The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie had been watching Mr Lean intently although it wasn't Boolean algebra that was holding her attention. She leaned over towards Brianna and whispered in her ear:

"Look at the bulge in trousers. I bet he's hung like a mule!"

Brianna couldn't help but giggle loudly as her eyes were irresistibly drawn to Mr Lean's thighs.

David noticed Sadie leaning over and whispering in Brianna's ear as she pointed in his direction. They both collapsed in a fit of giggles, their hands covering their mouths. The giggling quickly spread around the class and looking down he saw the source of their amusement. All those inappropriate thoughts about Brianna's nakedness had caused nature to take its course and now a very obvious bulge had formed where his cock strained against his light grey trousers, distorting the smart creases. He felt a hot flush of embarrassment as he quickly sat down behind the sanctuary of his desk.

Brianna couldn't help herself.

"Is that a ruler in your pocket or are you just pleased to see us Sir?" she asked cheekily. The whole room roared with laughter as his cheeks turned bright red.

"Right Brianna, my room, seven o'clock," he shouted angrily. "Now everybody, open your textbooks and complete exercises three to five. And no more talking or I'll put you all in detention!"

---

After class, Sadie chased after Brianna in the corridor.

"Hey! This is a great opportunity to get Mr Lean on film, just like Miss Hunter," she insisted.

"Gosh I don't know, Sadie. Is that a good idea? What if we get caught?" Brianna replied doubtfully.

"That's what you said the last time," Sadie said, rolling her eyes.

"Listen, I'm not sure anything's going to happen anyway."

"Well if nothing happens we're no worse off. But what if it does? I'm sure you could use your feminine charms on him. You know he fancies you. We'd be fools to miss the chance," Sadie insisted. "Listen I'm off to find Michael and get the keys to Mr Lean's room before our next class."

And before Brianna could stop her, she skipped off down the corridor.

---

David paced up and down. He looked at the clock again. It was 6:48, which meant it had been exactly two minutes since he'd last looked. It had sounded very impressive when he'd ordered Brianna to his room, the kind of thing that Wicklow would say but now he was wondering exactly what he'd do when she got there.

He knew what Wicklow would do if a girl had been rude to him. They'd quickly got into the habit of going to the local pub together on Mondays and Wicklow was always very clear and forthcoming in his views.

"Give 'em a good thrashing," he had always insisted when David asked for advice. "It's the only language some of these girls understand!"

David had never given anyone a thrashing. It just wasn't his thing. He'd always been able to control his students by reasoning with them or giving them a good telling off, if that didn't work. How did one go about spanking someone anyway? Did you use a cane? Or just your hand? Could he physically hit a girl just because she'd been cheeky to him? It all seemed so Victorian.

No, he decided. He just wasn't the kind of stern disciplinarian that he'd pretended to be to the headmaster. Surely he'd be able to make Brianna see reason without resorting to physical punishment. He leant back in his chair and looked at the clock again then let his eyes drift around his room as he waited for the minutes to pass.

"That's odd," he thought. "I don't remember putting that large cardboard storage box on the top of the shelves. I wonder if the cleaning lady has been moving things around."

But before he had time to pursue that thought there was a knock at the door.

Brianna looked suitably penitent, standing in front of his desk, hands clasped behind her back as he explained exactly how improper he'd found her behaviour. She also looked very cute in her black designer glasses and her penny-coloured, wavy hair held back from her forehead with an olive green Alice band.

"Now then Brianna why don't you remind me what you said?" he asked.

"Umm, is that a ruler in your pocket or are you just pleased to see us?" she mumbled, blushing furiously.

"Yes, well, I hardly need explain just how inappropriate that is, do I?"

"No Sir. Sorry Sir," she replied.

"You're one of my better students, Brianna. Don't ruin everything by being the class clown. It gets you nowhere in the long run."

"No Sir, it won't happen again," she said.

"OK, well then. I'm sure you've got homework to do so as you've apologised I won't take it any further this time."

"Oh!" Brianna exclaimed. "I mean, aren't you going to punish me? I mean, Mr Wicklow..."

"Well I'm not Mr Wicklow. And as this is your first offence, just be grateful that I'm letting you off with a warning."

Brianna's mind raced. Sadie had gone through a lot of trouble to set up the video camera and she wouldn't be happy unless they caught Mr Lean doing something he shouldn't. She had to talk him into something more than just a telling off.

"Sir, I don't want to talk out of turn but you're new and perhaps you don't understand how important discipline is here."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's just you're beginning to get a reputation as being a bit soft Sir. In fact, I heard some of the girls refer to you as Mr Lenient the other day," Brianna improvised.

"Mr Lenient, eh?" he said, feeling wounded.

"I mean I'd never use that nickname myself Sir but..." she said, letting the sentence hang in the air between them.

"So what are you saying? I ought to punish you just to keep up appearances?"

Brianna shrugged in a non-committal manner. David leant back in his chair and thought for a few seconds. It was certainly true that Wicklow was widely feared and respected and he had said in his interview how keen on discipline he was. Perhaps he should punish Brianna in some way. After all, when in Rome....

"Maybe you're right. I tell you what: you can either do a detention on Friday or take six of the best now."

Brianna pretended to think about it but of course, it was an easy decision.

"Six of the best please Sir," she said, unable to stop herself glancing up at the box where Sadie and Emma had said they had hidden the camera.

It was clear he wasn't sure what to do so Brianna suggested he sit on the couch (which was conveniently situated opposite the hidden camera) and she'd drape herself across his lap.

The whole situation felt very strange to David. He watched as she slipped off her shoes then knelt beside him. He couldn't help feeling it just felt wrong to have this curvy, attractive teenage girl drape herself across his lap. Still, he thought, a few quick swats on her backside and it would all be over and he could get back to his lesson plan. It was another warm evening and David felt himself becoming even warmer as Brianna wriggled back and forth till she was comfortable then reached back and started sliding her skirt up over her thighs.

"What are you doing, girl?" he said.

Brianna twisted her head to face him, sweeping her copper curls away from her face.

"Lifting my skirt Sir," she explained, still improvising. "At St Cat's it's not considered a proper spanking if it's over the skirt."

"Oh! I see," he replied, feeling the first stirrings of arousal as he watched her slide her skirt up revealing tight white panties stretched taut across her plump, young buttocks.

How hard should he spank her? David drew his hand back and gave her bottom a firm but not too hard swat.

"Oh! One!" the girl gasped as his hand connected with the tender skin and he had to stop himself asking if he'd hit her too hard.

He spanked her again and then again feeling her wriggle. He couldn't help enjoying the sight of her well-rounded derriere jiggling beneath the thin white cotton.

"Four! Ow! Five!" the girl counted obediently as she felt David's hand sting her bottom. The thin cotton of her knickers didn't provide much protection.

As he spanked her, Brianna's glasses kept slipping down over her nose. She pushed them back up as she considered her next move. The spanking was all very well, but so far Mr Lean hadn't done anything outside of school rules. Brianna was still wondering how she could get him to do something more inappropriate, more sexual. She still needed something with which they could blackmail him.

"There!" David said, a note of triumph in his voice as he delivered the sixth blow. "I hope you've learned your lesson Brianna."

"Yes Sir. Aren't you going to give me the last six Sir?"

"Last six?"

"Yes Sir," Brianna explained. "Mr Wicklow always spanks you six times over your knickers then gives you the final six without."

"Yes, the last six, of course" he said, as if he'd simply forgotten. In truth, he'd started to enjoy himself and had felt a sense of anticlimax. He relished the chance to finish the job properly.

Brianna lifted her hips accommodatingly as he grasped the waistband of her panties and eased them over her hot pink buttocks, sliding them over the smooth pale skin of her thighs until they were bunched around her knees, merging with her white knee socks.

David felt the girl change position, the weight of her body pressing and rubbing against his thighs and causing delicious yet forbidden sensations. He felt his cock to begin to swell at the sight of her bare bottom. He could see the prominent dark pink lips of her pussy in the shadowy cleft between her buttocks as her legs parted a little.

He continued to spank her, getting into a rhythm now, his firm hand making a satisfying sound when it connected with the puppy fat of her bare buttocks, the soft flesh undulating.

"Ow! Ouch!" Brianna gasped, her lithe body jerking and convulsing as she felt his hand sting her naked skin. Without her knickers, her bare pussy rubbed against the hard muscle of his thighs causing luscious feelings to spread between her legs. She felt herself growing hotter and hotter as she fidgeted and squirmed in his lap, feeling her clit swell as it rubbed against him and the increasing hardness of his cock pressing against her hot thighs. She held her breath as he paused after delivering the sixth slap.

"Have you finished Sir?" she asked as she started to get up.

"Not so fast girl," he replied, placing a firm hand on her neck and pressing her back down. "It's for me to decide when you've had enough."

Her cute buttocks looked so perfectly round and smooth. He gave her another hard slap then couldn't resist running a hand over the naked flesh.

"What are you doing Sir?" she asked innocently, feeling a warm flush of desire as she felt him slide a hand between her throbbing, hot pink buttocks.

"Please, what are you doing?" she repeated.

He ignored her, unable to resist the temptation of her invitingly warm, moist pussy lips.

"What are you doing? Oh Sir!" Brianna murmured as she felt his fingers gently stroking the inside of her thighs. She trembled with hot, sudden anticipation as his fingers quickly found her juicy centre. David knew he really shouldn't be doing this with one of his students but he just couldn't help himself. After all he was only human and she was the one who insisted on being spanked on the bare buttocks. With his free hand, he quickly slipped her panties down over her legs, impatiently tugging them over her ankles then tossing them aside.

"Sir, I don't think you should be doing this," Brianna complained, loudly enough for the camera's inbuilt microphone to pick up.

David ignored her, easing her thighs apart and gently caressing the slick outer lips. He slid his hand beneath her, his fingers pressing against her pussy, slowly massaging the sensitive flesh as she squirmed and moaned. He could feel the warm honey spilling from her most intimate place. He dipped a finger into her vagina and painted the wetness along the length of her slit.

"Oh Sir!" Brianna gasped as she felt his experienced fingers exploring her inner thighs, exciting tingles of anticipation spreading through her body.

He knew he really shouldn't but the sound and feel of her lithe young body was driving him crazy. He could smell the warm, unmistakeable scent of her desire. He grabbed her hips and rolled her over so that she was face up. He knelt on the floor and eased her legs wide apart.

She looked irresistibly cute lying back on his couch, her skirt hitched up around her waist exposing the pale milky flesh of her thighs with its thin little triangular tuft of red hair, hovering like a little orange flame over her sweet pussy. Embarrassed, she started to tug the skirt down to hide her nakedness but he stopped her, grabbing her wrists and pushing them above her head with a stern look. He slid his hands over her cheeks and removed her glasses.

"Oh!" she said simply as she felt his strong hands pushing her knees apart and his lips planted a line of greedy kisses along the inside of her legs.

David's last girlfriend had been a student teacher, just like him. She was older, quite a dominant character and firmly believed that ladies should always cum first.

"Make me cum first, then you can have me any way you want me" she used to say. She was always true to her word and as a result he'd become a willing student in the art of cunnilingus. He slowly licked and nibbled his way along her hot thighs, enjoying the sound of her surprised little moans.

Brianna's skin tingled with anticipation as his warm lips inched towards the centre of her desire. Surely he wasn't going to kiss her between her legs! Nobody had ever kissed her down there before. The thought of one of her teachers kissing her there felt so wrong and yet she couldn't deny the sweet, sensual pleasure he was causing.

Her nerve endings fired wildly as his tongue danced over her tender flesh.David could smell the heady scent of her excitement as he slowly ran the tip of his tongue along her puffy lips. He gently sucked and nibbled at her pussy as she squirmed excitedly and spread her legs wider. Using his fingers, he spread the moist folds of her labia, and then patiently licked the glistening pink inner lips. Up and down, up and down, his tongue lapped as she squirmed and writhed, running one hand through her hair whilst the other squeezed her boobs through her blouse.

"God, you're so hot Brianna," he gasped, pausing briefly to surface for air. Brianna couldn't remember anyone describing her as 'hot' before. Occasionally, her boyfriend called her 'pretty' or 'beautiful', but never 'hot'.

"Oh! Please, please!" Brianna mewed breathlessly, no longer sure if she was pleading with him to stop or carry on.

She was loving the sensation of his experienced fingers and wicked tongue. She ran her hands through her ruby curls and arched her back as the heavenly feelings surged through her. She was so wet now; she could feel the warm juices spilling from her uncontrollably. Just when she didn't think it could get any better she felt him slide a thick finger between her quivering thighs, and circled the entrance to her tight, wet vagina. She watched with growing excitement as he slid a finger into his mouth, then withdrew it, glistening with saliva.

