The Girl with the Freckles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All at once I was bull rushed, playfully shoved and smacked around with mock indignation, while Janet was laughing in the background.

"Stop, stop!," she suddenly wailed with a great display of histrionics, "please don't kill him, I love him, I can't go on without him!"

"Ok," replied Johnny, "he lives, but only if you agree to serve us."

"I'm your slave," she promised.

With that we all began breaking down the equipment - with the predictable absence of Johnny and the productive inclusion of our new sound engineer. In between rolling cables and collapsing mic stands, I stole a moment to take Janet in my arms and give her a passionate kiss.

"God, you're so amazing," I told her. "I love you."

"Let's wrap things up quickly so we can get outta here," she discretely whispered. "Then you've got all night to prove it."

"Umm, aren't you forgetting something?," I reminded her. "Julie?"

"Shoot, what was I thinking," she replied. "Hey Bruce, we're pretty much done here, would you mind if I split and hang with my girlfriend?"

"Sure," he replied, "we just have to load a few more pieces. See you next practice, make sure to review the set list and make some technical notes. Oh, and you can take lover boy with you."

We made our way through the throng searching for Julie. Eventually I spotted a shock of red hair, which turned out to be our missing person. She hugged Janet, and then me, showering us with superlatives. Janet and I anxiously shepherded her out the exit straight to the car. We were both desperate to get back to my place for some alone time, but first Julie had to be dropped off.

"Hey guys," she chirped as we started driving. "You must be starved. I made lasagna Jan, it's your mom's recipe. You should stop by my place, eat something before you head out. Pleeease? I really just wanna hang out with you guys a little longer. Oh, and I've got some wine and umm, other stuff if you're in the mood."

I could see Janet silently pleading, with those big brown eyes and a plaintive expression on her freckled face. I couldn't say no.

"Sure, I'd...we'd love to hang out for a while. Come to think of it, I am pretty hungry, lasagna sounds um, yummy," I replied. God, how I hated lasagna. Janet echoed my disingenuous sentiment, and gave me a grateful look that read 'I'll make this up to you later.'

Julie was overjoyed. As soon as we stepped inside, she ran to the kitchen and placed the gloppy tray of noodles, meat sauce and congealed cheese in the oven to reheat. Janet went straight for the stereo and flipped on some tunes, and Julie returned with three glasses, a bottle of wine and a fat joint.

"Pick your poison," she said as she opened the bottle and filled our glasses. I lit the joint, took a drag, and we passed it around, punctuating our hits with sips of wine. I wasn't much of a pot smoker, but I wanted something to take off the edge. Janet seemed to be feeling the same way. We finished the joint, then another, and polished off the bottle. The potent marijuana and wine chaser soon produced its desired effect; we had been reduced to giggling, babbling, goofy stoners. In a moment of clarity, Julie remembered the lasagna, which she brought to the table along with a few forks. We ate straight from the baking dish, and considering my distain for that culinary mishmash, it didn't taste all that bad. Then the fun really started.

The two stoned girls began arguing over possession of a crispy piece of cheese perched on the edge of the tray. They finally opted to adjudicate the dispute with a best of five rock-paper-scissors contest. With the score tied at two, Janet appeared to win the final round with her paper covers rock gambit. However, Julie grabbed the disputed morsel and devoured it before she could rightfully claim her prize.

"Cheater!," Janet screamed, as she lunged at her larcenous friend, knocking her to the ground. The two of them wrestled around on the floor, giggling and squealing while they tore at each other's clothes. I watched in amusement as as blouses came undone, exposing flimsy lingerie and lots of beautifully freckled skin. Janet managed to unhinge the redhead's bra, which fell away to reveal a pair of milky white champagne glass sized breasts surrounded by dozens of orange freckles and capped with oversized light pink nipples.

Julie sharply gasped in response, and with a show of superior strength, pinned Janet, exposing her breasts in the process. She sat astride her helpless quarry, and with a look of triumph proclaimed that she was her prisoner.

"Lemme go, lemme go," Janet laughingly pleaded.

"Not 'til I torture you, first," she mercilessly proclaimed.

Julie started wildly kissing her hapless victim's lavishly freckled breasts, lingering on her nipples, and finally ending the onslaught with a deeply passionate French kiss - to which my girlfriend offered no resistance. I watched, spellbound, as their overtly sexual foray played out. Finally, I spoke up.

