The Girl with the Freckles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her's were the last words I remember hearing before drifting off.

As I slowly awoke the following morning, I found myself lying naked in a king sized bed with Janet beside me. I was groggy and hung over from the excesses of the previous night, and had no idea how we got there. Her body was inclined towards me with her head resting comfortably on a pillow next to mine. One of her hands was draped over my cock. As my eyes gradually fluttered open, I surveyed her sleeping body; the delicate features of her face, supple angle of her shoulders, sensuous swell of her firm breasts and curvaceous bottom, down to those long, lithe legs. Her glowing, milky white skin was dappled with an infinity of delicious little freckles. She was irresistible to me.

I wanted to start kissing her, but she was resting so peacefully. So, I restrained the impulse, content in the knowledge that she was mine; all mine. After a time, she began to stir and moan softly. She broke the silence first.

"You awake?," she whispered.

"Uh huh," I answered. "Umm, know where we are?"

She looked around to get her bearings.

"I think Julie's parents' room," she surmised with a yawn. "I vaguely remember staggering down the hall with you last night. God, I got so f-ed up..still feelin' it...you?"

"Oh yeah," I responded as I began to kiss her freckled shoulders. "Know any good hangover cures?"

"Hmmm, lemme think," she said pensively. "Maybe some aspirin, few glasses of water...or we could try making love."

"I like that last option," I replied as I began teasing her nipples. "Really think it'll help?"

"Couldn't hurt," she giggled, as I felt her hand begin to squeeze my stiffening cock.

She took the initiative and mounted me, straddling my hips and aligning my erection with her waiting pussy. As she slowly lowered herself onto my hard on, I closed my eyes and moaned, "oh god, this feels so good."

"Oooo, I love feeling your cock inside me," she responded, as rapture registered on her beautifully freckled face.

Janet's precisely controlled pelvic muscles relaxed and contracted in perfectly synchronicity with her undulating torso. We had made love more than a dozen times since that first night, and were becoming increasingly sensitized to each other's rhythms and and erogenous triggers. While our lust was unabated, we no longer succumbed to the frenzied drive to rush an orgasm. Now, we were beginning to relish the intimate details and subtleties of the process, and took time to search out new and undiscovered pathways to pleasure.

As I toyed with her nipples, she moaned approvingly. My hands drifted down her torso and around to her firm butt cheeks.

"God, you have such a great ass," I said dreamily. "..and great tits, and great legs, an amazing mouth..."

"Mmmm," she purred. "anything else?," .

"Your pussy, god it's what heaven must feel like," I added. "..and you know how I feel about your freckles... you're probably getting sick of me telling you all the time."

"Never," she said.

"You're beautiful... you're smart... you're so good at dealing with people... and sound equipment... and you're so kind... and those freckles.. oh god," I moaned.

Janet lowered herself down to me. Our lips met and we kissed; it was passionate, yet tender. It was perfect. Her hips began a grinding motion which I knew would soon produce an orgasm. I squeezed her butt cheeks which caused her clit to shift forward. Then she pushed up into a yoga-like snake position so I could lean forward and clamp my lips around her nipples. This was the coup de grĂ¢ce, which always pushed over the edge.

"Oh my GOD!, I'M CUMMING!!," she gasped and screamed.

I felt her pussy convulse and the rush of fluid around my cock. She collapsed on top of me when her orgasm subsided. I wrapped my arms about her, gently caressing her back while placing delicate kisses on randomly selected freckles.

"Mmmm, this is sooo nice," she purred. "I don't ever wanna move."

I too was content, as the warmth and supple smoothness of her skin blanketed me like a luxurious quilt. But, Janet was an unselfish lover. My erection had subsided, so she shifted down and began working her oral magic. Once I was hard, she positioned her feet on both sides of my pelvis and lowered herself onto me. I dubbed this her 'jackhammer' move. With her legs flexed in a deep knee bend, she began bouncing up and down on my shaft. She could sense exactly when to accelerate the pulsing motion to nurture my mounting excitation. It felt incredible. In a few minutes, I came explosively.

As I lie there in paralytic post-orgasmic euphoria, she kissed me and held me close. We would probably have drifted off to sleep but for a knock on the bedroom door.

"Hey you guys, I..umm... heard you moving around in there," said Julie rather sheepishly. "Made us some coffee...Hope I'm not...interrupting anything."

"No, no, c'mon in," replied Janet, as we hastily pulled a blanket over our naked bodies.

"Yeah, it's cool, come in," I reiterated. "We already finished staining your parent's sheets a few minutes ago."

Janet playfully punched me as Julie entered the room. She was wearing gym shorts and a cut off tee shirt which showed off her muscular abdomen; very sexy. We said our obligatory 'good mornings' and exchanged pleasantries, but it was impossible to ignore the elephant in the room, the question that was begging to be asked: do you remember what happened last night? Finally, I decided to broach the topic.

"So, umm, quite an eventful evening we shared, wouldn't you say?," I casually mentioned.

"Yeah," replied Janet.

"Yeah...eventful," Julie repeated. "Look, we were all really stoned, and Jan, you know how we get when we're high, I... I'm just... this is embarrassing, I just don't know what to say. I'm not mad or anything..it was... fun... nice... are you guys mad?"

"No, no!," Janet reassured her as she beckoned her to join us in bed. Julie jumped onto the mattress and the two embraced.

"I love you," Janet said in a soothing voice. "You're my dearest friend, my second sister, nothing's changed."

"Oh god I'm so glad," she said, sobbing. "I was so afraid things went too far, he's your boyfriend, and we... I thought you'd hate me, and.."

"It's all okay, I could never hate you," Janet calmly interjected. "I'm cool with what happened, so's he.. it was just some craziness between friends, right?"

"Right," I replied. "Janet loves you, and I love her, so.. I mean, I have to love you too."

Janet threw an arm around me and I joined in a group hug. All was well, I thought, we were all still friends; but in the back of my mind, I wondered, 'friends with benefits?'

We cleaned up, got dressed, helped straighten out the messes we made and had some breakfast. Fortunately, Janet remembered to discretely slip her friend one of those morning-after pills. After making plans to meet again that night, we said our goodbyes and headed out to the car. Privately, I wasn't as sanguine about what went on the night before. I needed some reassurance of my own.

"Janet," I hesitantly asked, "are you sure you're cool with what happened last night? I mean, we were high and I had sex with your best friend. I need you to know that you are the only one I ever want to be with."

"It's ok," she said putting her arms around me. "I love you. It was like doing a good deed. I mean it."

"Right," I replied, "a good deed."

As we drove back to my place, I considered that old adage; no good deed goes unpunished.

...to be continued..