The Girl with Two Boyfriends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel turned back to Tim: "That reminds me, have you been up to pay your respects to Doug's girlfriend yet? I gather it's rude not to do so."

Tim laughed. "'Pay my respects' - I guess that's one way of putting it, but I'm afraid she's not at all my type, so I'm going to have to be rude. She obviously can't help the size of her boobs, but she's far to coarse for me."

Isabel nodded. "Yea - 'Bucket-Bra', we call her."

Tim laughed again. "If I hadn't expected to see you here, I wouldn't have come in the first place."

They were interrupted a third time by someone wanting to dance with Isabel or fuck her. He didn't make it clear which, but she could guess.

"Er, no thank you, maybe later." She turned back to Tim.

He enquired how her week had been and she gave him a brief summary, leaving out the sex episodes with Dan and Mike. Tim, it turned out, had been to visit his niece twice during the week even though it was a forty minute drive each way. Isabel was impressed - looks like I've got a genuine nice-guy here.

"You ready for a fuck yet?"

She turned - it was Steve again. "Not tonight, Steve."

"What's the point of coming to a fuck-party if you ain't going to fuck anybody?"

"As, you can see, I'm talking to Tim and I don't want to fuck anybody just at the moment, especially you."

"Why not?"

Tim stepped forward: "You heard; the lady said 'no'."

Steve muttered something uncomplimentary about Tim's manhood and slunk off to find somebody else to fuck.

"It wouldn't be so bad if he knew how to please a girl, not that I would have agreed even then."

Tim laughed. "That's what happens at these parties, but as I said, it's not really my kind of party."

"Yea, I think I agree with you."

"So, how about getting out of here before you get any more men after your body?" enquired Tim.

"Yea, that would be a good idea, but I came with Dan and Mike, so I've not got any transport."

"Well, I can run you home in my car."

She tried not to show her delight too much.

"Erm, my car's outside Dan's place."

"No problem, I'll take you there then."

"Okay, thank you."

They made their way over to Doug, who was dancing with a girl they didn't recognise. Tim tapped him on the shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Isabel isn't feeling too well, so I've volunteered to run her home."

Doug turned to Isabel: "Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're better tomorrow."

They thanked Doug profusely for a wonderful party and since neither Dan nor Mike was around, they asked Doug to let them know that Tim was taking her home.

As they walked to Tim's car, he asked: "So, now you've been to one of these parties, what you think?"

"Erm, well, I suppose they're ideal if you want to fuck as many people as possible in as short a time as possible."

"Is that why you went?"

"Absolutely not! I only found out once we arrived how it all worked. Bedding as many men as possible has certainly never been one of my ambitions. Quality is always better than quantity."

"So Dan and Mike tricked you into going?"

"I guess you could put it like that. Same as last weekend - I never intended to fuck you or Steve, but they probably had it all planned in advance."

"Well I'm glad that they did for my sake."

"Yes, with hindsight, so am I."

They walked the rest of the way to the car in silence.

* * * * *

To be continued.