"Well," I observed, "that was entertaining. Best two out of three falls?"

The two of them, oblivious to my presence, suddenly realized I had been quietly ogling their licentious grappling. They looked at each other, smiled devilish smiles, and then Janet suddenly growled, "Lets get 'em!"

They grabbed my arms, dragging me to the ground. Stoned, drunk and very horny, I could barely feign token resistance. Each girl sat on one of my shoulders, securely pinning me to the ground. In a well coordinated motion, they reached down and quickly pulled my tee shirt over my head, exposing my torso and covering my face like a hooded blindfold. I could still make out their whispers interspersed with giggles.

"I love teasing his nipples,"

said Janet. "I'll take the right one...wanna play with the left?"

Suddenly, I felt the titillating flagellation of two wet tongues toying with my nipples and aureola.

"Look how hard his cock is getting," I heard Janet remark.

"Yeah," replied Julie. "I can see the outline through his jeans."

"Go ahead," Janet suggestively offered. "Touch it. You know you want to."

I felt the tentative touch of a hand run across the outline of my cock as they both continued licking and sucking on my nipples.

"It's getting harder," Julie excited observed. "I can feel it."

Lets take off his pants," Janet suggested. "It's ok, c'mon, lets do it."

They stopped pinning my arms and slid down to remove my jeans. I took the opportunity to remove my ersatz tee-shirt blindfold, and stared, mesmerized by their topless freckle-covered bodies hovering over me, as they slowly removed the last of my clothing. Not even in my wildest fantasies could I have pictured anything more erotic. My unloosed cock stood up like a solid stone obelisk, awaiting their ministrations. Janet wrapped her hand around the engorged shaft, and slowly began the up and down motion.

"This is how you stroke a cock," she instructed her rapt acolyte. "Slowly at first, then gradually increasing the speed and pressure. You have to gauge how his reactions change, breathing, moaning, muscle tension, and listen to whatever he wants you to do. Here. You try it."

"I...I'm kinda scared," Julie stammered. "You...you know...you know I've...I've never...touched one before..."

Janet took her hand and guided it to my phallus. I watched as she manually adjusted Julie's grip, repositioning her freckled fingers and subtly directing the motion. It was like witnessing an accomplished virtuoso conduct a master class.

"Don't you love how it feels?," Janet asked rhetorically. "We shaved each other, so his skin is silky and soft, the shaft, so firm and solid, how it just throbs and radiates heat. Feel how it responds to your motion and touch...It's like...as if it talks to you, if you know how to listen. Good, that's it, good, keep going, just like that... Now it's time for your next step. You need to lick it...just the tip, you can do it...just lick it.."

Julie was hypnotically enthralled by Janet's enticing orchestration and running didactive commentary, but now she hesitated. Janet was quick to assuage her reluctance.

"Watch me," she said, as her mouth smoothly engulfed the entirety of my organ, lubricating it in a warm bath of her spittle.

She released her oral hold on me and placed her hand behind Julie's neck. Then she began gently nudging her head towards my cock.

"Just lick it," she softly urged. "It's ok, don't be scared...it won't hurt you...C'mon, lick it...I know you want to...you'll like it...trust me."

Julie opened her mouth and tentatively flicked her tongue across the head of my cock. As Janet continued whispering encouragement, she gradually became bolder, and was soon eagerly exploring the contours of my erection with her tongue. Then, without prompting, she took the head into her mouth. I could feel her tongue drawing circles around the perimeter. Janet smiled at her initiative, and began further instruction.

"You like it, don't you," she purred knowingly. "cover your teeth with you lips, you don't want to bite it...That's it, you're doing so good. Now make a ring with your fingers and let your mouth follow it up and down. Fit as much of his cock in your mouth as you can, use your fingers to cover the rest. Good, just like that."

Maybe it was the stupefying effects of the pot and alcohol, perhaps coupled with Janet's mesmerizing erudition, but I felt strangely detached, almost as if this were an out of body experience.

"Let me take over, lay back and watch, I'll get him close," said Janet. "When he's about to cumm, I'll let you finish him with your hand. Just make sure you get a firm grip and pump it real fast. I want you to make him shoot."

Janet took control and began fellating. Julie moved up next to me and marveled at her consummate technique.

"How does she fit the whole thing in her mouth like that?," she wondered out loud to me. "It's amazing."

"Yeah," I agreed, "she's incredible."

Julie turned to me with an expression that conveyed her self doubt.

"So...you... do you really like my freckles? Am I... pretty?," she asked.

"I think you're really hot." I reassured her. "Your red hair, all those freckles, shit, they really turn me on. Those pink nipples, god, so suckable."

She kissed me passionately and whispered, "I really want you to suck them."

I clamped my mouth around a large swollen nipple, circling it with my tongue, and she moaned with pleasure.

"Mmmm, that feels sooo nice. Did you... like how I sucked you cock?," she asked in earnest, as I worked my way back and forth to pleasure each nipple. "I know I'm not as good as Jan, but was it... ok?"

"You did great," I replied. "I should..I wanna pay you back by eating your pussy or something. Would you like that?"

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "But I'd really love it if... well..," she hesitated.

"What is it," I asked. "I'll do whatever you want, tell me."

"Well..," she said cautiously, "Its sorta my secret thing...it might gross you out...but... I kinda like it when.. well, like, I'm trying to get myself off, I like to, well, run my fingers around my...ummm, butt hole. I really want someone to... to rim me."

I considered her request. It was something I'd never done before, but that night, there were no boundaries to giving - or getting - pleasure.

"After you make me cumm, if you take a quick shower and clean yourself down there, I'll do it... but I gotta make sure it's cool with Janet," I replied.

Between Janet's blow job and my lascivious doings with Julie, I felt an orgasm rapidly approaching. Sensing the impending eruption, Janet grabbed her girlfriend's hand and positioned it perfectly. Julie began furiously pumping my shaft, and within seconds, huge plumes of semen sprayed all over her.

Both girls giggled uncontrollably, as I gasped.

"Yay! I finally made a guy cumm!," Julie triumphantly proclaimed. "Be back in a few, I'm gonna clean up a bit. Don't do anything without me!"

Janet and I burst into laughter as the freckled redheaded pixie scampered out of the room. Then, we looked at each other and began furiously making out.

"Are...are you ok with...all this," I asked sheepishly, in between distributing tender kisses across her freckles.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing," she replied. "I kinda get crazy when I drink or smoke. I mean... it's not like I planned this or anything. It just sorta... happened. I'm kinda glad it did. Jules is my best friend, and she's never... guys have never been into her. She's an amazing athlete, but she's really short and doesn't have big boobs, and the freckles... well, she's always had, like, this really bad self image, thinks she's ugly. I...I know how that feels; or at least I use to, before you. All this, getting her to fool around with you, making her feel pretty... it's kinda like therapy for her. It's like we're doing a good deed."

"She...ummm..asked me to do something," I replied. "She said she wants me to give her a rim job, and I said ok if you're cool with it."

"Ooo, she's so kinky...do it," Janet giggled. "Long as I can watch. I really shouldn't tell you this but I guess it's pretty obvious..Julie's still a virgin. And she, like, desperately wants a guy to... make her not be a virgin."

"Shit, I'm... I can't believe I'm having a threesome with my girlfriend and her best friend. Do..do you want me to like.. do it with her?" I asked.

"I d'know, I'm so fucked up and horny right now" she replied. "Let's just see where things go."

"I mean, are you sure about this? Much as it's every guys fantasy, I don't want her to get the wrong idea or anything. I love you Janet," I freely admitted in a moment of clarity, "I don't wanna screw that up."

"She's my best friend, I love her and we're all stoned and this is fun," Janet giggled. "I'm so high, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, you'll have to, like, think for the two of us. But screwing her would be like...doing a good deed."

"Well, you're a regular Girl Scout," I jokingly teased, "you really like doing good deeds, don't you. Do you get, like, merit badges for all this? One for giving blow jobs, one for hand jobs..."

We were both cracking up when Julie returned, her freckled body freshly scrubbed. She treated us to yet another joint. We shared it, chased with more wine, and soon the stupefying effects of our intemperance blunted any and all judgment and inhibitions. I became lost in a tangle of seductively freckled flesh, and it all felt very, very good.

I looked at Janet once more, seeking some final nonverbal confirmation or approval. She smiled, nearly incoherent from the pot and booze, and nodded. I began kissing Julie's breasts, and followed a trail of freckles down to her pussy. Her bright red pubic hair was closely cropped, and her labia were glistening with moisture. She spread her leg apart and I went down on her. She inhaled sharply as my tongue flicked against her outsized clit.

