All Comments on 'The Girl You Can't Have'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Strange but I like the ending.

sopharoonessopharoonesabout 10 years ago
stupid internet here is my comment

i wanted more

frankly yeh, i wanted it to be longer & darker...but i also felt like this was enough. i think why i wanted it be longer was it started to make me feel very horny, spesh male to female transformation. but it was sweet and strangly sombre story, like an old school cautionary fairytale. ill go read some more of your lit, thanks ;)

Suite21menSuite21menabout 10 years ago
My Comments--You Asked...

Normally, I pass by this cat but I couldn't pass on your title. An original and intriguing story. I took on the role of your protagonist and willingly threw my soul to Elnara, however, I think I would have liked to have felt more romance between the two. The words were there but I didn't feel it and after the transformation she kinda, sorta went away leaving Kylie wandering alone through the lands.

It also would've been nice if we found out more about the statues and their inscription. Probably Kylie & Elnara understand what it says, but this reader can only speculate. As this story goes around in circle, I don't feel it needs another chapter.

So, that's what I have and worth what you paid for it. Thanks for writing and posting this great story here on Lit.

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 8 years ago
Sure, you *could* add more

But the story doesn't need it. That was a nice read, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
675 Followers
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...