The Girl Who Likes to Get Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I was right; his dick grew bigger and harder as he gained confidence while I stroked it. I then reached into the top of his pants and pulled it out; it was already rock hard even though I'd only been touching it for a few seconds. A thick drop of precum had emerged from the tip, and it caught the sunlight from the westward facing window at such an angle that made it glisten.

"Wow, Mrs. Donahue, it's already dripping." I put it near my face, just an inch or two from the tip. "What do you think I should do with it?"

"You should probably lick it up," Dana said. "You wouldn't want it to go to waste."

"Mmmm. OK." I touched the tip of my tongue to the tip of his penis, swirling it around, gathering up all of the precum. Austin moaned, and I continued to stroke his shaft up and down.

I looked over at Dana. She'd configured her chair so that neither Austin nor I could see what she was doing, but it was pretty obvious to me she was playing with herself. I don't know if Austin realized what she was doing - he seemed lost in his own little world.

"You like that, Katrina?" Dana asked.

"I do, but I don't think licking it is enough for either of us."

"I think you know what to do then."

Austin popped his head up. "Wha....?" he asked, just in time for me to engulf him with my mouth. I took him deep, as deep as I could go, and he gasped. I swirled my tongue around the head as I plunged it in and out of my mouth, making minor moaning noises. While I was certainly enjoying myself, Dana's reaction was the one I was more interested in.

After about thirty seconds, I pulled it out of my mouth, while continuing to stroke it, and turned to Dana. "That was pretty fun, but I think there's still something else yet to do..."

"And what's that?" Dana asked.

"Well, I don't win the bet if I don't actually fuck him."

Dana opened her mouth to respond, but then it happened. Nineteen-year-old boys/men who may or may not be virgins don't have the best self-control, and Austin was no different. I had somehow forgotten this.

I didn't realize Austin's groan was quite as significant as it was until the first shot of cum hit me on my left cheek. That caused me to stare at his cock in surprise, causing the second spurt to hit me straight on my nose. I stifled a laugh long enough to take him back into my mouth, and catch the rest of it there.

I swallowed every drop, and burst out laughing. "Holy cow, that was quick." I looked at Dana and she, too, started laughing as she saw my dripping face. While keeping eye contact with Dana, I wiped the cum off my face with his slowly softening cock, putting some of it back on him, and then sucking it back off and swallowing it.

Austin was apologetic. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He tried to get up and go. I pushed him back down.

"No, Austin, you don't get to leave yet. Men your age might come fast, but they also recover fast. I think I can get you recharged very quickly, and I have no intention of letting you lose my bet for me."

He seemed unsure. I could hear Dana trying to avoid laughing from the other side of the room.

"Austin," I asked, "do you eat pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Good." I swung around and sat down on his face, not really giving him time to do or say anything else. I looked over at Dana, who shrugged, and continued to stroke herself just out of my view.

Austin got an A-plus for effort, but a D-minus for functionality. He was all over the place, missing my clit almost entirely. He barely touched my clit, then tongue fucked my pussy, which was certainly clumsy, but not bad. He then switched it up by tracing my labia, which was OK but strange, then got suspiciously near my backdoor, which was weird, and not something I was into at the time. Maybe he was watching too much ass-licking porn on the internet, I don't know.

I hung with it for a minute or two, but then paused. "Hang on, Austin, stop for a second." I got off his face, and off the bed. He looked broken hearted.

"Mrs. Donahue, where do you keep your sex toys?"

Dana briefly looked surprised; she knew that I knew exactly where they were. After a second, she caught on, and pointed me to the top drawer of the bureau next to where she was sitting.

I walked over to the bureau, and opened the drawer, and began rummaging around. I knew exactly which one I wanted -- it was about 7" long, half-dollar coin thick purple vibrator whose jelly like texture I really enjoyed, and it was sitting on top. I took an extra minute to look at Dana, whose chair was positioned so that I could see what she was doing while I was standing at the bureau.

Her robe was splayed open, and she had a thick black dildo sliding in and out of her pussy. This was one of her favorite toys, and was designed to fit into a strap on harness; one which I had worn a number of times while fucking her with it. She saw me watching her, and put in an extra slow few strokes for my enjoyment. After a minute, I sensed more than heard Austin getting felt left out and he started moving around.

I took the purple toy out of the drawer, and headed back to the bed. I sat down next to him, turned the vibrator on, and handed it to him. He stared at it like a dog trying to figure out a smart phone, so I provided some instruction. "Put this inside me. Stroke it in and out; gently at first, and then a little harder. I'll let you know when you're doing it right. If I ask for more buzz, turn the bottom. Got it?" After a couple of seconds of a pensive expression, he nodded, and went to work.

At least he was good at following instructions; he started sliding the toy in and out of me. I swung around so we were lying next to each other horizontally in the 69 position, and began sucking on his cock again, which was starting to stiffen up already.

Austin couldn't see Dana in this position, but I could, and she shifted her chair back around so I could see what she was doing with her toy, sliding in and out. Her other hand played with her nipples, twisting and pinching.

For his part, Austin was starting to actually listen to my body language, and figured out what worked and what didn't. The less he did, the better, for the most part. When he tried to get fancy with the toy, I just politely corrected him, and set him back on course.

After a few minutes, I could feel the stirrings of an orgasm building. Austin had recovered completely by this point, and it was time to hop on.

"OK, Austin, you think you're ready for me?"

"Hell yeah."

Dana took this opportunity to shift her chair back around, so neither of us could see any of her action, but she could still see ours.

I swung around, and climbed on top, sliding my pussy slowly down over his dick. "Oooooh...." I moaned, and Austin's eyes nearly bulged out of his head as he ended up with a face full of my tits.

I rocked gently back and forth for a couple of minutes, with one hand balanced on Austin's chest, just enjoying the sensation of him inside me. He tried to thrust a few times, but I put a stop to that. "Just let me do all the work."

Eventually, I did start picking up the pace and got more and more frantic with my hip thrusting. My eyes were shut, and I was more interested in the sounds coming from Dana than I was the teenager beneath me. Austin had discovered that sucking on my tits would keep him busy and productive, and he embraced that activity.

Once my orgasm came, it arrived quicker than I expected. Grinding my clit on top of his pelvis was the breaking point, and I came hard, shuddering and twitching in the cowgirl position, before flopping limply down on top of Austin.

I looked over at Dana and smiled in a haze and started to say something, but then Austin caught me completely off guard. He flipped me over onto my back, and started fucking me with abandon, pounding into me like nothing I'd previously seen from him.

"Holy shit, Austin!"

He stopped, concerned. "Are you OK?"

"Fuck yes!" I almost shouted at him. "Don't stop now!"

And pound away he did. I wasn't expecting a second orgasm, certainly not this soon, but it happened. This one was much stronger than the previous one; my teeth ground together, my toes curled, and a scream came out of my mouth far, far louder than I was expecting.

I went completely limp, but Austin kept pounding away on top of me. I looked over at Dana, just in time to see her have a completely silent orgasm, which appeared to still be quite powerful. She shuddered hard twice, and then there was a good thirty seconds of light twitching.

Austin wasn't far behind her. His breathing got faster and louder, and his thrusts went from fast and steady to slow and deliberate. He finally came with a very loud grunt, depositing his load deep inside of me, and giving me one last aftershock twitch of my own faded orgasm.

He collapsed on top of me, his weight completely limp. This wasn't terribly comfortable and pinned me to the bed. I gave him thirty seconds or so, then poked him in the side. He jerked up and rolled over.

I looked over at Dana's chair, but she was gone, and the door to the master bathroom was shut. I got up and put my robe back on.

"Well, Austin, you did well. Thanks for helping me win my bet."

"Um hmmm," he mumbled, his face still kind of buried in the pillows.

"But you should probably go now."

He looked startled. "But I thought maybe we could, you know. I'll be up and ready again soon, I showed you once already."

I laughed. "Austin, that's a generous offer, but your work here is done." I handed him his shorts, which he put back on begrudgingly. I also handed him his glass of now warm lemonade, which he had set down on the bed side table. I beckoned him out of the room, and led him down stairs.

"You'll probably want to finish cleaning the pool, or your boss will get mad."

"Yeah."

We reached the back door, and I opened it, motioning for him to go out. He paused at the threshold, turned to me, and leaned down to kiss me.

I put my hand on his chest, and pushed him gently away. "None of that now. It's all fun and games until someone gets emotional."

He looked a little crestfallen, and turned to head out the door.

"And, for what it is worth, this is my last day working here, so don't expect that this will happen again. This was a one-time thing. Mrs. Donahue isn't going to want you knocking on the door, looking for me, because I won't be here again."

Austin looked quite depressed by the news, and I actually felt a little bad, so I stopped myself from closing the door.

"Austin, wait a second. Did you have fun?"

He seemed taken aback by the question. "Well, yeah, duh."

"Good. Because that's what this was about. Fun. Nothing more. You got off, I got off, you got memories for your spank bank, and a story your friends will probably never believe."

"That's true."

"And I know this was probably a fantasy of yours. Well, sex with a stranger was a fantasy of mine too. So, we both fulfilled a fantasy today, which makes us even."

Austin brightened up considerably at this explanation, and headed back to the pool.

"Feel free to finish the lemonade. But please leave the pitcher on the table. And if you need to take a dip in the pool to rinse off, feel free."

I shut the door, and watched him go back to work. After a few seconds, he started whistling, which I took as a good sign, and I headed back upstairs.

Dana wasn't in her bedroom, so I went into the master bath. Dana was leaning up against the counter, wearing her robe, and looked up at me as I came back in.

"Is he gone?" she asked.

"Yeah, back outside cleaning the pool."

"That was intense."

"Sure was," I responded. "I think you enjoyed it almost as much as I did."

"Watching him pound you, holy crap, that's a great last impression."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Hope your husband did too."

"One more thing, though."

"What's that?"

She opened up her robe. She was wearing the black dildo, this time as part of the strap on harness. This one was big enough that normally we only put it inside her more accommodating vagina, but this time, she had something else in mind.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah. I want to give you something else to remember me by. Can you handle it?"

