All Comments on 'The Girls in the Band'

by amber_now26

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting to see how the other half lives

I enjoyed it very much. I hope to see more. Handsomeone

catmanhuntingcatmanhuntingalmost 20 years ago
Kickin!

semi-duped post, but this story ROX; more more more

Lady_GlorfindelLady_Glorfindelalmost 20 years ago
*pants and fans myself*

Ummm WOW sweet love. I LOVED this one. I could feel the emotion all the way through it. I hope you have more "cumming" Just make sure you let me know when you post some more.

Love, kisses and licks

bongoliciousbongoliciousalmost 20 years ago
mmm... nice

Yum. VERY yum. Dear lady, your flair for fine erotica is a sweet, tingly delight. Hard to believe that this is your first Literotica submission! Please keep the words coming; in fact, another installment or two to this steamy epistle would be far from a bad thing. Thanks ever so for bringing pleasure to this reader's evening... I click my heels together and bow to you three times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Wonderfully written. Introduction gives both a sense of the closeness of Sammi and Bethany, as well as reassuring the reader that the story won't de-evolve into a simple 'wham-bam-thank-ya-ma'am'. Always good to see a story with a plot, kept simple and fresh. Not to mention impactful use of language and thought.

As for the sex, beautifully depicted, plus having a little something for most everybody... M/F, exhibitionism, F/F...

Can't wait for your second foray into this realm. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow

Fantastic first submission.. Hope to see more. Thanks for the great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous