All Comments on 'The Girl with the Freckles Pt. 05'

by FreckleLover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it up!

This was equally hot and sweet, you handled the possible orgy vey well and aded some healthy comedy & competition to prevent a debauchery that would ruin the story and actually made the pairings stay true to each other while still allowed some sexy times for more people at the same time. My affection for Julia only grows with each of her "researches", her handling of Johnny and his new found passions was artful while keeping their dignity and friendship. I have zero problem with him being gay and I think neither do the band mates, it's all in hi head and maybe it's Julia that he needs to make the transition to his eventual happiness.

Gave you a 5* this time as there was just a single mistake (forgot an "o" in "too good for me") and the rest was really entertaining and quite spicy :)

FreckleLoverFreckleLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I have the plot outline, but I'm trying to "flesh out" the characters in an attempt to make them more complex and compelling. Thanks for your feedback and encouragement, much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Despite some editing issues, you clearly have command of the English language, which I appreciate. Overall this is one of favorite series so far. The pacing and character development excellent. I look forward to reading more.

FreckleLoverFreckleLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

I do appreciate the feedback, and again, welcome any constructive criticism you might have. Working on part 6, and I promise to do a more meticulous job of editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous