The Girl Who Likes to Get Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up to Dana's right thigh, massaging fully around the whole leg, front, back, sides, and in between.

"We left the club before they did, and when we got back to our hotel room, I ripped off Richard's clothes and we made love like we were twenty-five again. I imagined I was the woman in charge of all these guys, but we weren't at a strip club but in a hotel room, and the four of them had permission to do whatever they wanted to do to me. But I still had the level of control that she had over that group of guys. I came so fast and so hard while Richard was inside me; I came multiple times, which is really rare for me."'

She paused and gave a little moan as I rubbed her upper right thigh. She spread her legs a little further to allow me to give her inside thigh a little more attention.

"Wow," I said. "I can see why that might set you off."

Dana continued. "We tried to replicate the experience with other clubs and other dancers, but didn't have any luck for a long time. But one Wednesday in Vegas after a trade show in an almost empty strip club, Richard asked me to pick a girl for a private dance. He had offered before, but I had always declined as none of them had caught my eye. This time, however, I picked out an exotic looking Asian girl who probably had mixed white and Asian parentage, and didn't have absurd fake tits. Her stage name was about the most stereotypical Asian name possible -- Jade -- but more importantly, she had made eye contact with me and smiled every time she was dancing or walking by. As she took me by the hand and led us through a sheer curtain into the champagne room, or whatever it is called, Richard flagged down another girl for a private dance, so we could both be in the room while we got our private dances.

"Jade was not as hypnotic as the black girl from the Spearmint Rhino, but she still knew what she was doing. Lots of eye contact, subtle body contact at first, and eventually more firm contact on the arms, legs, and then more intimate areas. At first, I was only mildly entertained, and worried about doing something to offend this poor girl, but then I saw the effect it was having on Richard. Richard's dancer was a generic blonde thing, bless her heart, but she didn't have any of his attention at all, despite gyrating topless on his lap. He was far more interested in what Jade was doing to me, not what his dancer was doing to him.

"At Richard's suggestion, I had worn a black knee length skirt. At first, Jade had been hesitant to even touch me, but my positive reaction to her contact encouraged her to bring her hands further and further up my legs, past the knees and even started to slide up my skirt a bit. Nothing serious, but enough for me to enjoy the sensation, and I enjoyed Richard's reaction even more.

"Eventually, the song ended, and we were both asked if we wanted another dance. Richard turned the blonde down, but I looked at him to see if he wanted me to get another one. He nodded confirmation, and I agreed. I sat back down, and Jade sat down in front of me, waiting for the music to pick back up. Richard sat down, a few feet away.

"A giant man who was a first-rate intimidator came up to him, and told him he couldn't be in here without a dancer. He tried to explain that I was his wife, and he was just watching, but the bouncer cited club rules of some sort. Jade got up and whispered something in the guy's ear, who looked at her and pointed us to the back of the VIP area, towards a specific sheer curtain that I previously thought was just part of the wall. Jade whispered something else in Richard's ear, then took me by the hand and led me towards the back room, through the curtain.

"I turned around and watched Richard reach into his pocket, pull out a roll of bills, peel off a few, and hand them to the bouncer. The bouncer nodded towards the curtain, then turned and walked away."

Dana paused for a moment in her story as I had returned my hands to her upper back. I was trying to reach the opposite corner from the side I was on, and started to move around the table, but Dana interrupted me. "You know if you want to hop on and straddling me, that's fine, if that's easier. The table's plenty wide enough for that."

I paused just long enough to try to make it sound like I was considering saying no, which wasn't the case. "OK." I hopped up on the table, straddling her thighs. I could tell I was wet between my legs, and as I sat down above her, I realized just how close I was to her. As if she was thinking the same thing, she raised her right thigh just enough to rub against me for just the faintest second. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I massaged in silence for a couple of minutes, and started to get her arms. First her right, then her left. Hand massage wasn't something I had tackled before, so I avoided that, and ended up working my way down her back within a couple of minutes. I slid myself back down her legs, again rubbing my damp -- yet covered -- crotch against her thighs and calf again.

"Where was I?" Dana started back up again. "So, Jade took me behind the curtain, and it was smaller than I expected. There was a couch and two single seats, all plush and comfortable, easy to slouch in. She pushed me down on the couch, and sat next to me while we waited for the next song to start. Richard followed us in, and took a seat on one of the armchairs. Jade and I made small talk, not about anything important, but typical Vegas stuff. What hotel are you staying at? What shows are you seeing? Blah blah blah.

"Eventually, some techno piece I couldn't possibly identify started pumping out of the club's speakers, and Jade swung around, sitting on my lap. She whispered in my ear "Just tell me if I go too far." I nodded and let her do her thing. I glanced questioningly over at Richard, and he nodded.

"Jade stood up and began dancing to the music. She was wearing a two-piece lingerie set, with a dark sheer robe just slightly covering her thong panties. The dancing didn't last more than a few seconds while she unbuttoned her top, and cast it to the side, exposing her top. Her breasts were bigger than mine, and her nipples were hard. Whether she actually was excited, or she was just good at keeping them firm, I don't know. She was having the same effect on me that the black woman at the Spearmint Rhino had on that group of businessmen. I was out of my element, but completely under her spell.

"Now topless, Jade straddled my legs and put her head next to mine, gently blowing on my neck. I tensed a bit, but she didn't seem dissuaded. She switched to the other side and did the same thing. Her long black hair was in my face, and all I could smell was her. And she smelled like a goddess of sex.

"She moved her face back in front of mine, and rubbed her nose against mine, causing both of us to giggle. She then moved down my chest, kissing her way to my décolletage. I wasn't wearing a plunging neckline, per se, but there was enough that when she started to slip under the blouse just a bit, I was acutely aware it was a part of my skin that wasn't used to being touched by strangers.

"She slid off me, back on to the floor, and put her hands on my calves, and pulled them apart, allowing her to insert herself between my legs. Still kneeling, she slid her hands up my legs, under my skirt, almost all the way to my crotch, but pulled back just shy of touching me there."

Dana pulled out of story mode to look back over her shoulder at me. "Oh god, she was so sensual, Katrina, you just had to be there. I don't know quite how to describe it well enough; I feel like I'm butchering it."

"You're one hell of a storyteller, I don't know what you're worried about." I paused for a second and chuckled. "All I know it's getting hot in here."

"It's getting hot in here, she says," Dana laughed. "You know, there's a song out there, it's not too old, but I think it's been around a few years. Tyson used to always play it when he was in middle school, I think. Something like -- it's getting hot in here,"

Both women finished the chorus "...so take off all your clothes!"

"You know it!" Dana exclaimed.

"Well, yeah, everybody knows that song. Nelly sang it maybe ten years ago or so."

"Oh." Dana sounded a little crestfallen. "Tyson just played it so much, whenever anyone says those words, my mind goes right there."

"I get it, I do. Just, as a girl bartender, every frat guy in the world thinks they're being clever by playing that song on the jukebox."

"I'm sorry, I'm a little out of touch with music."

"No problem." I had moved my hands back down to her legs, and was working my way back up them again. "Go ahead with your story."

Dana sighed as I reached her thighs. "Jade worked her hands up my legs, hiking my skirt up. It got hung up, but I lifted my ass up a bit to let her push it up further. She smiled and winked at me, and then slid her hands over my skirt, up my front, over my breasts, and around the back of my neck. She pulled my face and hair forward, and her hair forward, and we were trapped in this little tent of hair, our eyes, noses, and lips less than an inch apart. She looked deep into my eyes, then shut hers, and leaned in for a kiss.

"It was amazing. It wasn't like the stupid games of truth-or-dare I'd done a couple of times in college where you make out with your sorority sister for thirty seconds, which was always totally awkward, had no sensuality, and always ended with a flurry of giggles. This was different. She tasted faintly like cinnamon, and her tongue was delicate yet persistent. She could sense my hesitation, but also my excitement; our kiss was slow and sensuous. I don't know how many people she did this for, but right now I didn't care, and I was putty in her skilled hands."

Dana sighed out loud as I had reached the top of her legs; instead of jumping over her panties this time, I slid under them, massaging one full cheek with each hand.

"Glutes, huh?" she asked, propping herself up on her elbows. I squeezed her ass cheeks a little harder, getting the lower portion of each cheek and coming precariously close to her pussy, which I could smell now.

"It's the right week for them. Go on."

"Jade continued to kiss me as her hands dropped lower, cupping my breasts firmly, and eventually tweaking my nipples through the fabric. After a few seconds of this, she broke the kiss, dropped back to her knees, and started unbuttoning the buttons on my shirt. At first, I was shocked and was worried someone would see, but the only people that were in the curtained off area were the two of us and Richard.

"Richard! I had almost completely forgot about him! He was sitting about four feet from us, with a content smile and looking right at me. His right hand was in his lap, and he was clearly playing with his hard on through his slacks. I sheepishly waved at him, and he gave him a big smile and a thumbs up in return.

"Jade had gotten the buttons undone, and quickly discovered my bra clasped in the front. Two seconds after that, my right nipple was in her mouth. It was like an electric current had hit me; even though I was expecting it, I still wasn't...expecting it, if that makes sense. I'd never had another woman do this to me, and it was amazing. I'm normally pretty shy about my breasts, as I've had three kids, but with this woman, I wasn't concerned about it at all. I gasped, and she moved over to my left nipple. At the same time, her hands crawled up my already hiked-up skirt, and rubbed my clit through my panties."

Dana paused as my massage had moved back up to her shoulders, and around to the sides of her chest. With her elbows propped up, I took that as an invitation to massage her front, and I worked my way around, closer and closer to the target, tantalizing both of us while she continued her story.

"I was so wet; I couldn't believe it. I'd never seriously found another woman this sexually attractive before, but I was ready to let this woman do whatever she wanted to me. A few seconds of rubbing me through my panties while sucking on my nipples, and her hands returned to the top of my panties to take them down. I lifted my hips, and she slid them all the way off. She leaned up to kiss me again, stroking my swollen clit and pussy, and made everything tingle just so."

My hands slid around and firmly cupped Dana's breasts. They were a little smaller and less firm than my own, but playing with them still had the same effect on their owner. A quick gasp caused by a nipple squeeze, and she repositioned. I hopped off the table, thinking I'd done something wrong, but she was just rolling over. Her nipples were dark and swollen and her areolae had a few more bumps than I was expecting. Her breasts were a little flatter and a little softer than they probably once were, but they were still both aroused and arousing.

She looked up. "I didn't mean to have you jump off; I was just rolling over. As long as you're playing....err, massaging them, you might as well have the right angle."

"Oh, OK. Sorry, thought I'd done something wrong."

"No, not at all. Carry on."

I climbed back aboard, straddling her midsection again, but she was face up this time. I started to return my hands to her breasts, but paused. "You know what, Dana?"

"What?" She opened her eyes.

"It's getting hot in here...." I pulled my sports bra over my head. "So take off all your clothes!"

Dana laughed for a second or two, then stared. "Those...are real."

"They are."

"I thought they were fake."

"Nope. Organically grown. My mother once told me, after a few drinks, that we come from a long line of beautifully endowed women, and we should make full use of them before we decide to have kids and screw them up. At the time, I was eighteen and mortified to hear her say that, but over the years, I've come to accept that she was probably right."

"Wow, they're perfect."

"I don't know about that. The left one's a little bigger than the right one, and there's a mole on the underside of the right one that I don't like. So, they're not perfect, but I am pretty fond of them."

"No, they're totally perfect." She raised her hands and paused. "Can I?"

"Of course."

Dana reached up with both hands and gently groped me. Softly at first, and then a little firmer. After a bit, she pulled me gently down towards her, and lightly pinched each nipple, causing me to twitch.

"Hey now, I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish your massage if you keep doing that." I protested weakly.

"Well, I'm almost done with my story. Want to hear the rest?"

"Yes. Yes, I do." I moved her hands above her head, and started massaging her arms again. This was mostly an excuse, though, as our breasts and nipples were rubbing together on the table. I don't know which of us was more excited.

"Jade and I kept kissing, and she slipped a finger inside of me. Then a second one, and she kissed her way down my neck, stopping for a second at each nipple, and then working down my belly, through my bush, and... the song ended. I looked at Richard, mortified, because I couldn't get left hung up in this position.

"But Jade, magnificent Jade, either didn't notice the song was over or didn't care, because as soon as the beat of the next song started up, her tongue hit my clit like a Taser. I said some combination of expletives and just looked back and forth between her and Richard. She was flicking my clit with her tongue while sliding two fingers in and out of me. She was making eye contact with me while licking me, and appeared to be enjoying every second of what she was doing.

"I remembered the bouncer, and briefly got nervous he might return, but he was nowhere to be seen. Richard's hand was actually in his pants. Jade's tongue was working magic on my pussy; the music was something deep and rhythmic, and her fingers and tongue were working in sync with the beat. It probably didn't take more than two or three minutes before I looked her in the eye and said "I'm going to cum!"

"She took that moment to slip a third finger inside me, and she increased the pace of her thrusting. Her other hand slipped up and tweaked a nipple before sliding its way into my mouth. At first the taste was unfamiliar to me, but then I realized it belonged to her. She'd been fingering herself with her other hand while going down on me. That was the realization that sent me over the edge. I came so hard, I'm sure someone in the VIP room heard me. Fluids gushed out of me in ways I'd never experienced before, and I collapsed in a limp heap against the back of the couch.

"Jade reduced her pace with her fingers and her tongue, and slowly came to a stop. Eventually, she stood up, and kissed me one last time. She then walked over to my husband and slipped her fingers (covered in my juices) into his mouth. He took out his roll of bills, peeled off a couple of them, and handed them to her. She pulled aside the curtain, turned around, blew a kiss, and shut the curtain behind her. I never saw her again."

Dana stopped her story this time, because she had captured one of my nipples in her mouth. I let out a little moan. "That's very nice."

"Mmm-hmmm." She moved over to the other one.

"So that's the night you discovered you're bisexual?"

"Well, yes, I suppose," she said. "But more importantly, it's also the night we discovered that he likes to watch, and that I like to be watched.

"After the dance and we left the private room, I told Richard we had to go back to the hotel right then. He was worried at first that I might be mad or embarrassed, but I reassured him it wasn't a bad thing; I just wanted to get him back to the hotel and fuck his brains out. Turns out there were no cabs in line at the strip club, but there was a limo waiting, so Richard sprang for that, because it was quicker.

"We sat in the back, of course, and Richard made idle chat with the driver while my mind was spinning with what we had just done. The driver was from Jersey or something, and Richard was doing a good job of staying focused considering I was stroking his hard-on through his pants. They were chatting about football or something when I interrupted.

"I casually asked if sex was allowed in the back of the limo and, if so, what the rules were. The driver laughed and gave three rules. The first was that we could not leave a mess, the second was to keep in mind that this was technically illegal, and he could get in trouble for that, so we should keep that in mind when we signed for the tip. Finally, he got to watch if he wanted to.

"That was all I needed. Richard's cock was in my mouth in two seconds flat. One of the things that had gotten away from us as we got older was oral sex; neither one of us did that for the other nearly as often as we did when were younger. So this was something special for him.

"I'd just had an orgasm from getting head. And the rules of the limo made it pretty clear what our options were. It didn't take long before Richard was moaning and tensing up, warning me that he was going to cum if I didn't stop. But I didn't stop. And when he blew his load, I swallowed every drop. It was probably the first time in ten years that I'd done that; I don't know if it was him, or me, or Jade, or just the whole experience, but it tasted much better than I remembered.

"The limo driver dropped us off at the hotel, Richard tipped him $50, and we went back up to our hotel room. It wasn't until we got back that I discovered I left my panties in the club, but it was worth the price -- we had discovered our secret to a renewed sex life at 45 years old."