"Oh God..oh yeah," she said over and over, as I pleasured her virginal pussy; but we both knew what she really wanted. I tugged at her thighs, and she quickly flipped over on all fours, positioning her firm, milky white buttocks in front of my face. Her muscular butt was framed by even more freckles, which turned me on to no end. As I spread her cheeks apart, she gasped in anticipation. I ran my tongue around the perimeter of the puckered hole. All at once, her body convulsed.

"Oh GOD!," she wailed. "Lick my ass, it feels so fucking good, oh PLEASE don't stop."

To my relief, she must have showered with a scented soap; her aroma was mildly sweet. Still, I didn't want to overstay my welcome in that particular neighborhood, so I decided to focus on making her cumm as quickly as possible. As I kept tonguing her asshole, I hooked my ring and index finger into her pussy so I could manually stimulate both her clit and "G" spot.

Almost immediately, her pelvic muscles clamped down on my fingers, as a gush of vaginal fluid lubricated her canal.

"Do it harder," she implored, "keep licking me, oh yes.. oh yes... oh yes... oh my GAH - AH - AAAH -AAAD!!"

She came hard, and her pussy clenched around my fingers like a vice grip. Then she collapsed in a heap, with her ass still perched in the air. Janet watched us with a bemused smile. With Julie blissfully incoherent, she leaned over and gave me a high five while silently mouthing 'good job.'

Finally, Julie sat up, turned to us and threw her arms around Janet and me.

"I love you guys," she chirped, in a dreamy voice. "I never came like that in my whole life, felt sooo amazing."

Janet giggled, began delicately kissing her lips, and casually toying with her oversized nipples. Then she looked over at me, silently mouthing the words, 'fuck her.'

I began stammering, "Do... um.. would you... wanna..," when Janet quickly interjected.

"My boyfriend told me he thinks your freckles are hot and he really wants to fuck you. Wanna, like, give him an early birthday present or something?"

Julie looked a bit stunned at her blunt suggestion, but she was obviously intrigued by the offer.

"I mean.. I wanna... I'm still..," she struggled to get the words out.

Janet didn't wait for a coherent answer. She pushed Julie down on her back and pulled her legs apart. Then she dragged me directly over her supine body. I collapsed on top of Julie and we both dissolved in fits of uncontrollable giggling, as Janet frantically struggled to arrange our bodies like so much bulky furniture.

"C'mon you guys," Janet whined in exasperation. "Do I have to do all the work?!"

She reached around and grabbed my cock. Even though I was lying naked with two willing, freckle-covered girls, the soporific effects of wine and weed had left me in a semi-flaccid state. Fortunately, Janet was capable of coaxing an erection from a dead man. She took me in her mouth and soon effected my genital resuscitation.

With her inveigling, I rolled back on top of Julie, who lay there, passive and giggling. Taking hold of my cock, Janet steered the swollen head to the entrance of Julie's warm, wet pussy. Instinctively, I pushed through her labia, and began slowly penetrating. She was extremely tight, but with a gentle piston-like motion, I gradually moved deeper and deeper inside her. Since she was a virgin, I feared our congress would result in at least some blood, sweat and tears. However, since nothing impeded my progress, in retrospect, I imagine her hymen - like Janet's - had already been dispatched by some gymnastics-related incident. Julie's eyes were closed as she lie panting and softy moaning beneath me, immersed in the new found delights of a hard cock in her pussy. Her vaginal muscles gradually relaxed, welcoming and embracing the accelerating rhythms of my penetration. An expression of pure bliss was etched on her freckled face, and I watched her pert, freckle covered breasts heave in synchrony with my motion. All the while, my girlfriend watched approvingly as I screwed her best friend.

Even through the drug-induced fog, it all seemed surreal. Still, Julie's freckles turned me on, the sex was great, my hormones were in charge, and soon all that mattered was the approaching orgasm.

"I'm so close," I gasped.

"Cumm inside her," Janet urged me. "I've got those morning-after pills from Lori."

"Oh yeah," Julie repeatedly murmured. "Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me..."

And then, multiple spasms of my semen flooded into her. When I finished cumming, I rolled off and lay next to her. I felt the gentle touch of hands - Janet's hands - massaging and caressing me.

"Your cumm is oozing out of her pussy," she observed with fascination.

She placed one hand on Julie, who had fallen into a contented post-coital coma, and began lovingly caressing the two of us.

"You're not a virgin anymore," she whispered to the somnolent ginger. "Now you're a beautiful, desirable woman."