The Girl with Two Boyfriends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isabel, come on in!" Dan closed the door behind her. "We're going to a party tonight."

"A party - whose party?"

"Doug's - you haven't met Doug yet. He's another one of our friends from school."

"I wish you'd told me about it before - I'm not wearing a bra, thinking you'd just take it straight off as soon as I got here and I can't go to a party without one."

"Course you can - in fact it's the tradition: girls are not allowed to these parties wearing bras."

"Yea, right!"

"Honestly, would we lie to you?"

"Yea, definitely, if it concerns anything to do with getting your cocks into me."

"You'll be fine and I swear, none of the girls will be wearing bras."

"Who else is going?"

"It's just a small party; I think there's about fifteen. The only ones you know are Steve and Wendy and presumably Tim."

Isabel felt a jolt of electricity run through her veins at the mention of Tim's name. She now decided she definitely wanted to go.

"There's something I need to do before we leave," said Dan.

"Let me guess: don't suppose it involves me spreading my legs does it?"

"Yea, how did you know?" asked Dan with a look of surprise on his face.

"Twice," added Mike.

Dan knelt down in front of her and reaching up under her dress, pulled her panties off and stuffed them in his pocket. Meanwhile, Mike walked up behind her, unzipped her dress and slipped his hands round onto her bare tits.

"Lean back onto Mike," said Dan as he undid his trousers. He lifted her dress, fingered her for a few seconds then pushed his cock in. She raised her legs round his waist and as Mike supported her from behind, Dan started thrusting. He made no attempt to satisfy her - it was just a cum-dump. After a couple of minutes, he grunted and emptied his balls into her.

"God, I needed that," he exclaimed as he pulled out and did his trousers up.

"Turn round, Isabel."

She turned round and Mike had his turn while Dan groped her tits. With Dan supporting her, Mike pumped away until he too came. He had made no attempt to satisfy her either - it was just another cum-dump.

When he was finished, he pulled out and zipped his trousers up. "Right, let's go."

"Hang on a sec. I need to go to the bathroom first - get rid of the sticky mess you've both left between my legs."

The two men laughed.

"And I need my panties back as well."

"Oh, we forgot to tell you - that's another tradition: girls are not allowed to wear panties to the party either."

"How come that doesn't surprise me? Just what sort of party is this?"

"Don't worry - you'll like it and you won't have to do anything you don't want."

"You two are bloody impossible." She disappeared off to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she returned, all cleaned up.

"Where is this party, anyway?" asked Isabel as they got into the car.

"Doug's parents have a large pad in the Wellingbart district. Whenever they're away, Doug always holds a party."

"Isn't the Wellingbart district where all the big-wigs live?"

"Yep, his dad made a small fortune in the oil industry and he has several houses in various countries."

Fifteen minutes later, they turned into a long drive with a vast mansion at the end.

"Christ, look at the size of it!" exclaimed Isabel.

"Mike, put your cock away, you're making her too excited."

The three of them were still laughing when Dan finished parking the car. They got out, walked to the front door and rang the bell. The door was opened by a girl with absolutely enormous tits, clearly visible through a see-through fishnet top. Just as Dan had promised, she was not wearing a bra and her nipples looked like they were in danger of ripping through the delicate material of her top.

The two men stared at her tits speechless until Isabel nudged Dan out of his coma.

"Er, hello, I'm Dan and this is Mike and Isabel. We've come to Doug's party."

"Hi Dan, I'm Tracy, Doug's new girlfriend. If you'd like to make your way down those stairs to the party room, you'll find Doug somewhere near the bar. I'm just on my way to the kitchen to fetch some more food, so I'll see you later."

"Thanks." The three of them walked towards the stairs and as soon as they were out of earshot, Dan let out a low whistle.

"Holy mackerel! Did you see the size of them? I'm surprised she doesn't topple over."

"I thought my D-cups were big," said Isabel, "but they're microscopic compared to hers. She must use a pair of buckets for a bra."

Both men laughed. "Well, I'm looking forward to having a go with her," exclaimed Mike.

"What makes you think she'll let you?" asked Isabel.

"It's one of the party traditions. All the men have to fuck the host's girlfriend. It's considered rude not to."

"What? Why would the host let all the men fuck his girlfriend?"

"Oh, we forgot to tell you about that."

"What?"

"Erm, we'll tell you later."

"What? No, come on - tell me now." She stopped walking and stood there waiting for a reply.

"Erm, well, you see, it works like this. Erm, in return for letting all the men fuck his girlfriend, the host gets to fuck all the guest's girlfriends. Fair's fair. It's the tradition."

"What? You serious? Oh, my god! So let me see if I've understood this properly. You two are going to fuck Bucket-Bra and I've got to let this Doug, who I've not even met yet, fuck me in return?"

"Erm, well, that's sort of it. We forgot to tell you - sorry about that."

"And what if I refuse?"

"Then we'll never get invited to any parties by any of our old classmates ever again."

"Jesus Christ! This Doug better be handsome."

The two men beamed from ear to ear. "Oh, he is and we knew you wouldn't mind."

"Hold on! I haven't agreed yet. You two better be on your best behaviour from now on, otherwise I'm outta here."

"Of course."

"Are there any other party traditions that you've forgotten to tell me about?"

"Erm, only one. The last girl that the host fucks has to let him do it on the lounge carpet with everyone watching."

"Oh, my god! Well, you can forget that one. There's no way I'm opening my legs for some stranger in front of a dozen other strangers with everyone cheering and offering helpful 'advice'. No way!"

"It's designed to encourage the girls to volunteer early - last one who does so has to put up with that."

"Well, I should think such encouragement probably works very well - I'm certainly not going to be last." Dan and Mike beamed from ear to ear. It had worked - she'd agreed.

"Right let's meet this Doug then." They walked the rest of the way down the stairs to the basement and turned into the party room. The two men led Isabel across the room to the bar, where Doug was pouring drinks.

"Dan and Mike, hi. Ah, this must be Isabel - well, you were right, she certainly is absolutely stunning." He took her hand, raised it to his lips and kissed it. "Welcome to my party."

He's not too bad after all, she decided, but it was Tim that she had hoped to see and he was nowhere to be seen.

"Okay, let's get this party started," Doug shouted. He turned and pressed a few buttons and music blared forth. He then returned to the job of pouring drinks for everyone, including the three newcomers.

Tracy arrived with a tray of nibbles, which she put on the bar. She walked off and found Steve: "Dance with me, Steve."

After one dance, the two of them disappeared out of the room and there was no hiding the grin on Steve's face. Isabel watched them leave.

She laughed. "Looks like Bucket-Bra has snared Steve."

Mike laughed too. "Yea, let's time them." He glanced at his watch.

Twelve minutes later, Steve was back. He walked up to Dan, who was still standing there with Isabel and Mike. "Your turn. Top floor, last door on the left."

Dan turned to Isabel: "See you later." She checked the time on her watch.

In what seemed like no time at all, Dan was back. "Over to you, Mike."

"Oh, my god, it's like a bloody production line," exclaimed Isabel as she looked at her watch again. "Best time so far is ten minutes."

"I can beat that," replied Mike as he set off towards Tracy's room.

Mike walked up the stairs and followed the directions to Bucket-Bra's room. He opened the door and slipped in. There on the bed sat Bucket-Bra, leaning against the headboard with her skirt bunched up round her waist. Her top was lying on the floor nearby and her enormous tits hung down and rested on her skirt. Her legs were wide apart and she had a tattoo on the inside of each thigh. Each tattoo depicted a stylised cock, curved like a banana, with the head modified to look a bit like an arrow. Each arrow pointed to a different opening where she wanted men to put their cocks. Cum was oozing down the crack of her arse and there was more cum on her chin and tits. Mike stopped and just stood there, taking in the scene in front of him. Jesus Christ!

Eventually, she spoke: "You in the audience or part of the action?"

"Er, oh, sorry." He ripped his clothes off and joined her on the bed. After dumping another load of cum in her, he got dressed again and headed for the door.

"Send the next one up."

"Okay."

He closed the door after him. "Jesus Christ."

When he joined Isabel and Dan again, Isabel looked at her watch. "Nine minutes." All three of them burst out laughing.

"Must go and find another man for her and send him up." Mike wandered off.

* * * * *

Doug then arrived and asked Isabel to dance. It was a slow track and he held her close with what she decided were big powerful hands. At the end of the track he asked: "Have you had a look around yet? Seen the pool?"

"No."

"One grand tour coming up - come on." He led her up the stairs. Probably not the pool that he wants to show me, she thought, but Dan and Mike's earlier cum-dumps had left her frustrated and oh well, he was a fairly good looking man. After a quick tour of the house, including the pool, they ended up in his bedroom, which came as no surprise to her.

"Did Dan or Mike tell you about all our traditions?"

"Er, yes."

"Good." He reached behind her and lowered her zip. A shiver went down her back. Seconds later they were both naked in his bed. He was clearly a tit-man, which presumably explained why he was going out with Bucket-Bra. He spent ages working on Isabel's tits with both his hands and his mouth. Her cunt was now on fire. He'd better be good after getting me so worked up, she thought. Eventually, he moved down and started licking her clit. It felt fantastic, but it was cock she now needed. She allowed him to lick and suck her for a few minutes more and when she could stand the tension no longer, pulled him up.

"Put it in me."

He didn't need to be asked twice and his cock slid gently all the way in. After pausing to let her get used to the intrusion, he started thrusting. Isabel willed him to keep going - things were looking promising. He was now thrusting quite hard and she could feel the climax that she so craved starting to well up inside her.

"Don't stop. Fuck me hard."

Doug kept going. He reckoned she was near enough for him to seek the release he too wanted.

"I'm coming, keep going - yes."

He pumped away.

"Don't stop. Aaaaarggggghhh, yes, give it to me, aaaaargggghhhhh." Isabel was there and Doug wasn't far behind.

"Jesus, yes, aarrrgggghhhhhh, yes, aarrrghhhhh." The third load of cum of the evening made its way to its intended destination. He flopped down on top of her, still panting.

Once he'd recovered somewhat he pulled out and lay beside her. "You're not only stunning to look at - you're fabulous in bed too."

"And you're obviously a tit-man - I loved the way you played with mine, but they're a bit small compared to Tracy's."

"Yours are just right. Tracy's are far too large, but the men seem to like them."

Isabel was puzzled. "Why are you going out with Tracy if you think her tits are far too large?"

"Well, I've been planning this party for months. Tracy's been after me for a long time and I found myself without a girlfriend, so a couple of weeks ago, mindful of the party traditions, I asked her out, knowing that most men like girls with enormous boobs. A few days later, I told her about the party and explained the traditions. As expected, she agreed to let all the men fuck her - it's her way of trying to please me so that she can hang on to me. And of course, in return I get to fuck several stunning girls, though admittedly, none of the others are as stunning as you. I'll probably finish with her next week and look for someone more my type."

Isabel was flabbergasted. What he was effectively saying was that he'd just asked her out for his friends to fuck in exchange for being able to fuck their girlfriends. She got up and went to his en-suite bathroom to clean herself up, still reeling with what he'd learnt. Talk about men using girls.

When she returned he was dressed. She quickly threw her dress on again and they went back down to the party. There was no sign of Dan or Mike, but after she'd been standing there for a minute or two by herself, a rather attractive guy approached her.

"Ma che bella signorina! May I have the pleasure of this dance?"

"I'd love to." He took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

"So, may I be so bold as to enquire your name?"

"Isabel."

"Ah, a very beautiful name, very appropriate for someone with your looks. My name is Antonio, though my girlfriends call me Toni, but only after I've been to bed with them."

She laughed. "You wouldn't by any chance be Italian, would you?"

"Yes, well, strictly speaking only half Italian. My father came to live here many years ago and married a local girl." He had dropped the Italian accent, unable to keep it up for more than a few sentences.

After dancing with her for a couple of tracks, he put his Italian accent back on. "You know, most men would give anything to hold a woman as attractive as you this close to them."

She laughed. "Really?"

"Yes, and as for the opportunity to make love to someone so beautiful, well, that would be beyond most men's wildest dreams. I would be so honoured if you would allow me that pleasure."

It was all a bit corny, but she fancied him anyway. She was on point of giving in, but decided to tease him a bit first.

"If I were to do so, does that mean that I would be allowed to call you Toni?"

"If I were allowed to make love to you, you could call me anything you like afterwards."

She laughed. "But how do I know whether I would enjoy it?"

"Just ask any of the girls here - I'm sure they would all vouch for my expertise."

"I don't think that will be necessary." She was laughing non-stop now. "You'd better take me upstairs then and show me what I've been missing." Talk about being laughed into bed, she thought. This one certainly knows how to butter a girl up.

He led her upstairs and found a vacant bedroom. Once inside, he unzipped her dress and removed it. He gasped when he realised she was naked underneath. She thought about the traditions that dictated that the girls shouldn't wear bras or panties to these parties - pretty obvious why, she decided - must save an enormous amount of time.

Once they were in bed together, he fingered her for less than a minute before climbing between her legs. He had obviously concluded that she was already well lubricated and judging by her sighing, was ready for him too.

He pushed his cock into her and started pumping his hips up and down. He was also playing with her tits and whispering to her about how beautiful she was. There were no signs of any Italian accent now. She laughed at his seduction techniques, but what the heck, he was an attractive man - much more so than Doug, who she'd let fuck her less than half an hour previously.

Despite his best efforts, that much sought-after orgasm eluded her and he finally pumped his cum deep into her womb. Ah well, she thought, I guess I can't expect to come every time. When he climbed off her, she looked around for an en-suite bathroom, but there wasn't one for that bedroom, so they both dressed and left the room. Isabel spotted a bathroom almost opposite and told him she needed to use it.

"I'll wait for you here."

When Isabel emerged from the bathroom, he was standing there waiting for her. However, instead of leading her downstairs, he led her back towards the bedroom. She looked surprised and turned to him for some sort of explanation.

"I've decided I want to make love to you from behind."

"Oh! Okay then."

Once back in the bedroom, they undressed again.

Isabel knelt on the edge of the bed and he fed his cock into her from behind and started pumping. He was holding her hips to help his action, but every so often, he paused and leant forward to have a feel of her tits, which were dangling underneath her.

"I just love your boobs."

"Thank you - most men seem to do so."

He pumped away and Isabel got very close to coming, but somehow, this wasn't her day, frustrating as it was. He grunted and squirted a copious amount of cum into her, before collapsing onto her back for a final tit grope.

"Wow! That was fantastic."

Isabel didn't agree, but she smiled sweetly so as not to hurt his feelings. Once more they dressed.

"So, now that I've been to bed with you, does that mean that I can call you Toni like your other girlfriends?"

"My name's Lucio. My brother's name is Toni, or rather Antonio."

Isabel was confused. "While we were dancing, I thought you said your name is Antonio?"

"I haven't danced with you yet - you're obviously confusing me with my brother - we're identical twins and we dress identically too, so it's easily done."

Isabel was certainly confused. Her mind was working overtime. "How many times have you fucked me?"

"Just the once, after you came out of the bathroom."

She started laughing. She'd fallen for the oldest trick in the book: while she was in the bathroom after fucking Antonio, Lucio had swapped places with him and she'd ended up fucking Lucio too.

"So where's Antonio?"

"Probably in Tracy at the moment. He went off to that room at the end."

Isabel just shook her head - she'd never been to a party quite like this before. She counted the men who'd had her so far that evening: Dan, Mike, Doug, Antonio and now Lucio - five of them.

They left the room again and Isabel went back to the bathroom, leaving Lucio outside. When she emerged, she asked his name.

He laughed. "Lucio."

"Okay, just checking in case you're actually triplets."

Lucio laughed again. They walked back downstairs and returned to the party. Dan was there, dancing with some new girl, but there was no sign of Mike - probably in one of the bedrooms with somebody's girlfriend. Oh, well, it doesn't matter. Then her heart skipped a beat: she'd spotted Tim. He was on his own, leaning against the bar, so she went over to him.

"Oh, hello," he said when he saw her. "I've only just arrived, but I was hoping to see you here."

"Tim, it's lovely to see you again."

"I had to go and visit my niece, which is why I'm so late. She fell off her horse and broke her leg last weekend when I was at my brother's."

"How old is she?"

"Nine."

"Is she alright?"

"Yea, she's getting there. Apparently I'm her favourite uncle and she was asking for me, so I had to go. Not that this sort of party is quite my kind of thing anyway. But I wanted to see you, so I came. I'm going back tomorrow for lunch to see her again."

Somebody tapped Isabel on the shoulder. "Would you like to dance?"

"Er, not at the moment, thank you, I'm busy catching up with Tim." He looked disappointed but turned and walked away.

Tim and Isabel continued chatting. A few minutes later, they were interrupted again.

"Isabel, come up to one of the bedrooms with me, I want to fuck you." She turned - it was Steve.

"Not now, Steve." He too looked disappointed and walked off.