe she can even earn her dance classes......eventually. Test her for dyslexia and find it...eventually.

Romance wasnt' built in a day!

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
Bravo.

This is really good. I'm a little disappointed at how actually perverted the teacher is, and the way she lost her cherry. I was hoping for a little more romance, but it was not to be. However, these two characters are great and this is well written.

bigbearz9bigbearz9over 10 years ago
A very good read

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I see several sub plots that could develop.

I wonder if you have chosen the ending yet?

I expect to enjoy it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I was disappointed to not find the next chapter yet.

A really interesting play on personalities along with sexy scenes but different. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Dangerous, kinky and impossible to stop reading.

Two screwed up characters who need each other in, almost literally, the worst possible way. And I hung on every word.

It was like an incredibly hot train wreck. You can't look away, and a very dirty part of you doesn't want to.

Please sir (and ma'am), may we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't stop.

Where is the rest? This can't end without more information. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

I belive this is one of the best ive read on this site. Id love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Great characters! Wish there were another few chapters.... maybe the roomies get involved?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous