The Girls in the Black Bikinis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our surf lesson was great but it was obvious that Melanie was the young one, getting eight or nine really long runs on the surf board compared to my three or four. We were both ecstatic, hangover gone, covered in sea water and enjoying every moment. They had made us wear wet suits and I was thankful that mine seemed to compress my flabby physique into something that almost looked like muscles. Mel needed no such enhancement, she was lovely as ever, gracefully pulling herself up and riding the waves.

At the end of our lessons we high-fived each other as we walked down the beach towards the surf school's tent set up. As she took off her wet suit revealing her beautiful body encased in her black bikini I saw him watching her every move. It was our friend Garry. Garry not only had beautiful hair, the perfect hipster beard, and a winning personality, but here he was with colourful board shorts and ripped six pack abs to round out a very fit physique. He was obviously enjoying the show as much if not more than I was. Mel soon noticed and ran over to him, giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek in greeting. That made my hand shake look cold and heartless in comparison. I genuinely like the guy, but I didn't like the attention he was showering on my girlfriend... wait no... she's just my colleague. Wait, no, she's my subordinate - she reports to me... and if she hits it off with Garry, all the better for me. I can't afford to get fired. Not in this economy. Not with my mortgage. Not with what is possibly a marriage ending in divorce and alimony.

"So how'd it go? I caught the tail end of your lessons! You guys look like real surfers out there," Garry said while mostly looking at Mel.

"It was quite the rush. It was tough waking up this morning but totally worth it!" Mel said with a huge smile.

"Are you guys hungry? There's a nice beach bar just down the boardwalk that serves and awesome lunch and brunch," Garry said as he pointed to the direction of a familiar place... it was the same place that Chloe and I had had drinks seven years ago.

"I've got a friend waiting for us there." Garry said.

As we walked closer to the pub a beautiful Asian lady in a black string bikini waved to Garry and quickly jogged over, giving him a hug. She then hung on to his hand and looked over towards us... her lovely eyes suddenly changing as she took a look at me...

"Casey!??! Is that you??! Oh my god! I can't believe it! It's been so long... two years?", Chloe leaped towards me and gave me a big hug. "How are you? What brings you to town?"

Garry replied on my behalf, "These are the two friends I mentioned meeting at the conference. They've done some really cool work and showed it off yesterday. So, how do you two know each other?" Suddenly it was Garry looking a little bit confused and conflicted.

"We met on this beach, two years ago. We kinda bumped into each other and I remember she had an awesome camera that caught my attention," I quickly replied, remembering my "excuse" for looking up and down at Chloe's torso. She hadn't changed a bit. Her black bikini complementing her small rounded breasts, her flat stomach, her thin but strong arms... and there I go again... She caught me staring. Her eyes were looking into mine. But I was unable to guess what she was thinking.

"And who is the beautiful lady with you?" she asked.

"I'm Melanie! I work with Boss K", Melanie said, offering her hand to Chloe, bubbly as ever.

"Boss K??! Wow. You work for him? What's that like?" Chloe said, genuinely intrigued.

Melanie laughed, said a few joking things about me being a tyrant, an ogre, but finished with, "...but seriously he's the best boss in the company. Everyone wants to work for him. He's super smart but he actually cares about the people under him more than the projects that they're working on."

"I can believe that. Especially the part about caring for those under him." said Chloe with a subtle wink in my direction.

I blushed a bit, enjoying the praise but uncomfortable about where this discussion may be headed. "Well I'm starving. Mel and I skipped breakfast to make it to our surf lesson on time. Garry, is this the place you recommended?"

Before Garry could reply, Chloe interrupted, "Casey! How could you have forgotten?! You and I shared a few beers here!"

Now my level of discomfort was rising... Was Garry her boyfriend? Would he hate me for having had sex with Chloe? Was he as strong as he looked? Would it take two or three punches for him to knock me out? So many questions I really didn't want answered.

Luckily the girls took over the conversation from there as we walked through the sand. They were giggling, teasing us guys, and occasionally whispering things to each other like they'd been friends for years.

"So how long have you been surfing?" I asked Garry.

"Just a couple years. Chloe was the one who taught me." he said.

"So are you two married? or dating?" I asked

"No, it's kinda complicated, yet simple at the same time." Garry replied rather mysteriously. "We are close, but we're also pretty much open for anything. Sometimes we see each other daily, sometimes we don't see each other for weeks. But it's all good. It's kinda like surfing. You find a good wave you do your best to enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts."

It seemed a rather mysterious and strange arrangement to me, but allayed my fears of being pounded to a pulp for a past transgression with his girlfriend/special complicated friend. As we waited for our meals the girls went off to restroom before coming back giggling. Mel looked a bit flush but perhaps it was the sun. The food was great, the sun, and especially the scenery. You can't beat the outdoor patios at Pacific beach, watching the full sun over head, the cool ocean breeze making things comfortable, and the beautiful people of San Diego walking by in various stages of undress.

Garry and I knocked back a couple beers. The girls finished a few glasses of wine each and the four of us took a stroll along the beach. The girls were stunning in their black bikinis. Garry and I struggled to maintain any semblance of a conversation, our words and thoughts always interrupted by a jiggling breast here, a tight bun there, a wide smile and finally a punch in the arm from Chloe, "eyes up here Casey!" she laughed, Mel giggled. Garry looked embarrassed for me and for himself. "Lets head on to our apartment. I wanted to show Mel the view" said Chloe. Mel gave Garry and I a smile and a wink. My heart was melting but my head was starting to sound alarm bells.

Along the way I overheard Chloe starting to tell Mel the story of how we met, but in more detail. I didn't know how to stop this freight train. Every time I tried to change the topic either Garry or Mel would steer it back.

"He was charming in a very awkward way. I think I found his genuine personality very attractive. He doesn't seem to have a mean bone in his body. But he definitely has a bone..." Chloe laughed at her rude pun as she opened the door to her apartment. I had lost track and realized I had hoped to make a detour before ending up here. This could wind up very badly.

Mel asked, "so is this the window you two were looking out of when you watched the sun returning after the storm?"

Wow. I remember that so vividly. But it was followed by...

"Yes. It's a different couch now, but I placed this new one in the same spot, looking out towards the beach to see the sunset. Casey was standing behind me and I was in front where you are." Chloe answered. She then took hold of Mel's arms and positioned her right in front of her, just as I had done seven years ago. She continued, "He began to get closer, his hands were stroking the sides of my arms, and I remember feeling a tingle, even though we'd had a really hot fucking in the shower I was still sensitive to his touch." With that Chloe began stroking the outside of Mel's arms feeling her strong biceps, and then forearms, before intertwining her fingers with Mel's. She was re-creating our love making session on the couch with Mel.

"Uh, are we all OK with this? Mel, should we be..." I started to ask.

"Boss, I'd love to hear the rest of this story. Garry? Do you mind?" Mel asked.

Garry eyeballs were wide open, his jaw nearly at the floor. "Yeah, I'm wanting to hear where this is going too." he said.

"Casey began to ask if I was cold, and he crossed his arms in front of me, bringing mine with him." After saying that, Chloe did likewise, holding on to Melanie's hands he crossed his arms over her.

Her fingertips began to slowly caress the tops of Mel's breasts which were still being supported by her black bikini. Chloe began to kiss the back of Mel's ears, moving down to the nape of her neck. Her fingers made their way teasingly to the edges of her bikini top, pulling at them ever so slightly.

"The only difference so far is that I was wearing a towel, you've still got your bikini on." Chloe said. Mel reached back to untie her bikini top and bottom.

Mel had a slight grin, and asked, "and then what?"

Chloe started to show her instead of talking. She brought her hands up to her breasts cupping them as she kissed Mel's neck, down to her shoulders, before stopping and starting again at Mel's cheek.

Mel turned her face towards Chloe and the two began a passionate kiss. Chloe's hands travelled further down, stroking Mel's flat stomach and gently stroking the patch of hair above Mel's pussy.

I turned to see Garry who had dragged the easy chair over and had a seat, watching intently. He took off his swim trunks releasing his long, lean cock. He placed his hand on his penis slowly stroking as he continued watching this live replay of what Chloe and I did.

Chloe broke off the kiss to mutter, "He then turned me around, and he bent over to kiss my breasts and my nipples. He really liked this part.." Mel's darker skin contrasted with Chloe's lighter skin. From my memories, Chloe's areola were small, brown with pointy nipples. Mel had larger areola and her nipples didn't seem to poke out as much. But she was clearly enjoying the attention they were getting from Chloe's lips and tongue. Mel reached over to untie Chloe's bikini top, unleashing her smaller, firmer, rounder breasts. The two stood up and Mel reached a hand out to me. "Casey, I want you to finish telling me the story. Please?" pleased Mel.

I walked over, taking off my board shorts. My cock was half-erect, starting to get harder with each step I took towards the two. Chloe approached me first, kissing me on the lips, releasing me and directing me towards Mel.

"The poor girl has been waiting for you to do this all week long..." Chloe whispered. She guided Mel's hands to my back and Mel drew us closer as we engaged in a long passionate kiss. Our bodies were pressed up against each other, my cock fully aware of the heat coming from her pussy. I slowly kissed down her stomach, before lingering just above her pussy. My fingers caressed the insides of her thighs before slowly reaching up to feel the lips of her pussy. The were soft and very warm. The longer I lingered there the wetter they became. I left my hand there, slowly circling up and down her pussy, before finding her clit which was now at full attention.

I looked up and Chloe had walked over to the easy chair. She sat on his lap, one hand on her pussy, the other stroking the underside of Garry's cock. His hands were on her breasts, flicking at her nipples, and occasionally squeezing them together.

"Casey, you're forgetting some things... don't make me go over there and take over now", said Chloe.

I began licking and sucking on Mel's breasts, my finger beginning to slowly ease back and forth over the opening of her pussy lips. I finally stuck my middle finger in her and Mel let out a soft moan. As I increased the pace of my finger moving in and out of her I stood up again to kiss her on the lips. Chloe got up and gently guided Mel to the side of the couch. Chloe gave her a kiss on the back of the neck and continued, "before I could come from his fingering he lay me down like this, my butt in the air, my head towards the sofa cushions. He the put his thick cock into me slowly, an inch at a time before I was completely full."

At this point Garry - who I did not realize had left the room, returned with a box of condoms, handing me one. I slid it on before slowly sliding into Mel's waiting pussy. Her butt cheeks in the air, flaring out at her hips before narrowing at the small of her back. Her pussy was tight, wet, and oh so warm and comfortable. I slowly eased into her, bit by bit, enjoying bit, waiting for her cunt to slowly take more and more of me in. I would thrust slightly deeper each time.

Chloe lay down on the couch beneath Mel and began kissing her, upside down. Occasionally she would slide over to begin suckling on her nipples. I would reach down, cupping Mel's breasts and Chloe would begin licking and sucking on my fingers as well. I looked over at Garry who remained on the easy chair, and he gave me a distinct nod, followed by a hand motion for me to continue.

Chloe grabbed my hand and placed it on her own breast. I gave her firm round breasts a squeeze, then started feeling her pointy nipples, rolling them between my thumb and finger. I began pumping into Mel faster and faster. Her moans got louder and she began to grind her hips into me. I pulled out of her, turned her around and sat her on the sofa arm. I stood between her thighs and plunged into her with renewed vigor, her cunt already stretched a bit by my pumping it was easier to enter this time. She grabbed onto me tight, moaning and biting me on the shoulder. Finally she let out a loud gasp, I could feel her juices flowing out of her, and all over the sofa arm and onto the floor. Her body shuddered, her grasp on me tightened and she seemed to be holding her breath, before letting go a loud gasp. I felt the tension building in me for some time and finally allowed the release, my cock spewing forth jet after jet of cum into the condom. Mel collapsed back on to the couch, legs draped over the sofa arm, breathing heavily. I withdrew my cock, taking off the condom filled with my semen.

Chloe was now seated on the couch, Garry's head between her thighs. Her hands were on top of his head, her eyes closed, facing up towards the ceiling. She quickly pulled him up, turned around and stuck her ass out towards him. He quickly plunged his long cock into her, doggy style, while standing. The two of them were consumed by a fiery passion, his cock pumping in and out of her furiously. Chloe almost looked like a rag doll, her breasts wobbling back and forth, her head bobbing as he pounded her from behind. She began to tremble before letting out a a few loud groans, falling down towards the sofa. Garry pulled out, jerking his cock with one hand and spraying a long stream of cum onto Chloe's back.

Garry and I exchanged exhausted smiles. After a bit of clean up, some long quiet heavy breathing the four of us got dressed. Garry and I exchanged handshakes, Chloe, Mel and I shared a kiss before bidding each other fond farewells. Mel whispered something into Chloe's ear and the two smiled, whispered some more before we departed.

It was a long silent bus ride back to our hotel room, our hands intertwined, with Melanie's head resting on my shoulder. Every so often I'd look down at her and she'd gaze up in my eyes, before reaching up to plant a kiss on my lips. When we reached the hotel room she led me straight to the bathroom where we both shared a long shower, taking turns soaping each other up. Her hands wrapped around my cock. caressing and pulling, squeezing and pumping till I shot a load of cum in the shower. When it was her turn I soaped up her body, circling her breasts, her nipples. They were standing at attention. The water washing the soap away, I bent down to suckle the dark brown areolae. Her stomach was my next target and eventually I sat on the floor of the bathtub as she knelt down to impale herself on my cock. She began slowly rocking back and forth, finding new angles to stroke my cock with her cunt. My hands were caressing her arms, her shoulders, and her back. Her pace increased. She began scratching my chest, closing her eyes before letting out a long gasp. The tension in my balls reached its peak and I unloaded my cum into her shortly after.

We tumbled into bed exhausted and slept in the following morning. We had forgotten to set an alarm. We were rushed into another hectic day of packing, racing off to the airport and back into the real world. As we sat on the airplane, hand in hand, her eyes gazing into mine, I looked one last time at the skyline of my favourite city, San Diego. But as we neared home, our hands were on our own laps, we were each reading, watching an in-flight show, or otherwise keeping ourselves busy.

Upon landing and grabbing our luggage we walked out of the passenger area and there stood Mel's boyfriend. He was eagerly awaiting her arrival. He was a tall, lean guy, reddish blond hair tied up in a man-bun; wearing a plaid black and red long sleeved shirt with shorts and sandals. He gave her a long hug and a kiss. They both waved good bye to me and they turned to walk towards his waiting vehicle. As I waited for a taxi I looked at a brochure stuffed in my backpack, entitled "Love San Diego". As the taxi drive finally arrived and packed my bags into the trunk of his car he commented, "You look like you've had a very nice vacation, all tanned, with a satisfied grin on your face."

"You don't know the half of it." I replied.

12