All Comments on 'The Girl with the Blue Hair'

by TheReticentWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gjames17gjames17almost 7 years ago
Beautiful, Sweet, and Hot!

Very well done. Would like to read more. Thank you for sharing this.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 7 years ago
Very Hott!

This is one of the best written stories of this kind I have read. It is sexy, erotic, and loving, all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sweet and sexy.

plumberdonplumberdonalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

Great story well done with so much great feelings Thanks for a lovely story

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
Oh my! A very yummy story!

So very good, it would be wonderful if you continued this! Thank you!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Good taste

What good taste you have: scallops, Death by Chocolate and Tullamore Dew all in one meal. You had my gastronomic imagination working overtime (I'm not so sure that Steph should have driven back with all that booze inside, though: they could have ended up in intensive care or jail rather than Sam's four-poster). A nicely-written story and deserving a higher score than you've initially been given---hopefully that might improve when the tale has been up a while.

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 7 years ago
A Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. Sweet, hot and loving. But I wonder at the age difference. That will create a lot of possibilities for the story.

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 7 years ago
Ahem..

"I mention all of this because it ties in with the title character." Talk about suspension of disbelief. That's were I stopped reading, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous