All Comments on 'The Girl with her Finger up my Ass!'

by Back2egg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Omega ManOmega Manalmost 5 years ago

Wow, that sounds like quite an experience you had that night. Too bad you never met her again.

Back2eggBack2eggalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Like a Whirlwind

She was great fun, I just didn't know it at the time. She certainly taught me a thing or two. I said I didn't see her the next morning to bring the story to a clean close. The truth is she was still there and we had breakfast before I had to go to the Vietnamese embassy. All she wanted was to marry someone to get out of the country and if my head was straight I may well have done that, not as a bride but as house help for my mother and then she'd have the chance to move on. That was the dream anyway. It never happened as I never saw her on my return from Cambodia.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Stopped early

70s in thailand, and he touches a whore! Hope he got checked by doctor afterwards, although not everything could be fixed back then.

Back2eggBack2eggalmost 5 years agoAuthor

You don't know what you're talking about. You've obviously had very little sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your heart beat must have been in your throat when you were with this gal. What a way to lose your v-card. A great memory and a fantastic story! Thank you for sharing a part of your past.

Back2eggBack2eggabout 1 year agoAuthor

It was terrifying! And exciting at the same time. I didn't know what hit me, and girls weren't supposed to act like that, especially back then. I really didn't sleep properly for three days as she practically raped my body and mind. She was lovely, and I'm so grateful to have met her. She changed my attitude towards women for the good. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBack2egg@Back2egg
487 Followers
I think we all like novelty, be it in music, literature, film or sex. A huge percentage of sex takes place in the mind. Much more than we'd like to admit. All of my stories are based on truth although the prose may blur that a little. I just love having fun! I am basically Ki...