"Oh Sir!" she cried as she felt him slide a long finger inside the inviting warmth of her vagina.

She shivered, mewing with pleasure as he slowly slid his finger in and out and his devilish tongue teased her moist lips. He eagerly lapped at the sweet juices that flowed from her moist cleft. With his free hand, he tugged roughly at her blouse, the buttons straining. She helped him, unfastening the blouse and pulling at her brassiere until her plump, shapely boobs spilled out. She groaned as he ran his hands over her nakedness, quickly finding her nipples. She had large, stubby pink nipples that were already as hard as bullets.

At first, it had felt like they were moving in slow motion as David patiently stimulated her semi-naked young body. Now things began to move faster and faster. Her cries grew more desperate as her body craved more and more stimulation. She felt another wave of hot anticipation as she watched him turn his hand palm up and slowly slide two well-lubricated fingers deep into her right up to his knuckles. With his fingers filling her aching pussy, he ran his thumb over the hard little nub of her clit. She watched intensely as he delicately eased her clitoral hood aside and gently stimulated her super-sensitive clit with the very tip of his tongue. As his sinful tongue flicked over her swollen clit unleashing little bursts of pure pleasure, she ran her hands over her boobs, rolling her hard, little nipples between her fingers.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" she implored, as he thrust his fingers into her velvety depths and tormented her aching clit as she screamed and panted and begged. Her head was tilted back, eyes squeezed shut, mouth half-open, a look of intense concentration on her face as she surfed the waves of pleasure. Her fingers clutched at the soft material of the couch.

"Please, please!" she begged desperately, her chest heaving as her breath came in great sobbing gasps. All her self-restraint had evaporated now and her fingers clutched at his short, brown hair drawing his sweet tongue deeper between her wanton thighs.

He began to move his fingers faster and deeper, and flick his eager tongue over her clit more quickly. Her innocent young body had been smouldering for some time but now it was on fire, demanding the delicious release of orgasm. The closer she got to orgasm the more she writhed and bucked beneath him, her hips gyrating and arching up off the couch. David felt like he was riding a bucking bronco, clutching her firm young buttocks as he struggled to keep his tongue against her wetness.

"Please don't stop, don't stop!" she begged him as she felt her climax approaching fast and hard, like a freight train.

"Yes, yes... Oh God, yes!" she cried as he thrust two fingers in and out of her hungry pussy until with a high-pitched shriek of pure pleasure she came, the climax suddenly overwhelming her, her young body thrashing and trembling with leaving her feeling spent but completely satisfied waves of ecstasy that seemed to last for minutes.

She lay with her eyes closed enjoying the deeply contented feeling that follows an earth-shattering orgasm until her breathing returned to normal. She opened her eyes as she returned to earth and watched as David undressed. His face was smeared with her juices. She caught her breath as he slid his shorts down over his stocky thighs, revealing an impressively big cock. It was thick and hard with a slight upward curve like a large banana. It swayed gently between his powerful-looking thighs as he eased her knees apart and positioned himself between her legs.

"Now I'm going to fuck you Brianna," he said.

"No Sir! We musn't!" she whimpered, still thinking about the video camera as her hands pushed weakly against his chest.

David barely heard her as he leaned forward and kissed her neck. She groaned as she felt his warm lips caress the sensitive spot beneath her ear.

Up close, he could see the fine spray of freckles on her forehead and around her nose. He felt her wrap her arms around his neck as he eased his hips forward, slowly sliding his hardness along her soft, wet lips.

"No, please! Slowly! Oh God!" she groaned, half in excitement, half in alarm as she watched him grasp his thick cock in his fist and press the bulbous head against her wet, swollen vagina. He was much bigger than her boyfriend and she cried out as he pushed gently but firmly, and the thick, swollen head disappeared between her tight, hungry lips.

He fucked her slowly, almost tenderly. Her pussy was still juicy from her orgasm and he was able to gradually ease himself a little deeper into her with each thrust, enjoying her surprised little gasps of lust. Brianna craned her head, watching closely as the tip of his rock hard dick slipped in and out of her, her juices clinging to its veiny surface.