The Girl with the Freckles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a word," Janet concurred.

"So, at first, I just wanted to bitch-slap him," began her byzantine narrative. "So I made him pull down his pants and boxers and get on all fours and started spanking his ass with the back of my hairbrush, but then he kept yelling, 'do it harder' so I did, and he acted - 'least I thought he was acting - like he was really into it. Then I figured, ok, I'll really freak him out, so started rubbing the handle part of my brush against his a-hole. And then he started, like, going crazy, practically begging me to stick it inside him, literally, like, fuck his ass with it! So I did, and he started jerking off and he came, in like, ten seconds. After that, I figured I'd go for broke and see if I could get 'em to give me a rim job. He was, like, all over it. I mean, he practically buried his tongue inside my ass, it felt amazing, and I made myself cum while he did it. But then when it was over, he totally started freaking out, begging me not to tell anyone what we did 'cause they'd think he was gay or something. So then I told him, hey, it's not a big deal, I wouldn't say anything, and I was also into girls as well as guys, so even if he had those feelings I wasn't gonna judge him. Then he starts screaming, what do you mean, what do you mean, I'm not gay, no fucking way, so I said, whatever, it's all the same to me, and he's, like, I'll do you right now, I'll prove it to you, so I told him he didn't have to prove anything, but he said I, like, had to go out with him, he'll call me 'cause he's one hundred percent not gay. So I said, fine, call me, but even if you're gay, I'm okay with that, and he kept going on and on about how he's not into guys and how he was gonna show me, rock my world, blah, blah, blah... So, whoopee, he's gonna go out with me. But it's gonna be a little weird, 'cause I'm pretty sure... very sure, actually, he's gay."

Janet and I collectively held our breath as we processed her story. I was the first to opine.

"Seriously? You're not trying to bullshit us, fucking with our heads?," I asked incredulously. "I mean, I've known Johnny for over two years, he's the biggest cunt hound I've even met."

"I swear," Julie replied with absolute sincerity. "Why would I make this up, anyway? I actually wound up feeling sorry for him, he's so totally scared of being outed, he can't even deal with being gay."

Janet looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

"Either way, it doesn't matter to me," she said. "We're never gonna say anything to anyone, it's his business."

"Yeah, Jan's right.... and come to think of it, he always did say he wished he could perform like Freddy Mercury," I quipped.

Julie smiled approvingly, and gave us both a kiss.

"So Jules," I inquired, changing the subject. "What's your preference? If you had to choose, guys or girls?"

"What's yours?," she countered teasingly.

"Me? C'mon, that's easy, you don't have to look far for the answer." I replied, turning to Janet, who kissed me in a way that more than effectively conveyed her sentiments.

"Sooo jealous of you guys," Julie pouted. "Wish I had someone who loved me as much, guy or girl."

"You know I love you, Jules," Janet reassured her. "Not the same way as him, but I still love you."

Then I decided to ask Julie a more provocative question.

"So, would you say that.. Janet, umm, also goes both ways?

"Let's just say she was sorta bi-curious," she replied. "But it's not even true anymore, since you got together... not that I blame her."

Don't give him a swell head," Janet protested. "He'll start thinking he's to good for me."

"Never happen," I replied laconically, looking directly into her eyes. "Never."

Janet smiled at me, then turned to Julie and pursued my line interrogatory.

"So, what do you prefer, my sister," she asked. "Guys or girls?"

"Hmm, not entirely sure," she replied with a mischievous look. "Maybe you guys can help me make up my mind."

"And how can we do that," I inquired, fully anticipating some kinky, mercurial response.

The diminutive redhead quickly scooted down the bed and positioned her freckled face between Janet's thighs.

"Taste test," she giggled. Without warning she began an oral assault on her best friend's pussy, while simultaneously taking hold of my cock.

"Whoa, Jules, what are you doing!," Janet exclaimed.

Just as whimsically, she shifted over to me and began sucking my cock while fingering Janet. I turned to my girlfriend with a look of incredulity, mouthing the words 'what should we do?" Janet was plainly flustered and shrugged, so we remained passive while Julie's capricious bilateral acts of fellatio began to take effect. My hand drifted to Janet's freckled breasts, and she gasped as I toyed with her stiff nipples. As Julie kept shifting back and forth between our genitalia, we surrendered to our wanton desires and began kissing and caressing with passionate intensity. Janet came first, while I sucked on her nipples and Julie licked her pussy. Almost immediately after her orgasm subsided, the two of them teamed up on me. Julie began aggressively pumping and sucking my cock while Janet's tongue traveled back and forth between my nipples. Watching those heavily freckled vixens at work, it didn't take long before my cum erupted in titanic bursts.

Julie crept up next to us, pointing to the sticky residue I had unwittingly deposited on her freckled cheeks. She wiped it off on a corner of the top sheet, and then planted herself right between us. Janet pulled up Julie's crop-top, revealing the modest swell of her breasts and those lusciously outsized pink aureolas. She locked eyes with me and smiled, then slowly lowered her face towards a swollen nipple. I watched as she began drawing languid circles around the sensitive bud with her tongue. Clearly, she wanted me to follow suit, so I began mirroring her oral ministrations, teasing and tantalizing the other turgid nipple.

Julie arched her pelvis and pushed her gym shorts mid-way down her thighs, in a silent but obvious invitation. My hand drifted down her taut abdomen, until I felt the downy patch covering her pubic mound. As we continued attending to her freckled breasts, I eased my ring and pointer fingers into her moist vaginal opening. She gasped and moaned, and her body began to writhe as Janet and I edged her forward to an orgasm.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!," she screamed, when she reached the apex of her climax.

As the redhead was in recovery mode, Janet glanced over to me with an enigmatic smile. I reached across Julie's paralytic post-sexual body and caressed her freckled face with the same hand I used to make her girlfriend cum. Janet began sucking on my fingers, tasting the slick coating of vaginal fluid.

"You are much, much tastier," she giggled as she leaned over to kiss me.

"So are you," I replied.

"Hey guys, that was sooo nice," said Julie, who had finally come back to earth. "Think I'll leave you two alone."

With that she pulled up her shorts, scampered off the bed off the bed and headed for the door in one smooth motion.

"Wait," Janet called after her. "You haven't answered the question! Guys or girls?"

"Gotta get back to you on that," Julie replied as she exited the room. "Need to do more research!"

"So, think we'll be involved in any future research projects?," I asked Janet.

"Maybe, unless you wanna drop out of the experiment," she quipped. "Seriously, Jules has such a crappy self-image, all this attention, even the Johnny weirdness, it's making her feel good about herself. If you're really not into it, I won't encourage her. But like, isn't it every guy's ultimate fantasy to get their girlfriend in a threesome... and you know how all those freckles turn you on."

"Oh, Ok, I'll make the supreme sacrifice, only 'cause she's your best friend," I replied facetiously. "So, that whole Johnny thing... what do you think?"

"I don't know," she said pensively. "I mean, she could be right. It's like, maybe he hits on girls all the time 'cause he's covering up, scared people will find out he's really attracted to guys. Maybe he's afraid to face it himself. Either way, I feel bad for him."

"Yeah, I just think you're over analyzing," I replied. "He's always been a dog, some guys are just like that."

"Well, look at us," she countered. "You said you had a crush on me since seventh grade. Why didn't you say anything to me 'til now?

"I guess... I was scared, afraid of being teased, I don't know, it was... hey, I know I was stupid," I admitted.

"No, you weren't," she reassured me. "Everyone used to tease me 'cause of my freckles, and you knew they'd be all over you if they found out you liked me. I liked you too, but I was afraid to approach you as well, 'cause I thought you would blow me off, make fun of me or tell me I was ugly. We were insecure, scared what other kids would think. But then you asked me out and told me I was pretty and you loved me, and it's like, the best thing that ever happened."

"You're right," I agreed. "...about us... Johnny? Maybe. Possibly. But we both agreed not to say anything to him, so I guess it remains to be seen. So we might as well let it drop. Anyway, why the fuck am I trying to analyze this when I'm naked in bed with this amazingly hot freckled-covered girl who I'm madly in love with, and I'd much rather be concentrating on her."

"Sounds like you might have a little research project of your own in mind," she mused with a giggle.

"Matter of fact," I proposed, "I was planning to continue this long term project, cataloging the exact position of every single one of those sexy little freckles on your body."

"It's gonna take a really long time," she cautioned. "..and I'm constantly getting new ones."

"Well, I'm totally committed to seeing it through to the end," I declared. "Even if it takes the rest of my life."

...to be continued...