"For you? I can handle anything right now."

For the second time that evening, I slipped my robe off, and pulled my lover close. Unlike with Austin, though, we kissed deeply while leaning against the bathroom counter, and it took merely seconds before I was dripping wet again. Some of that moisture was Austin's cum, which was still slowly trickling down my thighs.

After a couple minutes of deep kissing, Dana started sucking on my nipples, and I started fingering myself until I knew I was ready. She bent me over the counter, and I was wet enough Dana was able to enter me easily, despite the size of the dildo.

She began gently, but quickly picked up speed, and once I was as loose as I was going to get, she started thrusting deeply and firmly. Unlike Austin's frantic thrusting, her motion was smooth, gentle, and sensuous. We kissed passionately during the love-making as best we could considering she was behind me, and she even stopped thrusting a few times to stop and kiss, brush hair out of my eyes, or wipe sweat off my brow.

It dawned on me that this was the first time we'd ever had sex in a bathroom; the bathrooms were the one place in the house that her husband's video cameras weren't present. It felt like we had never had sex this intimate before, and the eye contact in the mirror was something I sensed had more meaning than any of the dozens of times sex we'd had before.

My orgasm this time was softer and less powerful, but somehow more satisfying. She just remained inside me for a couple of minutes, and continued to look into my eyes in the mirror, while kissing the side of my neck.

"You're so beautiful," she said. "We have so much fun together. I'm going to miss you so much."

"I know. I'm going to miss it, too." I frowned. "But I really like this guy a lot."

"I know. I'm just sad, is all. Where am I going to find someone to replace you? I can't just put out an ad for a personal trainer / lover. I've lucked out twice now, what are the odds of finding a third?"

I shrugged apologetically. "I'm sorry; I don't know what to say. I can't really think of anyone who is likely to fulfill your needs."

She slipped out of me and went into the bedroom; I followed. She walked over to an end table at the foot of the bed; her purse was on top of it. She extracted three hundred dollars in cash, and handed it over. "A well-earned reward for a bet won fair and square."

"Why, thank you. The pleasure was all mine, my lady."

She got serious again. "Well, if this thing with Scott doesn't work out, you know where to find me." There were tears in her eyes.

"I do. And I will let you know. I've got your number; we'll keep in touch." I was getting a little misty myself.

"I'm terrible at goodbyes." She said, trying to hold it together. "Can you show yourself out?"

I nodded, and gave her one last, long hug, and let her go. She retreated into the bathroom, and shut the door. I got dressed and let myself out.

* * * * * * * *

Katrina finished the last sip of her drink. "And that was the last time I saw her, a little over two years ago. I've thought about looking her up again, but she's a thousand miles away, and, well, it might be a little weird."

Sarah spoke for the first time in probably forty-five minutes. "Wow, that was an amazing story. You've lived out quite a few fantasies that I don't know that I could even dream of. Her with the stripper, you with the pool boy. Wow."

She paused and looked down at her empty glass, almost nervous. She reached across the table, and stroked Katrina's hand with one of her fingers. "You've got me really worked up. So, uh, you want to get out of here and go back to your place?"

Katrina laughed and wrapped her ankles around one of Sarah's. "Eventually, something like that, yes. But first, you have a story to tell. And we need more drinks."

She held out her glass in front of her and turned it upside down. "Harper!" she called.

The bartender looked up from surfing her phone. She pretended not to know who was calling her name, even though the two women and Arthur, the baseball fan, were the only customers in the bar. "Who's there?"

"Ha, ha. Very funny. Can we get another round?"

"Sure. So long as you don't want sloe gin."

"Make mine a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Too much vodka gives me heartburn."

Sarah piped up, "Me too, please. Same thing."

"Coming right up."

Katrina turned back to Sarah. "So, it's your turn to tell a slutty real estate agent story."

There was a long pause before Sarah began speaking. "Well, I don't know how to tell a story as well as you do, and I'm worried it's going to sound sketchier than it was. It was all very consensual and willing. And I definitely did do it partly because it helped me land a sale, but partly because I just wanted to do it. So please don't think less of me for it."

"Sarah, I just told you about a woman I fucked every week for a year, and she paid me $150 a pop. The money certainly didn't hurt. But I ate that pussy because I wanted to eat that pussy, damnit!"

Harper had just walked up to their table with two beers and gave Katrina a funny look. "OK, then. I'll just pretend I didn't hear that." She put the pints on the table and walked away.

Sarah looked at Katrina, taken aback, but Katrina was nonplussed.

"So, Sarah, no more stalling. I need the who, what, when, where, and how of The Girl Who Loves it in the Ass became a Slutty Real Estate Agent."

Sarah looked into her lap for a few seconds, took a deep breath, and then looked intently at the woman across the table from her.

"So there was this pro basketball player..."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

This story is finished in a story called The Girl Who Holds the Keys, which is in the Group Sex category. I imagine there will be more stories after that, as the muse dictates and as life allows. You'll have to check out my author page for any entries after those three, however, as I likely won't be editing this again.

Thanks for reading, and a big thank you to shygirlwhore for editing!

--Kurtomatic 12/28/2019